GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Good game everyone, I really enjoyed that- result could've been better, lost it calling all in with AJ against AQ:sad but on the whole it built up a nice thirst. :ok

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

Bubbled (again - bubbled last week too!!!) - but some great points!!!! Have put myself in with a real shout for one of the 3 places - thought I was out of that!!! Would be good for me if Les could win - and take the automatic spot - should free up another place for "top 3". Just hope I can see this much luck in the 2 remaining weeks!!!!!
Don't worry GaF, when I win next week I'll free up another place and take the pressure off you in the league ;) :tongue2 :loon

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Can anyone tell me how much you win if you win one of these tournys i won $21 for 1st last nite no complaints , but on the bottom of the league table it say payout well over a $100 dollars and next to my name it says i have won more then has gone into my goalpoker account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i missing something:$

Can anyone tell me how much you win if you win one of these tournys i won $21 for 1st last nite no complaints , but on the bottom of the league table it say payout well over a $100 dollars and next to my name it says i have won more then has gone into my goalpoker account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i missing something:$
You have qualified for the STT final. I have come up with my (not goalpokers) best guesstimate of the value of this seat and added it on to the qualifiers prize winnings - so we can see the overall value added by the site for the tournament.

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! The value I have estimated for the STT seat is $122.67 - Just to clarify how I came up with that. Winner gets a WSOP Qualifier Seat - there are 2 $15k packages to be won amongst 50 players max - so the value of that is $600 ($30,000 / 50). 2nd to 4th win $150 seats and 5th and 6th win $27 seats. So overall STT prizes are $1254 and this divided by 9 entrants gives the $122.67.

bloody hell' date=' so using that formula, the seat i won in newcastle for the champs of champs game is worth $600.....thats great!! ty goalpoker and paul!![/quote'] Goalpoker have their knockers morls fenmcgirls6iy.jpg and your not one of them :loon

Oh dear - forgot no observer chat...... 6ooner, you could do me a real favour tonight by winning this!!!!!
Sorry mate, cards dried up and I got rivered trying to bluff:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall all down to next week:cry :cry :cry Good game everyone, as usual it was really enjoyable apart from the result 9especially after that crap on Paddypower

Well done BA :clap :clap :clap 6ooner you Muppet!!! You let me down :p
Sorry mate .............. but I'm gonna get a lot more grief from Milou:spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank

Not sure what your complaining about GaF?. Aren't you still in line to win a place in the STT?
Hehe - yes I'm in the last place at the moment, but if 6ooner had won, I'd be in the second place and have a bit of a cushion :P Just being greedy!!! :loon :loon

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Well played guys, heads up against :notworthy MCFC was a bit of a grueller. This win is extremely satisfying as I was on my arse more than once in this tonight but managed to turn it around. i`m a bit chuffed I must admit :loon

Well played guys, heads up against :notworthy MCFC was a bit of a grueller. This win is extremely satisfying as I was on my arse more than once in this tonight but managed to turn it around. i`m a bit chuffed I must admit :loon
Nice one mate, I can't help thinking that if you hadn't had the fire in your belly with all the Anglo/Scottish banter this afternoon you may have been a little less aggressive:tongue2 Anyway, excellent game, well played :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Well played guys, heads up against :notworthy MCFC was a bit of a grueller. This win is extremely satisfying as I was on my arse more than once in this tonight but managed to turn it around. i`m a bit chuffed I must admit :loon
well played BA I thought you totally outplayed me heads up well deserved :ok managed to get 16th in the spin palace £2k so $46.80 compensation takes a slight edge of my disappointment :beer