Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - February

Jaded

Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - February  

1. 1.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - February Can't generally make Mondays or every other Wednesday, so that leaves me with 2. Might have to do some re-arranging. I'm reg'ing for tonight, but have a meeting until about 9:30pm. Will get back from that asap and play... assuming I still have some chips left. A chip and a chair... :ok

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - February As I've no social life, I shall be playing every Monday and Wednesday this month.:cry Main aim for February is to be above TQM for the second month in a row, shouldn't be too difficult, he seems to have gone well off the boil. ;) Red_Fear

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - February mondays are a DEFO for me - weds are a bit tricky as I have college - however have made it back again tonight - (JUST) and my good lady might play the first 15 mins or so if I am late - so be gentle on her..... Cheers Damo :cheers

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - February

As I've no social life, I shall be playing every Monday and Wednesday this month.:cry Main aim for February is to be above TQM for the second month in a row, shouldn't be too difficult, he seems to have gone well off the boil. ;) Red_Fear
Aye Red, your aim in poker is the same as your social life - shite!!! :lol You continue to play out of your skin and I'll continue playing crap and it should be close again! :ok Good luck to all. :hope