** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker Player TV Shootout

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Here you go rednutt - found it for you - posted by Chewie2000 on the Betfair Grand Prix thread :ok _____________________ Right Ive found the £5 subs code (saving of 79%) and I shall share it with you Pl'ers... coz you've got me back intoi cheap poker... fair enuf I still blow my normal roll as well... but its good for freeeeeee Anyways.... www.subsinfo.co.uk/pokerplayer ... the code is O0512XPAY (thats O for Orange then a zero) this code was for the "first readers" of Poker Player who go the first 3 issues for free ... :ok Im such a cheap skate

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Thanks for the info Bigmal and Milou :ok All signed up for my 12 months subscription for a tiny wee £5 :nana Is there a free gift with it???? It said something in my email : ORDER CONFIRMATION Thank you for your subscription order to Poker Player. Your order will be processed as quickly as possible and you will receive the next available issue of Poker Player. If there is a free gift attached to this subscription please allow 28 days for delivery. If you are renewing a subscription it will start when your current subscription expires, or immediately if it has already expired. If you have any questions about your order, please call 0845 1261014 or email [email protected] Subscription details 12 issues for 5.00GBP Now i wont have to mope about looking for those passwords anymore :nana Unfortunately i dont have the password for the next lot of poker player shootout:sad (last mope):tongue2

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

No' date=' [b']if there's a free gift with it but the recent issue with Doyle Brunson on the cover had a free deck of Full Tilt playing cards so I don't see what the fuss is.
yeah, pretty awful cards they are but what should you expect for sweet fanny adams ?. They remind me of the cards that I used to play "Donkey", "Snap", and "Happy Families" with as a kid. I`ve used Jesus and Jennifer Harman as beer mats and the rest, courtesy of my son, are under the sofa I reckon. Best place for them. I`ve always said he`s got good taste for an 18 month old.

The last wasn't shown till after midnight though quite a lot of people stayed up to watch it as I won it:cow
Yes so i gathered from reading the posts, well done Mick :clap . what channel is it? The Poker Channel?? Do you know when the live final is yet?

Yes so i gathered from reading the posts' date=' well done Mick :clap . what channel is it? The Poker Channel?? Do you know when the live final is yet?[/quote'] It's poker night live channel 843. I had an email confirming my win but thre's no date set yet. The winner of the first round made the final table in the second round so I asked what would happen if somebody won twice and was told the place would go to the runner up. I'll be in it again tonight just trying to win some money as everybody on the inal table gets paid.

It's poker night live channel 843. I had an email confirming my win but thre's no date set yet. The winner of the first round made the final table in the second round so I asked what would happen if somebody won twice and was told the place would go to the runner up. I'll be in it again tonight just trying to win some money as everybody on the inal table gets paid.
Cheers for that. Will be watching later, good luck to you and any other loungers :hope. Good luck in the biggie when it comes too :clap :clap :clap

Am in for this one but unfortunately not the only PLer on the table. Good luck all:hope
There are still plenty of spaces open if you go to page 2 - why don't you unjoin the table you're in and move to one without any PLers in there?? ;)

There are still lots of tables with only a handful of entrants. If you're on a full table' date=' may be prudent to move to one of the half empty ones ( as long as there are no other PLers sitting down).[/quote'] Just did so before I read this.. great minds!