Team London/South: No shows galore and we still got a high score!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread I will help if i can

Due to work comitments and stuff, GaF cannot Captain the Team and tbh I got enough going on as well as organising the Tourney, so can someone from TEAM LONDON/SOUTH step up and take over the running of our Team please? Not a lot to do, just keep an eye on the TEAM thread and make sure we got a full Team really.:ok Offers............

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread

I will help if i can
Your hired mate, many thanks :ok Soon as you can, do a "ARE YOU AVAILABLE??" post on this thread just to make sure we can all make it, then its all yours :loon Any Subs needed refer to the TEAM thread here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28213&page=22 or give me a shout :ok C.R. (Mostly Avoiding a Hangover by Going to Pub AGAIN!)

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread OK Heres the ARE YOU AVAILABLE message Below are your tables Please post here if you can OR cannot make it il do my best to sort out any subs ect 9.00 PM Tuesday 2nd GotaFancy(Captain) Table 3 gazza Table 4 mofaceTable 5 OK pistonbroke (second in command) Table 6 OK Hodgey Table 7 OK ubermonkey Table 8 Paulross Table 9 teaulc Table 10 OK chelskired Table 1 OK kev shat Table 2

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread Thanks Troops Ill PM Gazza to check he is available GotaFancy(Captain) Table 3 OK gazza Table 4 mofaceTable 5 OK pistonbroke (second in command) Table 6 OK Hodgey Table 7 OK ubermonkey Table 8 OK Paulross Table 9 OK teaulc Table 10 OK chelskired Table 1 OK kev shat Table 2 OK

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread Right i quit this is BS, sorry have to find yourselves another player last week took over an hour to sort game out which ****ed up anyway then rearranged and was playing something else this week i was sat at saet 3 hours b4 game it starts and chucked me out seriously not happy!!!! and gonna start swearing lots v soon as had a terrible day, gonna have to start concentrating on fewer games thats a grand total of 1 point contributed by me what a load of bollocks

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread Well done lads. 2 2nds for me. Jaded produced another of his monsters - 24s v KJo to make a flush on the river - and beat me. And early on my A9s was no match for his 93s. :eyes :lol (which would have knocked him out)

Guest gazza271

Re: Team London/South: No shows galore and we still got a high score! :$ :$ Sorry for the no show :$ :$ Long story but not had any internet connection for 3 - 4 days and its been driving me mad :@ :@ Pissed off at letting you lot down:\

Re: Team London/South: No shows galore and we still got a high score!

:$ :$ Sorry for the no show :$ :$ Long story but not had any internet connection for 3 - 4 days and its been driving me mad :@ :@ Pissed off at letting you lot down:\
I am sorry for your connection problems, Gazza... We missed you at our table, and waited a little while for you... Good to see you are back :ok

Re: Team London/South: Winners Thread Mo Have you really quit ? Now youve had a bit of time to reflect on the situation do you still want to play on ( we need all the help we can get) Let us know mate cos i need to find a replacement if you are out Cheers

Right i quit this is BS, sorry have to find yourselves another player last week took over an hour to sort game out which ****ed up anyway then rearranged and was playing something else this week i was sat at saet 3 hours b4 game it starts and chucked me out seriously not happy!!!! and gonna start swearing lots v soon as had a terrible day, gonna have to start concentrating on fewer games thats a grand total of 1 point contributed by me what a load of bollocks