** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair freeroll 9th February

stonecoldnuts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February Signed up the other day...I need some brass in my Betfair account, so this will do nicely (I hope!). Personally I don't like the style of the forum on Oddsexpert, but used the site several times yesterday to compare footy odds, so I'll probably use that site a fair bit (he says, with a distinct feeling of guilt at having crashed in on somebody elses freeroll!) Anyway, my Betfair name is Douser...so take it easy on me, I need a change of luck.:)

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February thanks for letting us know about this. i registered and waited ages for my email, till i looked in junk mail, doh!. playing footy at 6 though. if im still in by then the missus will take over from me. it would be nice to get some money in my betfair account, i put a tenner in ages ago and it didnt last too long.

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February Litany of bad bad luck for me today... Just flopped trip 9s and bet the pot (500), i then get DISCONNECTED!! I get back 30 seconds later and I'd been folded... My next hand is AKs and amid some big raising I pseudo-tilt and go all in to isolate one guy, he has JJ and flops a J along with my K... :@ I'm then down to 290 chips and get AKh - the guy sat next to me has AA!! The flop comes a flush draw (with 2 Js), so I'm thinking I have some sort of decent chance... nope, turn brings an A to give him the boat.... :wall As a footnote, I was a few places away from the money in the Bay $10 Freezeout on Paradise this afternoon and sitting in a pretty good position when I get dealt AA and raise up 5x BB and get one caller, flop comes T high and nothing scary so I push all in and the guy has QTo, making his two pair on the river - WHY WAS HE IN ON QTo ANYWAY?????? :drums

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February I'm the table baddie :rollin :rollin :rollin Dealer: #1688402174, Valiant23 wins 8962 chips with Two Pairs, Kings and Queens, Seven high. - I called 200 then had a 500 chip raise to call to see the flop - he had AA n1Svegga: very very lucky Runesilk: nh Valiant23: why Valiant23: no big raise preflop? n1Svegga: hitting 2 pairs, ul New2Tex n1Svegga: 700 is a big raise Valiant23: lol 5 card gane not 2 n1Svegga: ouch poor tex n1Svegga: that sucks Dealer: #1688402184, PoppyEye wins 700 chips. Runesilk: true Valiant23: post flop AA=1pr Runesilk: aaah n1Svegga: don`t talk n1Svegga: just smile Valiant n1Svegga: u just got max hit Valiant23: Hey no complaints Valiant23: either way Dealer: #1688402194, kompis wins 1900 chips. Valiant23: next time I'll fold my 2 pr Valiant23: lol n1Svegga: he`s back Dealer: #1688402204, New2TexH wins 5398 chips with A Straight, Eight high. - His A6 beat my QQ.:lol Valiant23: nh Runesilk: karma n1Svegga: well deserved Valiant23: balls n1Svegga: u guys are even Runesilk: i thought u might call valiant Dealer: #1688402214, New2TexH wins 700 chips. Valiant23: nah nowt to go with Valiant23: But when I do I promise to tell everyone what I have beforehand ok ;-) Pisser!

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February Ouch...... Game #1688727854: Hold'em NL (150/300) - 2006/02/09 - 18:20:38 (BST) Table "oddsexpert 1796047 - 16" Seat 5 is the button. Seat 1: unafisher (10907.50 in chips) Seat 2: guesswest (4370 in chips) Seat 4: Telepe (2010 in chips) Seat 5: Fiskebil (6925 in chips) Seat 6: NoDigz (5942.50 in chips) Seat 7: BecauseOf (5377.50 in chips) Seat 8: dvdsaigon (4170 in chips) Seat 9: tinca (5650 in chips) Seat 10: tomred54 (2025 in chips) NoDigz: posts the ante 25 BecauseOf: posts the ante 25 dvdsaigon: posts the ante 25 tinca: posts the ante 25 tomred54: posts the ante 25 unafisher: posts the ante 25 guesswest: posts the ante 25 Telepe: posts the ante 25 Fiskebil: posts the ante 25 NoDigz: posts small blind 150 BecauseOf: posts big blind 300 ----- HOLE CARDS ----- dealt to Telepe [Ah Ac] dvdsaigon: folds tinca: calls 300 tomred54: folds unafisher: calls 300 guesswest: folds Telepe: raises to 900 Fiskebil: folds NoDigz: folds BecauseOf: folds tinca: folds unafisher: calls 600 ----- FLOP ----- [6h 8d 4d] unafisher: checks Telepe: bets 1085 and is all-in unafisher: calls 1085 ----- TURN ----- [6h 8d 4d][4h] ----- RIVER ----- [6h 8d 4d 4h][Qs] ----- SHOW DOWN ----- Telepe: shows [Ah Ac] (Two Pairs, Aces and Fours, Queen high) unafisher: shows [7c 4c] (Three of a kind, Fours, Queen high) unafisher collects 4945 from Main pot ----- SUMMARY ----- Total pot 4945 Main pot 4945 Rake 0 Board [6h 8d 4d 4h Qs] Seat 1: unafisher showed [7c 4c] and won (4945) with Three of a kind, Fours, Queen high Seat 2: guesswest folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: Telepe lost Seat 5: Fiskebil (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: NoDigz (small blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: BecauseOf (big blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: dvdsaigon folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: tinca folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 10: tomred54 folded before Flop (didn't bet)