Vegas 2006

Football-Tipper

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Vegas 2006

2000 virgin miles and £291 for a direct flight on the same one were all on from London Gatwick to Las Vegas 17th-22nd/24th November or £540 with no miles, thats a bargain folks! Also....anyone who is already coming......would anyone be interested in going to san fransisco for the day, costs £100 for a flight return and i have a contact who has given me a special code/rate to go see the San Fransisco 49'ers play Seattle Seahawks NFL at monster park, price is £18!!! usually £49!! thats on the sunday 19th
as morls said im now a definate ,will be booking this week:cow :cow nice 1 morls ive been a 49ers fan since about 1984 when it was first televised over here .do you need to book it ,if so i will send you a check or give you the money on the trip .if not pm me the codes etc and i will book it up.also need to know the flight details etc:ok if you could send us them as well. glad you may be there as well spur ,we'll definately have to meet up for a few games:ok

as morls said im now a definate ,will be booking this week:cow :cow nice 1 morls ive been a 49ers fan since about 1984 when it was first televised over here .do you need to book it ,if so i will send you a check or give you the money on the trip .if not pm me the codes etc and i will book it up.also need to know the flight details etc:ok if you could send us them as well. glad you may be there as well spur ,we'll definately have to meet up for a few games:ok
All depends if people wanna stay over in San Fransisco mate ,means 1 less night hotel in vegas too save £40+ I was gonna book on Tues 29th so if we can get numbers in by then that be good! Flight on its own is around the £120 mark......but a flight and hotel deal is around £130...... http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qscr=cmfd&qsfr=cmfd&itid=&itdx=&itty=&ecid=&subm=0 for flight and hotel in union sq/nob hill and Downtown SFO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

event-morpac3.jpg

Pacquiao vs. Morales

It's official. Three-division world champions MANNY "PAC MAN" PACQUIAO and ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES will get it on for the third time to determine who really is the best man inside the ring. Pacquiao and Morales each own a victory over the other in their two previous fights – both considered "Fight of the Year" candidates -- which have attracted over 700,000 pay-per-view buys combined. Pacquiao-Morales III will be a 12-round super featherweight bout, taking place Saturday, November 18 , from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas , NV .
$50 CHEAPEST TICKET.....also....cos Ricky Hattons next opponent has changed his next fight date, Ricky has been left without a fight until at least april next year, boxing monthly are talking about him being on the undercard of a fight in vegas in November, this is ideal for him Im booking my seat on thurs night as they are bound to sell out fast anyway, Uber, MCFC , F-Tipper and mates, if you want any lemme know asap!

Re: Vegas 2006 Would love to join you guys but for 2 things... 1) Just got back from there after a jolly out with work for a week. Had some serious networking to do. :cheers 2) We got a chillblade on the way and it is a little to close to call incase she drops the bun whilst i am not there! But i wish you all the best of luck and check out the following bars... Tangerine @ ti Lure @ Wynn and Tryst @ Wynn (pull some stings in advance and get on the guest list.) Tao at the Venetian All good booze ups.

Would love to join you guys but for 2 things... 1) Just got back from there after a jolly out with work for a week. Had some serious networking to do. :cheers 2) We got a chillblade on the way and it is a little to close to call incase she drops the bun whilst i am not there! But i wish you all the best of luck and check out the following bars... Tangerine @ ti Lure @ Wynn and Tryst @ Wynn (pull some stings in advance and get on the guest list.) Tao at the Venetian All good booze ups.
No worries Martyn, the little un and mrs have gotta come 1st mate, but if you change ur mind you know where we are.:cheers Have a look at the london poker night thread too, we will be meeting the night before in london somewhere for my birthday on 16th nov, your more than welcome to come along if your not too busy:ok If you wanna keep networking in Vegas through us, send us a couple of BF Polo's or caps and ill happily wear one in a tourney we play! Im easilly bought lmao Hope to see ya in london mate, Graeme:clap

• 2 weeks later...

just noticed chris rock is doing a set at ceasers the night we get there (17th)$69. might fancy it if anybody else is up for it:ok
Would have said yes mate, but found the info on ticketmaster and dont really think its a comedy set, more like a Q&A with him http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A003D38C5CA4D70?artistid=702631&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=51 Look For The Comedy Festival : "The Comedian Award" with Chris Rock Tickets Additional Information: Presentation of TCF's 2nd annual legacy award, "The Comedian" Award honoring Chris Rock with David Spade, Louis CK and moderator Tavis Smiley. This 60-minute show will feature a Q&A with Chris and friends, clips from his stand-up, television and movie career and a special award presentation by HBO Chairman & CEO, Chris Albrecht.