GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006

Penelopeys

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006

EXCELLENT PICS am REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY jealous that I couldn't make it:cry :cry :cry :cry Next time I Promise :ok Damo :cheers
Me too. But hey, Pene, you've saved me a fortune in train fares finding out what you all look like. Nice work

Re: GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006 :rollin

KTOP:But....Jeeeeez, I'm bored with this game....:zzz birmingham0537xy.jpg
Did anyone get the video of him staggering to the toilets to be sick?? When he walked into the fruit machine head 1st i nearly peed myself laughing!!

Re: GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006 Definitely think this should have started with the following: The following thread contains pictures that some may find disturbing. Those of a nervous disposition may prefer to view a different thread.:eek:eek Morl, What in God's name was that all about?. Don't ask any of the Maxim girls to do that at the MKOP final, as you'll get thrown out.... Damn, shouldn't have said that, putting ideas in his head!!!:lol

Re: GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006 Now, That's all folks... Hope you've enjoyed yourselves ;) Thanks again for a perfect evening... :nana Maybe we could use one more loon smiley in our Smiley Library... how about this one??? (yes, that is me... Jeffers, the great photogapher) birmingham0501uq.jpg

Re: GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006 note to Pen- never give your camera to drunk people if you want pics in focus lol:lol This is why you shouldnt play against Pen penkev3cm.jpg Kevsul " That feckers trying to steal your blinds!" Pen "(Poisinous glare:@ :@ )" i was scared and i wasnt even playing!:unsure :rollin

Re: GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006 Bloody great. 3 Pictures of me, in 2 i look like the Village idiot(2 in one of them!!!!;) ) and the other im about to go out of the "Losers" STT after gloriously going out first in the Main tourney :wall Great pics and a great night :ok