Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles

Unlucky with the double Fleet, couldn't believe the Woking result, that looked a surefire winner based on home/away form, but nothing is a cert is it....:wall They were my main bet this weekend! Looks good though, onwards and upwards for next weekend, all the best!
Clotty did pm me to point out Woking's top goalscorers would be missing through injury and suspension. The one thing this system can't account for. :wall

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clotty did pm me to point out Woking's top goalscorers would be missing through injury and suspension.
Why on earth didn't Clotty share that information with everyone? Preferably both here & on the Non league thread. it might have saved a few of us some money. :spank (for Clotty!)

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Not - it's not his fault - it's mine. For going ahead regardless. Having said that, if we took notice everytime somebody expressed doubt we'd never have a bet, let alone win. Off to work now - couldn't go to our match tonight as a result of work but we're 1-0 up! :nana And by the time I got to work , we'd lost 2-1.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Apologies... with hindsight I probably should have told everyone that woking have their only two strikers injured and suspended and their first-choice goalie also out. With Huddersfield drawing as they did, it would have made no difference, however. Anyway, the system is still going very strong and I'll probably start backing the trebles and 7-fold this weekend.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles And on to this weekend! Note: from Friday night until Sunday, I will not have access to my pc. Therefore you'll have to talk amongst yourselves as I won't be able to reply. Thank the missus for deciding to host her own 30th birthday party on Saturday night, so this room is being emptied for the weekend. Anyway this weekend's qualifiers: Treble: teams that rate 30+ 38 Lincoln 4/6 35 Nott'm F 8/13 35 Swansea 4/7 31 Leeds 4/6 31 Southend 8/15 30 York 8/11 Additional 7-fold qualifiers that rate 20+: 29 Reading 4/7 27 Chelsea 2/5 27 Ipswich 4/6 27 Grimsby 4/7 26 Man Utd 2/5 24 Stevenage 8/11 23 Morecambe 4/7 22 Wrexham 8/11 20 Everton 5/6 Treble selection: 3 teams with best odds as always: 38 Lincoln 4/6 31 Leeds 4/6 30 York 8/11 £10 staked in an attempt to return £47.98 :hope Bank now £315.04 7-fold: 7 teams with best odds between 8/15 and 10/11: 38 Lincoln 4/6 31 Leeds 4/6 30 York 8/11 27 Ipswich 4/6 24 Stevenage 8/11 22 Wrexham 8/11 20 Everton 5/6 £36.50 staked in an attempt to return £1596.48 :hope (Attempt 2 at Level 2). Bank now £747.00

Apologies... with hindsight I probably should have told everyone that woking have their only two strikers injured and suspended and their first-choice goalie also out. With Huddersfield drawing as they did' date=' it would have made no difference, however.[/quote'] yes you should've pointed that out for those who bet on woking anyway, nevermind this thread :spank but hopefully we'll all learn to look for all the information ourselves and not rely on others :spank. Back to Fleets thread - I've not looked at this weekends action yet but all the best with the selections (I'll check back afte I've done my own work) and enjoy your missus's 30th :beer

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Fleet, I remember looking at this thread way back when you were perming with the correct scores and dismissing it straight away :) I'v only come back to look at it again now, and it appears you saw the light and looks like your coming up with some superb results, well done. Will be watching with interest. BTW have you thought of doing all combinations of trebles for the games rated>30?

Fleet, I remember looking at this thread way back when you were perming with the correct scores and dismissing it straight away :) I'v only come back to look at it again now, and it appears you saw the light and looks like your coming up with some superb results, well done. Will be watching with interest. BTW have you thought of doing all combinations of trebles for the games rated>30?
Yes - but seeing the shortest prices (1/2 and smaller) cock up on a regular basis was enough to put me off! Glad to see you like the improvements since the early days. Got a good feeling about this weekend. My bigger acca's have gone win, loss, win, loss so hopefully it's the win's turn this week. :hope

Back to Fleets thread - I've not looked at this weekends action yet but all the best with the selections (I'll check back afte I've done my own work) and enjoy your missus's 30th :beer
:beer :drums :cheers :notworthy She has :notworthy , however, been informed that the tv will not be removed from the lounge until approximately 5pm on Saturday. :ok

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles I'm a realist - York should beat us. We don't need the points - we aren't going down, the faint hope of the play-offs has faded after the last 4 matches - 0-0, 0-0, 1-1 and 1-2, so York should win their 6th on the trot. I'll settle for cash. :unsure

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles FF - great stuff again :clap It's strange but I've noticed how alternate weekends work best for my football method as well - any ideas as to why ? The only thing I could think of is that maybe the stronger home teams (or read as weaker away teams) have settled into a home then away weekly pattern :unsure Just a thought - would you mind posting the odds in decimal form in future - my pitiful mind has trouble working out the better odds in fractional :loon :hope for another result :ok

