UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 0-2 f-t RETURNS = 31.40PTS SUNDAY -------- This may surprise a few but it's NOT XANTHI icon_eek.gif as the home side are leaking goals and therefore the game is passed over in favour of ARIS v PAOK - not really a great record of UNDER'S here [ 3 from 6 in this fixture] so technically doesn't make the criteria , however with the UNDERS % in Greece standing at 70% and ARIS's % i think we can give it a go. ARIS have had 2 homes from 2 end UNDER [4 FROM 4 H/A] PAOK have had 2 aways from 2 end UNDER [2 FROM 4 H/A] ARIS have scored only 2 goals in 4 games [ only 1 home goal] PAOK have not scored away from home in those 2 games played. STAKE 31.40PTS @ 1.6 - bet365 very generous thumbs.gif

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Onto business then and with the FRENCE 1ST DIV standing at 60% UNDERS i'm going for LILLE v STRASBOURG Which has a recent record of - 2-0,2-4,1-1,0-1,0-1,1-1,2-0 LILLE have had 4 homes from 5 end UNDER STRASBOURG have had 3 aways from 5 end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.57

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results As jj107 said 4 out of 7 FRENCH DIV 1 games finish 0-0 !! but unfortunatly ours wasn't one of them - 0-3 sad.gif Certainly hitting some bad results but we'll fight our way out boxer.gif Starting bank = 100pts Current bank = 131.65pts LENS v RENNES 5 out of the last 8 meetings in this fixture have ended UNDER 2.5 goals. LENS have had 4 from 4 homes end UNDER [8/10 H/A ] RENNES have had 4 from 5 aways end UNDER [ 8 /11 H/A ] STAKE 20PTS @ 1.55

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I have input all the selections in a spreadsheet since the thread started here in January 2006. I have ignored the minor dabble with a double and treble (!) and the internationals and just collated the data relating to the actual system bets. There have been 130 bets. If you use JTW's actual named stakes it would be 3645 units on and 4001 units back for a 9.5% profit on turnover. This ignores all the side bets on insurance etc. If you just put a flat £10 on each selection it would be 1300 units on and 1375 back for a 5.7% profit on flat stake turnover. The performance of all leagues used (at least 10 selections in that league) on flat stakes is: French 1: 37 selections = 370 units on 345 returned. French 2: 26 selections = 260 units on 234 returned. Greece: 18 selections = 180 units on 237 returned. Italy 2: 19 selections = 190 units on 258 returned. Spain 2: 13 selections = 130 units on 108 returned. So it's Greece and Italy 2 where the money has been made - however these are very small samples and it's hard to judge if these results are significant. Collating this material was tricky so errors are possible - I can pass on a copy of the sheet to JTW if interested.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi, sorry for my bad english (im portuguese) Congratulations JTW1, this is the only soccer betting system i´ve seen, that makes profits over a long period of time. I´m working on a "super insurance version of JTW1 system". The concept is to dutching the following results: under 2.5 (of course) Home win 2 - 1 Away win 1 - 2 draw 2 - 2 Of course that the odds are much lower (1.18 or 1.20 i guess) this system only makes profit if the majority of the matches we´ve lost are within these results. I know that´s probably a loser system because of the low profits... Anyone have a list of all the JTW1 lost results, just to check?

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Back to that database of 130 matches the SERALDINI correct scores are: 2-1, 10/130 = 7.69% - needs a break even price of 13 1-2, 6/130 = 4.6% - needs a break even price of 21.7 2-2, 5/130 = 3.84% - needs a break even price of 26.04 So it will not be possible to ever get a price bigger than the true chance of the score happening - so it will be adding negative expectation bets to create insurance with too high a premium. ******************************* Another interesting sort of the dbase is by price received. Do you think that the profits are made from the bigger or shorter prices? I split the dbase at 1.5 and shorter and bigger than 1.5. 1.5 and shorter - 58 selections, 580 points on 662 returned - an incredible 14% profit on turnover. Whereas the longer prices performed worse. 72 selections, 720 points staked and 713 returned. Just a statistical blip?

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Great to see some thoughts and discussion on the thread guys , keep it up and keep posting :clap TOP LEAGUES for UNDERS 1- PORTUGAL 1 = 67.1% 2- SPAIN 2 = 60.9% 3- GREECE 1 = 60.4% 4- TURKEY 1 = 59.6% 5- FRANCE 1 = 59.3% 6- SERIE A = 58.9% The most favourable set of criteria falls on the STRASBOURG v PSG game which has finished UNDER in 7 of the last 10 fixtures. STARSBOURG have had 4 homes from 6 end UNDER PSG have had 4 from 5 aways end UNDER. STAKE 20PTS @ 1.55

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Maybe someone up there is trying to tell us something :sad Thinking about taking a break from it all until after the EURO'S , my old grandad used to advise a break when on a losing streak and it's not just these results that are hurting right now , it's everything i put money on is losing. :gimme

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Maybe someone up there is trying to tell us something :sad Thinking about taking a break from it all until after the EURO'S , my old grandad used to advise a break when on a losing streak and it's not just these results that are hurting right now , it's everything i put money on is losing. :gimme
It's the same for me this year. Of your system I got in 1 of 7. In my systems I have heavy losses too :spank . Last season I earned a lot of money. This season I will be lucky if I get above 0. I'm just taking time out. Even if statistics is still in favor, luck is not my friend at the moment.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi All... I appreciate how you feel JTW1 but just in case anyone wants to carry on here are some I found for this w/e. Remember these are not JTW1 authorised choices! Spain 2nd Elba v Cordoba UNDER 2.5 H 4/5 A 4/5 H2H - This fixture 5/6 (to 2001) H2H - All 6/6 (to 2003) Elche v Tenerife UNDER 2.5 H 5/5 A 4/5 H2H - This fixture 5/6 (to 2000) H2H - All 5/6 (to 2004) Also one OVERS for Sunday Denmark Div 1 Overs running at 62% this season. Koge BK v Vejle BK H 5/6 A 4/6 H2H - This fixture 2/3 (to 2003) H2H - All 5/6 (to 2004) REMEMBER THIS IS OVERS. Stats are not amazing but might be worth a look. Bookies: Eurobet, Betway, Betsson, Interwetten and others

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Don't worry chris001 , you did your best in highlighting them it just seems to be hard to actually catch any just now :eyes Be back the weekend after next when hopefully things will start going our way:ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Right it's back to the nitty-gritty after those pesky internationals and here's hoping we can get going with a winner on SATURDAY ELCHE v ALAVES has finished 0-1,0-2,1-2,1-0 in recent seasons [6/8 UNDERS H+A ] ELCHE have had 5/6 homes end UNDER ALAVES have had 4/6 aways end UNDER SPAIN'S SEGUNDA has a 60.8% UNDERS record so far this season. STAKE 20PTS @ 1.61 Starting Bank = 100pts Current Bank = 91.65pts