Poker Player TV Shootout

Guest gazza271

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

:clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Just watching this now Mick, after a horrendous day on the roads. :puke :puke :puke Congrats on your win mate! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Just seen the 68o bust AA. :lol
Im still :lol ...........I reckon you got a chance here Mick.......GL :rollin

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Gotta love it when the Idiot says "Totalled" and "Steamrollered the Table" :ok Mick VWP :clap Slightly worried when the Idiot wondered if you were good looking :loon :lol :lol :lol for the TV Table :rollin :rollin Very well played and VERY! jealous :tongue2 C.R.

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout I saw the final on poker night live last night. You dominated the table and even when you were looked up, the cards help up for you. One hand in particular which could have so easily crippled you was when you called the AA guy all-in with your ATs and hit the flush to knock him out lol!! Very good performance and hope you do well in the final. :clap :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one slick Quick question I subscribed for the mag last night (Cheers Chewie), would i get this issue or should i nip down the shop and purchase it. any ideas Cheers
I subscribed a week ago and had an email from them saying my first copy would arrive on 8th June. I hope to be able to find a copy in one of our local shops but am not to hopeful.

I subscribed a week ago and had an email from them saying my first copy would arrive on 8th June. I hope to be able to find a copy in one of our local shops but am not to hopeful.
Hmm that don't sound to promising for myself:@ I'll scope out a shop that has it, then wait till closer the time.:ok

I got a similar e-mail as subscribed a few days ago - but the way I read it is that they are confirming the date of the first issue you will be receiving not the actual date it will arriving. As I got the 8th May issue weeks ago from a shop am just guessing that the next one a) should be the 8th June b) is in shops now c) better soon be arriving on my doorstep :ok