Sporting Odds MTT League - May

runadrum

Sporting Odds MTT League - May  

1. 1.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - May I will. The $1 is put into the prize fund and what all players end up playing for. the 10c is the 'rake' - basically the poker site 'cut' - the fee for running the tournament. So if 50 people play they pay a total of $55, $50 gets paid in prizes, and $5 is the fee.:ok PS - If you are really a beginner - have a good read of the Poker Novice Thread here Some really good info and advice in there.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - May

Oops, just noticed I hadn't voted myself in this month.:spank Is it too late to claim my 14th place points for last week?:cry Red.
No problem mate :ok To be honest - I spotted on the night that you finished 14th and meant to add it - but forgot :$

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - May Got home and logged straight in at 5-to to find registration already closed so I'll have to miss another one. Guess I'm watching The Apprentice final instead tonight. Good Luck everyone. (including Run, even though he didn't reg me!)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - May Post 1 Highlights in Green those players who have qualified. There are 10 places in the freeroll altogether - so the winner of the next event (or highest placed runner not already qualified) then the 5 highest in the leaderboard who have not already qualified......