Team London/South: No shows galore and we still got a high score!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread

so the official pre game nutrition advice for your lot is "Curry, Curry, Curry" :moon:moon:moon
And Chocolate Hob-Nobs :loon and what you doing on this Thread?? Aint you got a Tractor to repair or a Sheep to worry or summat??:rollin

And Chocolate Hob-Nobs :loon and what you doing on this Thread?? Aint you got a Tractor to repair or a Sheep to worry or summat??:rollin
If it paid, I would do it, mate.... Options for new employment at the moment include Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait...And NO, I aint joking ! :loon ER, "nice" logo, Chelsk....5 year old kiddie knock that up with his or her crayons for ya ? :loon

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread This thread is likely to become the most edited. Just look at the likely changes to the title. Week 1: Winners edit Week 2: Runners-up edit Week 3: Mid table is our goal edit Week 4: We will win a game this week edit Week 5: We can still avoid relegation edit Post Tourney: A Wooden Spoon is still deemed a prize guys, well played.

This thread is likely to become the most edited. Just look at the likely changes to the title. Week 1: Winners edit Week 2: Runners-up edit Week 3: Mid table is our goal edit Week 4: We will win a game this week edit Week 5: We can still avoid relegation edit Post Tourney: A Wooden Spoon is still deemed a prize guys, well played.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Guest gazza271

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread Sorry boss, 2nd. heads up with 6ooner and my A10 got done by J4 :wall :wall :wall and left me 80 chips, game over

Sorry boss' date=' 2nd. heads up with 6ooner and my A10 got done by J4 :wall :wall :wall and left me 80 chips, game over[/quote'] Sorry M8 but I'd been waiting all night for 72o, couldn't wait any longer;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread Due to work comitments and stuff, GaF cannot Captain the Team and tbh I got enough going on as well as organising the Tourney, so can someone from TEAM LONDON/SOUTH step up and take over the running of our Team please? Not a lot to do, just keep an eye on the TEAM thread and make sure we got a full Team really.:ok Offers............

Due to work comitments and stuff, GaF cannot Captain the Team and tbh I got enough going on as well as organising the Tourney, so can someone from TEAM LONDON/SOUTH step up and take over the running of our Team please? Not a lot to do, just keep an eye on the TEAM thread and make sure we got a full Team really.:ok Offers............
Its not a role you'd want to take on if you have any aspirations for success...rats leaving a sinking ship is the phrase that comes to mind for me...:lol

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread ooooooh team whingers are falling apart muah hahaha the north is dominant the north is king at the end of the game you will here us sing One team north theres only one team north one team norrrrrrttttth Championes Championes are we are we are we!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!