** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles

And onto the weekend Fri 24th - Mon 27th Feb: Watford rated 33 4/5 Leeds rated 31 8/11 Reading rated 31 4/6 Which means Watford, Leeds & Reading make the treble. I must admit it concerns me to have 3 teams, all from The Championship, but they are the 3 with best odds and this route has served us well so far. £43.68 staked in an attempt to return £226.34. :hope Bank now: £211.87
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Fantastic call fleet :notworthy:notworthy

And onto the weekend Fri 24th - Mon 27th Feb: 7 teams qualify: Southend rated 48 1/2 Chelsea rated 47 1/7 (which is why they don't get included!) Accrington rated 41 1/2 Sheff Utd rated 33 1/2 Watford rated 33 4/5 WON 2-1 :clap Leeds rated 31 8/11 WON 2-1 :clap Reading rated 31 4/6 WON 2-1 :clap Which means Watford, Leeds & Reading make the treble. I must admit it concerns me to have 3 teams, all from The Championship, but they are the 3 with best odds and this route has served us well so far. £43.68 staked in an attempt to return £226.34. :hope Bank now: £211.87
Oh did I win? :dude Was too busy having the hump on the way home after watching a kickoff-delayed dire 0-0 draw in the freezing cold. :\ Bank now £438.21 :clap :cheers :clap :cheers :clap Next bet: £113.17 (this is where the returns could start to rocket.)

In case anybody is interested, most weeks any team over 20 does well. Some weeks it has scored 100% of home wins! Might be a tall order this week as 17 teams rate 20+: 48 Southend :$ 47 Chelsea :clap 41 Accrington :clap 33 Sheff Utd :$ / Watford :clap 31 Leeds :clap / Reading :clap 26 Oldham :clap / York :clap 25 Brentford :$ / Hereford play monday :hope 24 Bolton :clap 23 Ipswich :clap / Wycombe :clap 22 Lincoln :clap 21 Coventry :clap / Nott'm F :clap Make of this what you will.
Just as well we ditched the 1/2 shots of Southend & Sheff Utd. :rollin

And as a side bet, a lucky 7-fold: :hope The 7 teams rated 20+ with the best odds:
SelectionsTime of bet: 23/02/2006 07:02:42
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
126/02/2006Bolton v Fulham (Full Time Result) Bolton :clap 4/5NoneTo Run
225/02/2006Coventry v Burnley (Full Time Result) Coventry :clap 10/11NoneTo Run
325/02/2006Ipswich v Leicester (Full Time Result) Ipswich :clap 10/11NoneTo Run
425/02/2006Watford v Cardiff (Full Time Result) Watford :clap 4/5NoneTo Run
525/02/2006Oldham v Tranmere (Full Time Result) Oldham :clap 10/11NoneTo Run
625/02/2006Lincoln City v Notts County (Full Time Result) Lincoln City :clap 4/5NoneTo Run
727/02/2006Hereford v Stevenage (Full Time Result) Hereford 4/5NoneTo Run
Multiples
Bet TypeNo of BetsUnit StakeStakeTo WinReturns
Seven-Folds110.0010.00720.41
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.....
Wins for 6 with 1 to go monday. :hope

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles On the other hand..... a different £1 14-fold to the one I posted. (I do about 10 of these pisstakes)

SelectionsTime of bet: 23/02/2006 07:06:46
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
126/02/2006Bolton v Fulham (Full Time Result) Bolton 4/5NoneTo Run
225/02/2006Coventry v Burnley (Full Time Result) Coventry 10/11NoneWon
325/02/2006Ipswich v Leicester (Full Time Result) Ipswich 10/11NoneWon
425/02/2006Leeds v Luton (Full Time Result) Leeds 8/11NoneWon
525/02/2006Reading v Preston (Full Time Result) Reading 4/6NoneWon
625/02/2006Watford v Cardiff (Full Time Result) Watford 4/5NoneWon
725/02/2006Brentford v Port Vale (Full Time Result) Brentford 8/13NoneLost
825/02/2006Nottm Forest v Swindon (Full Time Result) Nottm Forest 8/11NoneWon
925/02/2006Oldham v Tranmere (Full Time Result) Oldham 10/11NoneWon
1025/02/2006Leyton Orient v Darlington (Full Time Result) Leyton Orient 4/5NoneWon
1125/02/2006Lincoln City v Notts County (Full Time Result) Lincoln City 4/5NoneWon
1225/02/2006Wycombe v Oxford Utd (Full Time Result) Wycombe 4/6NoneWon
1325/02/2006York v Forest Green (Full Time Result) York 8/13NoneWon
1427/02/2006Hereford v Stevenage (Full Time Result) Hereford 4/5NoneTo Run
Multiples
Bet TypeNo of BetsUnit StakeStakeTo WinReturns
Fourteen-Folds11.001.002842.22
BLOODY BRENTFORD. :@ Granted the other attempts were crappier.....

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Hi Fleet Fairly new to these forums and I have been watching all these systems with great interest and I have got to say yours is just fleet fantastic :clap I am slightly behind you on the current treble as today was my 2nd bet I missed your 1st one :$ I have also just noticed your 7 team acca you have going which I somehow missed and although I will be gutted for myself for missing it if it comes in I will be made up for you and anyone else who has followed it. Good luck and I look forward to next weeks :nana

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Thank you - although the 7-fold is only a side bet (neither the stakes nor any winnings are included in the figures.) If it comes in the next one will still only be for a tenner. The treble is our bread and butter - hopefully! I'll continue to post a 7-fold in future weeks, but I'll keep my £1 longshot 14-fold bets off here. (I'm aware that they should lose so won't waste people's time with them.) Time for the pub.....

