** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair freeroll 9th February

stonecoldnuts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February I know this is going to stir up the subject of passwords again, and im not sugesting that we all pile into other people tourneys that have taken time effort and money to organise. As i would not like it to happen to our tourneys. BUT i cannot see the problem with decretely sharing passwords to tourneys that the password is freely available to all. It saves the time and effort of searching around and registering with a site that you would probably never visit again. It also makes the tourneys more fun as you are more likely to bump into a fellow PLer and im sure theese tourney would be overwhelmed by us. When i first joined ( not very long ago) i was given a couple of passwords, i also passed a couple on and very quickly made me realise how good this and personal this forum was, consequently im still here. I know from previous threads that it is not looked on favourably by many but i would like to know if i am out of place in thinking this or if this view is shared by others

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February Sorry Piston - can't agree - this is a private tourney - and a value tourney - they are being pretty good in letting anyone who registers with them play in THEIR tourney (which is more than we do!!!) - I don't think it's unreasonable for anyone who wants to play to fill in a short form to register!!!! (and if you don't - technically you're not entitled to play, so they would be well within their rights to withold your prize money!!!! Why risk it??) Another advantage to signing up? They email you and tell you about future freerolls they have (I first joined them for a freeroll at Nordicbet - which got me an email on this one!!) - surely worth signing up just for that?

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February But they didn't teach you how to read forum posts on how to get passwords? If you paid for the course, you were ripped off! Cracking passwords should be the first thing on their agenda... how else would you break into a computer, eh? By the way, I'm in, signed up a few days ago. My email was in the junk folder as well.

Re: Betfair freeroll 9th February

Im trying to register too... but haven't recieved the password yet :O(
If you mean you should get it to your e-mail I think you're too late! I think the massmail with the password was sent long ago, but you cant still find the password on their forums! So who wants to join me in the final table ?:dude