FF - great stuff again :clap Just a thought - would you mind posting the odds in decimal form in future - my pitiful mind has trouble working out the better odds in fractional :loon
Blame my dad for that - I've been brought up on fractions. Despite the fact I can see the benefits of multiply by decimals, I still sit there going 10/6 * 10/6 * 19/11..... :rollin

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Another point - why I used bet365: 38 Lincoln 4/6 Ladbrokes only 4/ 7 31 Leeds 4/6 30 York 8/11 Ladbrokes only 8/13 27 Ipswich 4/6 Ladbrokes only 8/13 24 Stevenage 8/11 Ladbrokes only 4/6 22 Wrexham 8/11 Ladbrokes only 8/13 20 Everton 5/6 Ladbrokes only 8/13 In other words - get your bets done on the net.

I wonder what would happen if I layed all the above's opponents to win (small bets)? May give it a try this weekend as your system is doing very weel Fleet. Good luck for the weekend.
I've been looking at the possibility of doing this Sam, as on the odd occasions when Fleets selections fail, it's usually a draw.I would suspect that growth would be slow & when you have to pay out it will be for odds that will result in a fairly hefty blow to your bank. I't will be fascinating to see how it goes.Will you be posting results on a separate thread?

Just a thought - would you mind posting the odds in decimal form in future - my pitiful mind has trouble working out the better odds in fractional :loon
not my place to say this (but i will anyway - feel free to add this to the "stupid comments people make" in the general chat section) but as this is fleets thread, he does really have the right to put up the odds in the format he is comfortable with. if you need a odds converter, theres one on the main page at betfair that is very simple to read. apologies to anyone i offend here but im a little tipsy now :ok

I've been looking at the possibility of doing this Sam' date= as on the odd occasions when Fleets selections fail, it's usually a draw.I would suspect that growth would be slow & when you have to pay out it will be for odds that will result in a fairly hefty blow to your bank. I't will be fascinating to see how it goes.Will you be posting results on a separate thread?
If I do, I shall start a new thread as not to take away from this one.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Lincoln's price has shortened to 4/7 with bet365, meaning Nott'm F are now better value in theory at 8/13. Thankfully I took 4/6:

SelectionsTime of bet: 08/03/2006 07:11:12
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
111/03/2006Leeds v Norwich (Full Time Result) Leeds 4/6NoneTo Run
211/03/2006Lincoln City v Rushden & D'monds (Full Time Result) Lincoln City 4/6NoneTo Run
311/03/2006York v Gravesend (Full Time Result) York 8/11NoneTo Run
Multiples
Bet TypeNo of BetsUnit StakeStakeTo WinReturns
Trebles110.0010.0037.98
SelectionsTime of bet: 08/03/2006 07:12:23
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
111/03/2006Everton v Fulham (Full Time Result) Everton 5/6NoneTo Run
211/03/2006Ipswich v Millwall (Full Time Result) Ipswich 4/6NoneTo Run
311/03/2006Leeds v Norwich (Full Time Result) Leeds 4/6NoneTo Run
411/03/2006Lincoln City v Rushden & D'monds (Full Time Result) Lincoln City 4/6NoneTo Run
511/03/2006Wrexham v Bury (Full Time Result) Wrexham 8/11NoneTo Run
611/03/2006Stevenage v Burton Albion (Full Time Result) Stevenage 8/11NoneTo Run
711/03/2006York v Gravesend (Full Time Result) York 8/11NoneTo Run
Multiples
Bet TypeNo of BetsUnit StakeStakeTo WinReturns
Seven-Folds136.5036.501559.98

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Good luck Fleet, a system I'm testing picked out Everton, Leeds, Ipswich and York, so these should be nailed on...:unsure The only one I'd be worried about is the Wrexham game. Bury got beat at home midweek but have been picking up a few points away recently.... well you did want someone to question at least one selection didn't you?;) Good luck with these:ok

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles FF, If you are after concerns Norwich are my home team and the manager is under pressure for under performance - they have a strong side but just aren't gelling - they need to win the majority of there last matches to make the playoffs and have played in winning streaks all season and they won last weekend. :hope

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles good luck fleet - have followed you on these this week. From my calculations, all of these games made my shortlist, although I'm not having any max bets this weekend due to nothing being outstanding. My main concern on this list is everton - although on excellent form, they have westerveld in goal. I'm not a big fan of this guy and 4 goals conceeded in his 2 games for everton is not convincing! The plus side is that Fulham seem unable to mix results with their away day coach. :hope for us all, especially you - it would be great to watch someone hitting the big money :ok

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Well guys, I'm signing off until Sunday at the earliest. Read the concerns - what will be, will be. Feeling confident.;) 2 weeks ago, I typed underneath my 7-fold then: 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained'. May lady luck shine down again on us all this weekend.:ok