2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit BANKER BETS ONLY

aliando

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guarenteed profit

SPORT = Football. MATCH, DATE/TIME = Gretna v Ayr Utd, 2nd Jan 06, 15.00hrs. OUTCOME = Over 2.5 goals. ODDS = 1.43 @ Betfair REASON = Gretna last six homes =22 goals whilst Ayr last six away games 26 goals STAKING 50PTS, would return 21.50pts profit less commision.
bet # 3 is a close call but it is a winner! :clap maximus77 profit = 20 (taking into account commission and rounding to nearest full figure) start bank = 1000 no. of bets = 5 won = 2 lost = 0 outstanding = 3 new bank = 915 :ok

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit With the darts, I gotta say that I think the number of 180's being OVER 15.5 is almost a cert (nothing is a dead cert!!!!!!) Both top players and will have to play their best to win I got 1.83 with WillHill - but I am sure there are better odds out there?

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit GazBlades also tipped the 16+ 180's bet earlier today in Other Sports. At that time Ladbrokes had odds of 2.10, but those odds have gone now. I think this thread is a very good idea, but I'm not sure about the "guaranteed winner" angle. A fair few bets posted here will lose, I'm sure, and that's not intended to be any criticism of those who have posted bets already or who will do so in the future. I'm sure there are many excellent tipsters around here (the realistic ones? :tongue2) who would never describe even their best bets as "guaranteed", and I'm a bit worried that you may be losing their expertise.

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit

Is it looking good guys? No way of finding out how many 180's so far. See that it's close to 6-0 to Taylor though' date=' there'd be better chance of more 180's if Manley had staged a comeback[/quote'] Been 8 or 9 so far I think - but like you said, the less games there are - the less likely it is In the balance

OK, my turn.. This is an "other sports" sport so I´m doing this by the book ;) Sport: Hockey (Sweden) Event: HV71 - Brynäs Pick: HV71 Odds: 1.31 parbet Reason: Cant see Brynäs taking this conidering their terrible record this season. Brynäs have 2-13 (1-8 and 1-5) in the last two games and HV71 at the top of the table. The two mutuals this season have ended 4-1 and 2-1 to HV71. In the last game for HV71 they beat Leksand easily 5-1 and in my mind theyre better than Brynäs atm. For the ones who would like to read more theres my summary of the season so far www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22037
HV71 - Brynäs FT 4-1 :clap

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Sport: Horseracing Event: Tuesday 03/01/2006 Ayr 12:30 Pick: HARMONY BRIGG Odds: S/P ( R/P f/c.4/11 ) Reason:Stands out on very good form shown in two of three starts over hurdles and even his fair fourth on seasonal debut at Wetherby in November would make him the one to beat; improved on that when second to a very smart sort upped to 2m4f at Haydock, racing freely and shaping as if return to this trip would not be a problem; odds will be skinny but has outstanding claims.plus the Opposition looks very poor. backed up by only the North going against it in the racing Post Tipsters.

TipsterSelection
Spotlight Harmony Brig12
Racing Post Ratings Harmony Brig
Topspeed
Postdata Harmony Brig
Lambourn
The North Chateau Rouge1
The Times Harmony Brig
Telegraph Harmony Brig
The Guardian Harmony Brig
TipsterSelecion
Independent Harmony Brig
Daily Mail Harmony Brig
The Express Harmony Brig
Daily Mirror Harmony Brig
The Sun Harmony Brig
The Star Harmony Brig
Newmarket
The South
West Country
:hope

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit time for an update. HV71 beat Brynas 4-1 :clapBamse81 Phil Taylor bet Peter Manley :clap Carl (and as you say a win is a win - that is what this thread is about:ok) The Rat - unlucky, mate. The >15.5 180's in the darts is added as its posted (bet #6). Anything that is posted here is added to the list - if its suppossed to be a thought/discussion it needs to be in the relevant thread. I will update the thread when around but bets cannot be taken back once posted. Slapdash - I would say that if you would be prepared to place £1000 of your own money on an event, you must feel it is as close to guaranteed as possible. Ralphie :ok cheers mate! Bet # 7 - Harmony Brigg updated bank to follow.

