** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker won 4 VIP tickets to see newcastle play charlton tonight, on goal poker last night only 66 entered including half a dozen PLers so pretty good value get a free feed b4 the game but not travel expenses or free booze which they have forked out for with previous VIP tickets will post more details tomorrow on the prize

Re: Goal Poker will let you know morl my mate billymag won 2 vip ticket to watch newc v gooners earlier on they paid 4 his train to and from york a meal in the magpie restaurant with free booze he got to go on the pitch sat in the dug out met arsen wenger watched match more free beer then taken 4 a night on the town by team goal poker free drinks all night they even paid them into clubs and paid 4 a lap dance each and finally put them up in hotel and as danno said earlier me and him went to Geneva to watch England v the argies c/o goal poker and it was a fantastic weekend

Re: Goal Poker yeah my game includes meals, drinks, travel, accom and the 2 tickets, so i hope i get to do all that too, meeting glenn roeder! wow an honour lol lap dance sounds good to mind lmao! did you win the ibiza holiday too fenners? if you didnt know bout the world cup prize, its back a page!

Re: Goal Poker RATE MY BODY FREEROLL 5TH MARCH 2006 AT 1AM IN THE MORNING UK TIME Once you've registered, you can go sign up for the poker freeroll at Goal Poker by using the password: ****** im searching for passwords so help me out whoever gets them! so far only 11 in this one! so great value if people dont turn up, remember 15 mins late and your out! EDIT Password removed as per PL policy on Passwords - GaF

Re: Goal Poker

5th no cards for 40mins glad i had only 1 cheering me on,the embarrasment would be too hard to bare cheers dave, i tried, but its just like vc, the better hands lose to nothing!
Couple of bad beats mate there....gotta hate the all in or big pots with the pre-flop best only to see it ragged by a bad call/hand:wall I saw the difference in the standard of play near the prizes there as opposed to my table earlier on super sunday........on my table, if you had the hand and made the play it was rewarded, on yours you just got shafted:eyes As i said tho, wp and if i win one of those NUFC things your 1st on the guest list:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Goal Poker Still cant open an account with them even using different details!!! Sent them an email a week ago with a read report marker so i know the email has been read but no reply even though their website promises a reply within 48 hours. Anyone have a phone number for them ??? Or you guys that have won prizes,do you have someone's email address there ??

Re: Goal Poker

Still cant open an account with them even using different details!!! Sent them an email a week ago with a read report marker so i know the email has been read but no reply even though their website promises a reply within 48 hours. Anyone have a phone number for them ??? Or you guys that have won prizes,do you have someone's email address there ??
[email protected] is where my reminder that I was in tonights dream team 2k final came from so u could try them