2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit BANKER BETS ONLY

aliando

2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit. When Jan 1st 2007 comes, many things will have changed in all our lives. But I want this thread to be the one thing that we all have in common. I've started putting a thread up on the UK football forums for a guarenteed bet each weekend - but we can go much further than this. The common belief around this whole site seems to be that the only real way to make a profit is slowly with small odds, lots of patience and picking the right games. Although the football threads are packed with people with great knowledge about the football, the amount of knowledge in this thread is spread over many sports. From the rugby to the snooker, from minor sports to non-sports, there is enough quality here in order to aim for a thread where EVERY TIP WILL WIN. I've put the thread here as I want to involve people from all sporting interests and will point people from the football threads here too. Now, I know that may seem like that is asking a lot but is it? We can all produce at least a few GUARENTEED WINNING bets throughout the year (not the bets we are sure on but the bets that we really would stick a grand on). Put all these bets together and we should be able to collectively end the year with a nice profit from this thread. I really don't care whether at the end of the year, we had 5 winning bets out of 5 or 500 winning bets out of 500 - so long as the thread finishes in profit. Reality says that we are likely to lose a couple at least, so make sure that you would be prepared to put £1000 of your own money on anything that you tip here and if there is a losing bet, I don't want to see anybody making negative comments. Suggested format for bets would be; Name of Sport Match & Date/Time Believed outcome/type of bet Odds & Bookmaker Reason why this bet is a guarenteed winner (make the explanation easy to read for people who may not foolow the chosen sport) Don't worry whether the odds are 1/100 or 100/1 - the only thing that matters is that it'll win. This thread is about the long-haul. I'll try and keep a track record of the bets/bank throughout the year, if this thread takes off. For the thread purpose only, I'll use a starting bank of 1000 points and all bets will be 50pts. Feel free to make any comments/suggestions and :hope to all who tip here! :cheers

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit Interesting idea aliando. There's a bet I've been waiting for for a while, it's on January 4th and I really fancy it strongly. January 4th @ 01:05 GMT Penn State -10 to beat Florida State (NCAA College American Football) 1.90 @ Corals, Hills, Bet365, SportingOdds Penn State have had a good season and in last few meetings have been 20+ pt favs. Florida St are being over-rated for this one IMO (they are only 8-4 on the season compared to Penn St at 10-1). Also Florida St have been on the road for 4 weeks consecutively now which won't help. Florida's defence against the run isn't great either, and Penn have a good running game. Also, Penn's record has come against stronger opposition than Florida's. I'd definately have a big bet on this. Penn State at home this year: W 35-14 W 33-15 W 17-10 W 40-3 W 42-24

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit Cheers for the interest and bet, Jeffers!:ok Bet #1 January 4th @ 01:05 GMT Penn State -10 to beat Florida State (NCAA College American Football) 1.90 @ Corals, Hills, Bet365, SportingOdds Start Bank = 1000 Bet = 50 @ 1.90 Remaining Bank 950 one bet pending. :hope for a winning start!

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit Feel rather pressured!! I believe that Chelsea -1 corner at 10/11 is one hell of a bet. Expect Chelsea, as always, to go out and try and destroy Hammers later today. I have some ideas about handicap betting but will post in other forums later. Hope this is good enough aliando

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit If you feel pressured about it jonny, then maybe it's not right for this thread, I think the aim was for nailed on certain bets. But my main point is this, why is this thread in USA and other sports forum. Majority of betting on the PL is soccer, what do you guys think about moving this thread somewhere else, where it'll get more traffic. Not sure where yet, perhaps a sticky in GC or S&S ?? What do you all think ??

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit

If you feel pressured about it jonny, then maybe it's not right for this thread, I think the aim was for nailed on certain bets. But my main point is this, why is this thread in USA and other sports forum. Majority of betting on the PL is soccer, what do you guys think about moving this thread somewhere else, where it'll get more traffic. Not sure where yet, perhaps a sticky in GC or S&S ?? What do you all think ??
Only felt pressured about laying my great betting expertise on the line!! Should really feel pressured every time your advising a bet upon others but I suppose i've mentioned this one because I believe it's a great price and it's dead on! Definately move this to footy. UK or European!??

