** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker Player TV Shootout

Guest gazza271

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Just got back from the pub, joined my table - only 5 on, one with about 3000 chips, one on 2000, two with a little less than we started with (inc. me) and one nearly out already... here goes the gambles!! :)

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout why did they make this torney bigger, last time was better, least there wasnt half filled tables, some started with 3 on. Only winner through aswell. The only problem with the torney last time was the multi reg mine had 5, so I came 4th:rollin

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Made it to the semis, sorry daftpegasus, knew you were Pl but didn´t know who you were. BTW also Rippyuk moved so we only had 2 of us. Only got in from the pub with a minute to spare, have to go back out now and pick up the girlfriend. She wasn´t pleased I left her after she just walked in:$

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

Made it to the semis, sorry daftpegasus, knew you were Pl but didn´t know who you were. BTW also Rippyuk moved so we only had 2 of us. Only got in from the pub with a minute to spare, have to go back out now and pick up the girlfriend. She wasn´t pleased I left her after she just walked in:$
A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do! Good luck in the semi's :ok - maybe see you on TV later.

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Just won mine - heads up lasted about 25 mins!! Absolutely fantastic game, YamBam (who I beat) is a gent and really enjoyed the heads up session especially. Good luck all in the next round, let's get 8 PL'ers on the final table!

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Heads up with leabow i was the short stack on just under 3k and i got K10 suited raised and leabow went all in with 55 i called and never improved :sad Will have to try harder next time :sad Gl all who made the semis :hope Damn 8 players on mine...wish i'd moved to one with 2 players

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Went out of the semi when my 10 10 was beaten (my fault for not raising enough I feel) but thats another story. Just logged onto the show on the net to see what they had to say about the hands played, and spent 5 mins listening to the biggest load of bollocks I´ve ever heard since accidentally turning over to big brother once. How the fcuk do these people get these jobs? And more importantly, Who watches this siht? Please tell me it gets better:wall

No it doesn't get better they talk shite non stop now that they have girls on the show
You're wanting a reaction to that comment aren't you?? :spank :spank :spank They talk shite non stop because they're idiots NOT because they're girls!! I don't have the boltcutters on me at the moment, but I'm sure one of the girls will be along shortly ;) however, I do completey agree with Gazabroads comment - where do they get these people from??

Have to admit I didn´t see the girls, maybe if I had I might have watched with a bit more interest:lol Sorry, that was a joke before the boltcutters come out:dude
Me too:ok (she hasn't got any - and even if she had she'd have to stitch them back on first)

You're wanting a reaction to that comment aren't you?? :spank :spank :spank They talk shite non stop because they're idiots NOT because they're girls!! I don't have the boltcutters on me at the moment, but I'm sure one of the girls will be along shortly ;) however, I do completey agree with Gazabroads comment - where do they get these people from??
The point I was making is that they (the men) act like kids in a schoolyard in front of the girls, sorry ladies, in fact the women make much more sense especially Cara who is probably the best presenter they have.

The point I was making is that they (the men) act like kids in a schoolyard in front of the girls' date=' sorry ladies, in fact the women make much more sense especially Cara who is probably the best presenter they have.[/quote'] OK - I'll let you off ;)