UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 3 goals in both afternoon games :( 1-0 at h-t icon_smile.gif SP.LISBON Now for apology time . I fell for that old enemy yesterday - GREED icon_frown.gif .By posting 3 games and not the ONE MOST LIKELY TOO as i usually do , i lost the discipline needed to make a profit in this game. Of course this done with hindsight and i suppose if the 2 games played had ended UNDER i would sitting here one right smug git , but that does not alter the fact that i lost the plot and got greedy. I'm pretty sure this happpened last season with the same outcome. IT WON'T RE-OCCUR - 1 GAME PER DAY FROM NOW ON.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results FRIDAY ------ Time to trust the FRENCH i beleive icon_wink.gif The 2nd Div is now up to 56% UNDERS and i think i've found one thats worth investing in. CAEN v AJACCIO has ended 1-1,1-1,2-0,1-1,2-2 over previous meetings in this fixture. CAEN have had 5 out of 6 homes end UNDER [only 6/12 h/a] AJACCIO have had 5 out of 5 aways end UNDER [8/12 h/a] Stake 20pts @ 1.57.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results What can i say 4-0 !!!!!!!!!! staring bank = 100pts current bank = 170.36pts SERIE B tomorrow and ALBINOLEFFE v NAPOLI is the choice to get back on tracks and with UNDERS standing at a VERY IMPRESSIVE 72% in Serie B , you can see why i've chosen this game even though they've only played each other twice with scores of 1-0+0-0 ALBINOLEFFE have had 3 out of 3 homes finish 0-0 [6/8 unders h/a] NAPOLI have had 3 out of 4 aways end UNDER [6/8 H/A] Stake 20pts on UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Cheers DARTH :ok With 59% UNDERS in Serie A todays selection is CAGLIARI v SAMPDORIA ,this is a fixture that has ended 1-1,0-2,1-0,0-0 2-0 in the last 5 meetings. CAGLIARI have had 3 out of 4 homes end UNDER [5/8 H/A] SAMPDORIA have had 2 out of 3 aways end UNDER [4/8 H/A] STAKE 30PTS @ 1.65

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results CAGLIARI 1-0 icon_biggrin.gif . RETURNS = 49.50PTS ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP ------------------- Monday night see's MAN CITY v MIDDLEBORO which has a previous record of 0-1,2-0,1-1,0-0,0-1,1-1,0-1. MAN CITY have had 4 out of 4 homes end UNDER , [6/9 H/A] M'BORO have had 2 out of 4 aways end UNDER , [4/9 H/A] STAKE 49.50pts @ 1.61

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Got to go to ITALY and SERIE B on FRIDAY night. MODENA v PIACENZA has previous results of - 1-0,1-0,1-0. MODENA have had 4 out of 4 homes end UNDER 2.5 [8/9 h/a] PIACENZA have had 4 out of 4 aways end UNDER [7/9 h/a] STAKE 20PTS @ 1.53.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

1-2 F-T Disappointing start to the weekend i'm afraid icon_frown.gif But what about the FRENCH 2nd DIV !! ALL UNDERS icon_eek.gif Maybe the novelty of the bonus for goals scheme has worn off as we get further into the season and it's only winning or losing that matters ?
FULHAM v EVERTON has ended 2-0,2-0,2-1,2-0,1-0 in previous meetings at Craven Cottage. FULHAM have had 4 out of 5 homes end UNDER [6/10 h/a] EVERTON have had 4 out of 5 aways end UNDER [ 6/10 H/A] STAKE 20PTS @ 1.66

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results It's off to GREECE tomorrow and what looks like a promising game in XANTHI v IONIKOS This fixture has ended 0-1,1-0,0-0,2-0,2-0 and 1-1 in previous seasons. XANTHI have had 3 homes from 3 end UNDER [7 /8 h/a] IONIKOS have had 4 out of 4 aways end UNDER [6/8 h/a] STAKE 33.20PTS @ 1.6

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results So to Saturday's pick and it's MAN CITY v NEWCASTLE Previous results = 0-1,-,1-0,1-0,1-1,3-0. MAN CITY have had 5 out of 5 homes end UNDER [8 OUT OF 11 H/A]. NEWCASTLE have had 5 out of 5 aways end UNDER [8 OUT OF 11 H/A]. STAKE 50PTS @ 1.61 STAKE 2PTS on 2-1 home win @ 9.0 STAKE 1.12PTS on 2-2 @ 17.0 with B,Square. If we're lucky to collect with the main bet then we'll bank it. If, however, we lose or collect on one of the 'insurance 'bets comes in then we'll have 20pts on the SERIE B game between VERONA v TRIESTINA Previous results = 1-0,0-1,0-0,0-2. VERONA have had 5 homes out of 5 end UNDER [10/10 H/A] TRIESTINA have had 4 aways out of 5 end UNDER [8/10 H/A] ODDS = 1.47

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Morning all sunny.gif ,Well i've had a good look at he fixtures for today and using my selection process there's not too many to choose from , but i've eventually settled for XANTHI v ATROMITOS over in the GREEK 1st Div. Previous results - 2-1,2-0,1-0. XANTHI have had 4 out of 4 homes end UNDER [8/9 H/A] ATROMITOS have had 2 out of 4 aways end UNDER [4/9 h/a] Not ,i admit, stats to really give a confident bet but i honestly can't find any better. It's really the XANTHI stats that clinch it so it's fingers crossed time. STAKE 29.40PTS @ 1.57

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results CHEERS yomica :ok MONDAY ------ Our good friends in SERIE B have provided us with the next selection. BARI v NAPOLI Previous meetings - 1-1,2-0,0-1,0-1,0-1,0-0 since 1995. BARI have had 5 out of 5 homes end UNDER [8 /10 h/a]. NAPOLI have had 4 out of 5 aways end UNDER [8/10 HA/] STAKE 46.16PTS @ 1.53

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results No ,to be honest mate. With the odds being so short and trying to get a decent return i just stuck with the progressive staking method. If you can see a way to improve the returns please feel free to post :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I've run 3 staking methods over all the 82 posted selections. 1) Flat £20 stake = profit of £ 92.20 2) Comparible Fixed return = £ 107.70 3) Rolling 5% percentile of 1000 point bank = £ 87.64 Whereas your rolling treble/quad has doubled even these returns :ok I'm just trying to get my head around an equation to run similar through excel.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Following on with this rolling stake Doubles = £ 80.73 Trebles = £ 122.45 Quads = £ 38.17 I was stumped by the difference in banks but a superb 2-1 cover allowed for a nice banking that isn't included in these. 8 of the 25 losers were 2-1 home victories. 4 of the 25 were 2-2 draws 3 were 1-2 away wins.