** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

REMINDER: THE PERMING PART OF THE FIRST PAGE OR SO OF THIS THREAD NO LONGER APPLIES! ***TREBLE SYSTEM*** For the last few weeks, I have been using a method to compile ratings for home teams based on the following criteria: Different in league position compared to opponents Home record of home team Away record of away team Current form of home team (past 6 games) - rewarding rating with more for bigger winning margins, punishing home defeats. For performance records, we shall assume that I have £100 to play with at the start. Edited: scraped the perming as of 11th Feb bets - straight trebles will be the play. On a winning week, we bank half and use half as the following week's stake. ***AND FROM THE END OF FEBRUARY - 7-FOLD SYSTEM*** LEVEL 1: A £10 stake, aiming for 7 teams rating 20 or higher to win at home, taking the ones with better odds. A win here should return around £700, of which we would bank half. We move forward to LEVEL 2. LEVEL 2: The win from level 1, after banking half, gives us £350 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £35. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £2450. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 3. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £350 from level 1 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 3: The win from level 2, after banking half, gives us £1225 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £122.50. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £8575. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 4. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £1575 from levels 1 & 2 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 4: The win from level 3, after banking half, gives us £4287.50 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £428.75. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £30012.50. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 5. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £5862.50 from levels 1, 2 & 3 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 5: The win from level 4, after banking half, gives us £15006.25 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £1500.625. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £105043.75. Succeed - we bank half and we move forward to LEVEL 6. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £20868.75 from levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. LEVEL 6:THE RETIREMENT ATTEMPT The win from level 5, after banking half, gives us £52521.875 to play with. Divided into 10 stakes of £5252.1875. We now have 10 attempts at a 7-fold to return £367653.12. Succeed - we bank THE LOT & RETIRE - TOTAL POT WOULD BE £441043.74. Fail and we return to LEVEL 1 We will have banked £73390.625 from levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 to carry on again with a fresh £10 start. The figures are based on only winning on the 10th and final attempt at each level. An earlier win in any level would lead to the profit banked and stakes at the next level both being slightly higher as a result of the surplus stakes not used. All calculations assume a return of 70/1 on the 7-fold and can be expected to be more likely to be a slight under-estimation (this weekend's, for example, was just over 72/1). A win at any level & we get 10 attempts to progress further.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Possible picks so far: odds from bet365 (early preferences in bold) LEEDS to win RATED 40 4/6 SHEFF UTD to win RATED 45 2/5 COLCHESTER to win RATED 33 8/11 ACCRINGTON to win RATED 38 8/13 STEVENAGE to win RATED 41 2/7 Will confirm later in week after checking odds and league / conference ratings. (Just one game left in league 2 on wednesday before picks confirmed.) In case you were wondering the maximum rating is currently 90. This would be if the team in 1st played the team in 24th, with the team in 1st having won every home game whilst the away team had lost every away game. In addition, the home team would have won the last 6 by 3 goals or more every time! That isn't going to be the case and so far EVERY team rated 30 or more has done the business. As more games get played the maximum rating increasing slightly to account for more home games being played & possibly won / away games played and possibly lost.

Re: Football: System: 2 bankers permed with correct scores. Well I've worked out that there's no suitable ratings achieved by any League 2 teams this week & tonight's outcome, whatever the scoreline, won't change that. So this week's picks are: LEEDS to win RATED 40 4/6 COLCHESTER to win RATED 33 8/11 ACCRINGTON to win RATED 38 8/13 Meaning these were discarded due to lower odds: SHEFF UTD to win RATED 45 2/5 STEVENAGE to win RATED 41 2/7 So LEEDS, COLCHESTER & ACCRINGTON will be permed with (correct score odds vary match to match): 10 x Premiership matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 11 x Championship matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 11 x League 1 matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 12 x League 2 matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 10 x Conference matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 10 x Serie A matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 64 matches x 2 correct scores = 128 4folds x 10p = £12.80 staked.

Re: Football: System: 2 bankers permed with correct scores. And doing it that way will cross match your correct scores with other correct scores, creating multiples that you aren't intending to cover. Each 4-fold really does have to be put seperately for each match, although you can do 2 at a time using this method: I have 2 bet365 windows open. In 1 window I select 3 bankers and add to slip. In other window, I click on a match to open up the correct scores and select 2-1 home and the 1-1 draw & add to slip. Then select view betting slip, enter stakes for the 2 x 4 folds and place bet. Once bet is confirmed, click back on your browser until to get to list of matches again. Repeat bankers in window 1 & click on next match in list in window 2. Repeat as above. With a bit of practice, you get used to it. I have just placed all bets in approx 40 minutes, which is less time than filling in 2 fixed-odds coupons and walking to the bookies......

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores.

Well I've worked out that there's no suitable ratings achieved by any League 2 teams this week & tonight's outcome, whatever the scoreline, won't change that. So this week's picks are: LEEDS to win RATED 40 4/6 COLCHESTER to win RATED 33 8/11 ACCRINGTON to win RATED 38 8/13 Meaning these were discarded due to lower odds: SHEFF UTD to win RATED 45 2/5 STEVENAGE to win RATED 41 2/7 So LEEDS, COLCHESTER & ACCRINGTON will be permed with (correct score odds vary match to match): 10 x Premiership matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 11 x Championship matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 11 x League 1 matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 12 x League 2 matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 10 x Conference matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 10 x Serie A matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 64 matches x 2 correct scores = 128 4folds x 10p = £12.80 staked.
LEEDS WON 3-0 :clap COLCHESTER WON 2-1 :clap ACCRINGTON WON 1-0 :clap Will update after checking for all the 1-1's and 2-1's :D

