Poker Player TV Shootout

Guest gazza271

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

Im out in 7th which means Kevshat was 8th as we went out in the same hand. :wall:wall:wall Good Luck to Ovalman on that table and to all still in.
Aye, slight tilt from me too. Good luck all left in. Sam, enjoy the grub, I'm off to get some myself now :D

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Well...... I ended up playing two tables, through no fault of my own....The table that I was originally on that was cancelled was re-instated :unsure Finished 7th on the table I shared with Paul Ross, and 4th on the cancelled / re-instated table......

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Im fuming :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Raised 3 x bb with AK got called twice flop K x x (both low) i raise and he reraises all in i called he had K 10 im winning. turn rubbish and river feckin 10!!!! Left with 710 chips i get 77 very next hand and raise all in get called by A rag and he hits his A OBVIOUSLY. out in 5th :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout very nice Pene :clap :clap I've got right hump,all in with KK and called by A rag and he hit an A on the river :wall :wall :wall :wall That put me on tilt and just gone out of PNL with an all in 72o, hope they show it on tv :lol :lol