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit bets 5 - 50pts on HV71 returns 65pts 4 - 50pts on Phil Taylor returns 55pts 6 - 50pts on >15.5 180's returns 0pts Start bank - 1000 No. of bets - 7 Won - 4 Lost - 1 Outstanding - 2 New Bank = 935 Bets Outstanding 1 - Penn state -10 to beat florida state 7 - Harmony Brigg

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit I really fancy this one aliando:

HENMAN v Haas @ 1.741 Pinnacle 4pts They play tomorrow but I'm taking this price now as I see it dropping. Basing a lot of this on what I saw in the first round. Haas was bad. He finished last year poorly and looks to be in similar form at the beginning of this year. His serve was dodgy (didn't get to see the first serve % but imagine it wasn't great), he was being very tentitative from the back and choked when in a comfortable position in the 3rd set. If Wawrinka was a bit more experienced - especially on hard courts - he would have taken care of Haas I am sure. On the other hand, very impressed by Henman. Maybe I'm overreacting but he seemed well in control of his own game and looked pretty dangerous. He served pretty well and following on from that the rest of his game was strong. Also he didn't look to have any fitness concerns which is a major plus.

Sport: Horseracing Event: Tuesday 03/01/2006 Ayr 12:30 Pick: HARMONY BRIGG
:clap Ralphie7. bet 7 - Harmony Brigg strolls in comfortably at 2/9 - profit = 11 points Start bank - 1000 No. of bets - 7 Won - 5 Lost - 1 Outstanding - 1 New Bank = 996 Bets Outstanding 1 - Penn state -10 to beat florida state The Rat - head up mate! The reality of getting 100% strike rate over the year is unlikely but it is the aim (or at least to get as close as possible). Nobody wants to be the person to get the first one wrong - don't feel bad mate. Cheers for the interest :ok

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit :okMr Intensity. Bet no. 8 Sport: Tennis Date: 4/1/06 Match Tim Henman v Tommy Haas Pick Tim Henman Odds 1.741 @ Pinnacle :hope Start bank - 1000 No. of bets - 8 Won - 5 Lost - 1 Outstanding - 2 New Bank = 946 Bets Outstanding 1 - Penn state -10 to beat florida state 8 - Tim Henman to beat Tommy Haas

Good Thread. Surely Sunderland to finish rock bottom 1.12 on Betfair is a must win bet, or am I, as a Newcastle fan, letting my heart rule my head? :cheers Over half way through the season and they are 10 points behind 19th position and a goal difference 9 worse than 19th. DP
:okdaftpegasus Bet No. 9 Football; Premier League Sunderland to finish bottom Betfair 1.12 :hope Start bank - 1000 No. of bets - 9 Won - 5 Lost - 1 Outstanding - 3 New Bank = 896 Bets Outstanding 1 - Penn state -10 to beat florida state 8 - Tim Henman to beat Tommy Haas Today 13:32 9 - Sunderland to finish bottom of the premier league

Loving this thread already :ok Simple+great idea!
thanks mate. I was wondering if there might be a little interest to get a joint profit by the years end - it's taken about 60 hours to have over 1000 hits:eek! Thanks to everyone involved - currently and for the next 362 days!:clap

aliando' date='great thread but i am sure you are going to be very busy working everything out, maybe it might be a good idea to limit the bets people put on your thread " just a thought".[/quote'] it's already being a lot of work but hopefully it'll pay off. as for limiting people's bets - I'm looking as this as everybody's thread. I may've started it but it'll be everyone putting work in to make it a success. I'm hoping that everyone who posts here will have done the homework on their selections and have the confidence in them - by restricting people to a certain number of bets may put pressure on people to decide which ones to post. I would prefer the whole concentration to go into getting the pick right! What do other people think? There will be times when I won't be here and so will have to update the thread on my return but I'm happy to do this if the thread is proving successful.

Paddy Power are' date=' according to Oddschecker, doing 1/33 on Chelsea to win the Prem. I realise the odds are abysmal, but it's surely the biggest certainty of the year?[/quote'] :okJaded Bet No. 10 Football; Premier League Chelsea to win the Premier League Paddy Power 1/33 :hope Start bank - 1000 No. of bets - 10 Won - 5 Lost - 1 Outstanding - 4 New Bank = 846 Bets Outstanding 1 - Penn state -10 to beat florida state 8 - Tim Henman to beat Tommy Haas 9 - Sunderland to finish bottom of the premier league 10 - Chelsea to win the Premier League