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles another nice weekend FF, was with you again. I agree with you leaving out the tipsters section as I have used this kind of system for a couple of seasons and adding the tipsters on usually just increases the score of the top runners by about the same amount. have a beer for me will you as I have to go to work now. :cry Cheers LL

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Own goal just before half-time! 45:00 GOAL - :notworthy Carlos Bocanegra :clap Bolton 1 - Fulham 1 Own goal by Carlos Bocanegra (Fulham) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from own half (6 yards).Bolton 1-1 Fulham. Apparently it was Helguson - that'll teach him to score the first goal. Correction - 45:00 GOAL - :notworthy Heidar Helguson :clap Bolton 1 - Fulham 1 Own goal by Heidar Helguson (Fulham) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from own half (6 yards).Bolton 1-1 Fulham. All to play for 2nd half.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Bolton 2-1 up :clap 67:07 GOAL - Kevin Nolan Bolton 2 - Fulham 1 Goal by Kevin Nolan (Bolton) right-footed (bottom-right of goal) from left side of penalty area (6 yards).Bolton 2-1 Fulham. Assist (pass) by Kevin Davies (Bolton) from left wing. 74:46 Fulham substitution: Brian McBride replaced by Collins John (tactical). McBride won't be scoring against Bolton today then. :dude Edit: 5 minutes to go.....

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Nice one. Like I said, I WILL put the 7-fold up on a regular basis. How it will work is £10 per bet - but if we win one it goes up to £20 thereafter. Win again and it goes to £30 and so on. There's now only 11 days where we have a full(ish) fixture list so one win will more than cover the rest of the season. But we haven't won this one yet - might go out tomorrow night rather than fret at pc. Edit: Sod it, I'm not back at work until Thursday - I might go to Hereford and cheer them on! (It's conference football after all!)

Nice one. Like I said, I WILL put the 7-fold up on a regular basis. How it will work is £10 per bet - but if we win one it goes up to £20 thereafter. Win again and it goes to £30 and so on.
Had a thought about the 7-fold tactic..... .....the treble bets show a fondness of banking half of all wins, but in the case of the 7-fold bets.....to lump the other half all on the 1 following 7-fold would be utter madness! So, regardless of tomorrow night's outcome, I think this could be a reasonable plan of attack: LEVEL 1: A £10 stake, aiming for 7 teams rating 20 or higher to win at home, taking the ones with better odds. A win here should return around £700, of which we would bank half. We move forward to LEVEL 2. LEVEL 2: The win from level 1, after banking half, gives us £350 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £35. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £2450. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 3. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £350 from level 1 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 3: The win from level 2, after banking half, gives us £1225 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £122.50. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £8575. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 4. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £1575 from levels 1 & 2 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 4: The win from level 3, after banking half, gives us £4287.50 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £428.75. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £30012.50. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 5. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £5862.50 from levels 1, 2 & 3 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 5: The win from level 4, after banking half, gives us £15006.25 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £1500.625. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £105043.75. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 6. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £20868.75 from levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 6:THE RETIREMENT ATTEMPT The win from level 5, after banking half, gives us £52521.875 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £5252.1875. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £367653.12. Succeed - we bank THE LOT & RETIRE - TOTAL POT WOULD BE £441043.74. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £73390.625 from levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. The figures are based on only winning on the 10th and final attempt at each level. An earlier win in any level would lead to the profit banked and stakes at the next level both being slightly higher as a result of the surplus stakes not used. All calculations assume a return of 70/1 on the 7-fold and can be expected to be more likely to be a slight under-estimation (this weekend's, for example, was just over 72/1). A win at any level & we get 10 attempts to progress further. Can we get a 7-fold once in every ten attempts? Or shall we just have fun trying alongside our treble bets?

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Hi. Just to say this seems a great system and am going to monitor it for a while since i just discovered this forum, you seem to be onto something big. Also, do you have a quick way of calculating the ratings or do you have to use a pen and paper to go through each game adding it up. Keep it up :)

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Hi & :welcome El_Stuart. Yes, I have to do it manually - not very good with creating spreadsheets etc. Takes me between 30-60 minutes for a full 5-division list of fixtures. The returns so far justify the time. I dread the end of the season when it'll all be over - I wish there was something we could carry our end of season position onto for the summer..... .....but I have 2 months to think!

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Exactly, each set of resullts changes the data. Have most of next weekends worked out - just got to wait for the midweek matches to come and go so that I can fill in the gaps. League positions mainly - plus some last 6 match form for the teams playing midweek who are home on the weekend.

But we haven't won this one yet - might go out tomorrow night rather than fret at pc. Edit: Sod it, I'm not back at work until Thursday - I might go to Hereford and cheer them on! (It's conference football after all!)
Missus at work, kids out from school soon & need picking up..... .....means I can't go to Hereford. Meanwhile the anticipation is killing me. :sad Therefore, an update of the current positions, as it's getting lost in the previous pages: Treble method: Starting Bank: £100 Bank now £438.21 Next bet: £113.17 7-fold method (newly invented): Starting bank: £100 Bank now £ 90 (1 x £10 outstanding bet) Next bet: tba