PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm.

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm.

Morls - I apologise if i'm taking this the wrong way but is this freeroll not for ALL PL'rs to have a go at. Attendance in recent league games shouldn't matter?
Nah mate, im not having a go, just thought it was ironic thats all..... i post on all parts of PL and i know the majority of ya, but ive never seen you on the poker pages before.....til theres a freebie on offer lol

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm. Thanks guys. Sorry didnt know it was you gaz :$. And you were unlucky mate you had me till turn and then lucky river for me. It was Fishys 1010 my AKh and gaz A4. Gaz had A and 4 on the table, but I hit K on the river :loon.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm. just gone out now - cheers Paul :clap:clap:clap for a great freeroll Nothing went right tonight - held about 8 pocket pairs and flops always came bigger.... Only decent hand i won was with 8,6o after BB Then came my pocket rockets and before i had a chance to do anything PListon raises 600 - I have only 950 left so go all in Naturally he calls........ He has A,J clubs v my A,A rivered a flush :lol:lol:lol Banning the cnut as we speak!! ;););)

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm. Sorry i'm unable to play tonight...nightshift :sad Popped in on the table though just to explain that i was going to blind out as i think that was the fairest thing to do. I don't want to spoil the game going all in every hand ;) Just to clarify something... I am 100% man :lol I bring it on myself having too many usernames.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm. just gone out had A9 flop comes 9 high end up all in to ovalmans Pocket Kings and im bugerd really enjoyed it ...was nice to play and relax as well cheers for ur efforts paul much appreciated :dude

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm. That was my first big tournament. I've been playing single table comps on betfair poker and have often lurked on these pages getting tips. Thought tonight would be a nice place to play my first freeroll and I wasn't wrong. Really enjoyed it. Will definetly get more involved from now on. Thanks alot Paul. I would have won to if it wasn't for Osmosis and his cursed river ;-)

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm. out in 35th... was sitting quiet for ages on 4k and got 55 decided to make a move but i came up against the terminator aka memememememe aka colu and he hit his A. He came to the table about 10 mins ago wi 2k and hes now got 17k...wiping everyone out in his path :clap :clap :clap Great game really enjoyed it Many thanks Paul :ok Good luck all who are left in :hope