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Cheers a straight £12.80 treble would have returned £59.52. That is what I aim to have beaten by doing this. Although early indications are that Premiership & Championship may have tucked me up. Not a single 1-1 or 2-1 so far in these 2 leagues. And I've just discovered that I used the midweek seria A matches on bet 365 rather than tomorrow's. :$ Should have checked the dates - luckily, there were 3 Italian 1-1 draws. :dude

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Not listing all the 1-1's and 2-1's but £48.86 returned so far, with 4 matches outstanding. Edit: now with 3 outstanding. 1-1 draws or 2-1 to Chelsea, Man Utd & West Ham would be 'nice'.;) Edit again: Chelsea 1 Charlton 1 ( a 12/1 shot) adds £6.05 to the pot. Returns now £54.91.

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. West Ham 2 Fulham 1 adds £3.86 to round it off! Stakes £12.80 Returns £58.77 Profit to date: £45.97 Slightly less than the straight treble, which is a rare occurence but profit none the less! Next weekend's 'bankers' will be put into 20p correct score perms, now we're playing with profits.

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. The 'bankers' with bet 365 are Southend 8/15 Havant 8/15 St. Albans 8/13 permed with: 16 x FA Cup matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 1 x Championship matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 7 x League 1 matches (8 minus the one involving a banker) - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 10 x League 2 matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 11 x Conference matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 10 x Serie A matches - correct scores 1-1 & 2-1 55 matches x 2 correct scores = 110 x 4-folds @ 20p = £22 staked. New Bank: £123.97

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Nice one!!! did one like this a year ago but picked two bankers and permed all other games as draw's. Bookies couldn't work it out so did it online but good weeks would only double the bank. I can see how correct score would be better. Will keep an eye on this thread but it looks a good one

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Gave your system a try today, chose my own teams. Newcastle:D Watford :D Wycombe :( Seems like a great system though, would'v been a nice return today i think plenty of 1-1 and 2-1 results (13 in total between the two i think) I used to do the bankers with draws, did really well at the start of the season. But your correct score perms really add a new perspective. Good shout mate

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Current Bank: £123.97 Sat 4th Feb: Northampton 8/15 rated 42 Leeds 4/6 rated 36 Barnsley rated 5/6 rated 35 Permed in correct scores of 1/1 and 2/1 with: 10 x premiership 11 x championship 11 x league 1 11 x league 2 4 x conference 8 x conference north 9 x conference south 10 x serie a 74 x 2 four-folds = 148 x 10p = £14.80 staked. New Bank: £109.17

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Hi Fleet - I registered as I was surprised to see someone with a system similar to one that's been very successful for me this season. However, i do things a little differently to you. Yep, I have two win bankers, and yep, I also have a correct score (to make all bets trebles), but . . . My correct scores are always Premiership choices, and always with one of the teams to NOT score. So it might be 0-0, 1-0 and 2-0, or 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0. Who I pick obviously depends on circs, for example Liverpool (until last week) were fantastic to not concede and for Rafa to call off the dogs after going two up. Ditto Mourniho. But you always have to check fitness of key defenders. Key is to know top managers ease off after going two up knowing their players are capable of closing the match out. Also the oposition mattters - at best it'll be Sunderland for obvious reasons, or Pompey before Harry arrived, other teams can't score against top teams either. And whether they also have key defenders absent or not. Ideally, you want a free-scoring attack and a tight defence, against a team that can't score and can't defend, and the current form bears that out. I think it works best in the Prem because, in my judegement, the gap between the very top clubs and the teams struggling (generally, or on recent form) tends to be bigger than elsewhere, and it's only getting bigger. Anyway, nice one.

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. :welcome - your first post and it's on my thread - I'm honoured. My 'bankers' are chosen on league position, home form, away form, and home teams recent winning or losing margins. I'm just blanket covering to trap all the 1-1's and 2-1's. Most weeks it covers more than the straight treble. And with a treble, overall you normally get 5/1 on your investment after all losing bets.

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. you might wanna check out portuguese league for tight results. there have been weeks where in all games no more than 2 goals were scored in any of them. here´s a link http://www.ojogo.pt/geradores/estatisticas.asp?E=RSJ&O=A&idEdicao=2183&L=1&idArt=0&Jor=13096 Of couse it´s not all the time but still it´s good for your system i think good luck for you fleetfanatic let us see how you´re doing

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores.

Current Bank: £123.97 Sat 4th Feb: Northampton 8/15 rated 42 Leeds 4/6 rated 36 Barnsley rated 5/6 rated 35 Permed in correct scores of 1/1 and 2/1 with: 10 x premiership 11 x championship 11 x league 1 11 x league 2 4 x conference 8 x conference north 9 x conference south 10 x serie a 74 x 2 four-folds = 148 x 10p = £14.80 staked. New Bank: £109.17
Northampton 8/15 won 2-0 :clap Leeds 4/6 won 2-0 :clap Barnsley rated 5/6 won 2-0 :clap Easy, easy :rollin Update to follow in terms of returns.....

Re: Football: System: 2 or 3 bankers permed with correct scores. Good shouts, Fleet. Did you notice that 5 out of 8 Prem games came within the 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 paramters I described above ? Thanks for the welcomes, and the suggestion (of a new thread). I may take you up on that, but I might feel a bit conspicuous. Tbf, my 'bankers' aren't as short-priced as yours and I suspect they don't come in quite so regularly. But I am pretty good on the correct score leg, so I may post more about that in the week.