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit I put the thread in the 'other sports category' as I wanted to involve people from every sport and didn't know whether it would gain the views of people who dont follow the football if placed over there. If you think it should be somewhere else, feel free to move it.:ok

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit Cheers johnnyrushton:ok Bet #2 West Ham v Chelsea 2-1-06 Chelsea -1 corner at 10/11 (bet365) Start Bank = 1000 Bet = 50 @ 10/11 Remaining Bank 900 two bets pending. Bet #1 January 4th @ 01:05 GMT Penn State -10 to beat Florida State (NCAA College American Football) 1.90 @ Corals, Hills, Bet365, SportingOdds

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit Good luck Aliando and everyone who contributes. I hope people put up genuine selections that, as Aliando says, you would be willing to put a huge sum on. I imagine this thread will be very popular. Here's to the PL :clap

SPORT = Football. MATCH, DATE/TIME = Gretna v Ayr Utd, 2nd Jan 06, 15.00hrs. OUTCOME = Over 2.5 goals. ODDS = 1.43 REASON = Gretna last six homes =22 goals whilst Ayr last six away games 26 goals STAKING 50PTS, would return 21.50pts profit less commision.
:welcome maximus77 was the pick with betfair? Start Bank = 1000 Remaining Bank 850 3 bets pending.

Good luck Aliando and everyone who contributes. I hope people put up genuine selections that, as Aliando says, you would be willing to put a huge sum on. I imagine this thread will be very popular. Here's to the PL :clap
:ok thanks mate! we may not get the 100% i want but as you say, if everyone puts genuine bets up it shouldn't be far off.:hope

Im not a big darts fan but surly this is nailed on:ok bet365. To Win Match
PDC World Championships - Taylor vs ManleyBook Closes 2 Jan-19:35
AddPhil Taylor1.11Bet
AddPeter Manley6.00Bet
Phil Taylor to win.I know corals offering 1/8.
Igreendot.gif
cheers Carl :ok Start Bank = 1000 Remaining Bank 800 4 bets pending. 1 - Penn State -10 to beat Florida State 2 - Chelsea -1 corner v West Ham 3 - Gretna v Ayr Utd Over 2.5 goals 4 - Phil Taylor to beat Peter Manley :hope

Chelsea 5 - 2 West Ham on corners. A little closer than some would've imagined but we have our first winner at' date=' what I believe, is a cracking price![/quote'] :clap johnnyrushton with our first winner of the year!:notworthy start bank = 1000 no. of bets = 4 won = 1 lost = 0 outstanding = 3 new bank = 895 Bets outstanding 1 - Penn State -10 to beat Florida State 3 - Gretna v Ayr Utd Over 2.5 goals 4 - Phil Taylor to beat Peter Manley

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit OK, my turn.. This is an "other sports" sport so I´m doing this by the book ;) Sport: Hockey (Sweden) Event: HV71 - Brynäs Pick: HV71 Odds: 1.31 parbet Reason: Cant see Brynäs taking this conidering their terrible record this season. Brynäs have 2-13 (1-8 and 1-5) in the last two games and HV71 at the top of the table. The two mutuals this season have ended 4-1 and 2-1 to HV71. In the last game for HV71 they beat Leksand easily 5-1 and in my mind theyre better than Brynäs atm. For the ones who would like to read more theres my summary of the season so far www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22037

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit

OK, my turn.. This is an "other sports" sport so I´m doing this by the book ;) Sport: Hockey (Sweden) Event: HV71 - Brynäs Pick: HV71 Odds: 1.31 parbet Reason: Cant see Brynäs taking this conidering their terrible record this season. Brynäs have 2-13 (1-8 and 1-5) in the last two games and HV71 at the top of the table. The two mutuals this season have ended 4-1 and 2-1 to HV71. In the last game for HV71 they beat Leksand easily 5-1 and in my mind theyre better than Brynäs atm. For the ones who would like to read more theres my summary of the season so far www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22037
:ok Bamse81 :hope start bank = 1000 no. of bets = 5 won = 1 lost = 0 outstanding = 4 new bank = 845 Bets outstanding 1 - Penn State -10 to beat Florida State 3 - Gretna v Ayr Utd Over 2.5 goals 4 - Phil Taylor to beat Peter Manley 5 - HV71 to beat Brynas