** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls

GaF

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls

I thought the seats were in addition to the cash prizes GaF?
So did I - but they're definitely not. The cash prize fund is now "only" $55,000. 1st prize is now $8250 (was $15000) and 150th is now $110 (was $150) Top 50 will get a seat to the $150k Gtd tourney, valued at $950 (I think!!)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls I won't be in it this week as i have hardly played any poker all week and I've just not been in the mood for it when i have played. So i've been having a bit of a break this week.:ok Its still a good offer so i might get round to playing some cash games to qualify for it next week .............................. or i may just take it easy again :lol ................................ I'll see what i feel like :ok

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Hi I know a lot of you will be in Birmingham on saturday night, but for those of you not and at a loose end that evening I thought I might point something out of spectacular value. Usually, the laddies $100,000 weekly freeroll is only open to those who have raked 500 raked hands. Due to software issues they have been having, people have been getting in with much less, in one case just 53. At the time of posting there are 627 entrants. Not a huge field for a prize that big I like this tourney and I don't particularly want any stiff competion to be honest. So if this has prompted you to enter and you might not ordinarily done so - there'll be trouble if you take my chips ... :spank:spank:spank

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Nice one Rosie :ok Worth adding that their raked hands counts are up the creek too.......I've been playing on their new 5c/10c tables and they have credited me with far far more raked hands than I could possibly have earnt ........ can't see a way to profit from it though ..... can't see any raked hands reload bonuses or anything........

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls

Nice one Rosie :ok Worth adding that their raked hands counts are up the creek too.......I've been playing on their new 5c/10c tables and they have credited me with far far more raked hands than I could possibly have earnt ........ can't see a way to profit from it though ..... can't see any raked hands reload bonuses or anything........
Nope. Apart from this weekly freeroll, theres nothing. Laddies don't hand their money over very easily. Apparently I now have 1346 raked hands and I think In reality I probably have maybe 250 . Oh for a rakeback.... *edit - I can't construct sentences properly...

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls A late night last night and a session this afternoon and I've made it - unfortunately I needed the full 500 raked hands this week to get in!!!! However still something dodgy going on with the raked hands counts...... In desperation last night I moved to the 50c/$1 table to try and clear it quicker (was going well till I lost over $100 in one hand - fortunately more than made up for my losses on the 5c/10c tables)....... I played four tables at a time and earned raked hands at the rate of about one every 2 mins (so one every 8 mins on a single table). Today I went back to the 5c/10c tables, again playing 4 tables and I earnt raked hands at the rate of about 1 per minute (or 1 every 4 mins on a single table) - so the 5c/10c table seems to earn raked hands twice as quick as the 50c/$1 table - there MUST be something wrong in their calculations.........I played similar percentage of hands on both levels.

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Huge field for this one.. Good luck And poor Gaf having to play all 500 hands. They've made a big mess of this one somewhere. Maybe they've had so much in raked from me over the past 6 months I can get in with nothing

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls I'm doing ok in this weeks.......currently 124 of 202 (prizes start at $110 for 150th). Am a a great table too - quite passive and were all medium sized stacks (though some small stacks are now appearing) - everyone is trying to limp into the money - so the "all in" that I like so much at this stage is always (so far :hope) winning the pot unchallenged..........

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls At the 3 hour break - 35th of 107......I have an above average stack (just) and 1/3 of the leaders stack - but only 7x BB - so is a complete crapshoot...... I'm currently guaranteed $110 - if I get to 100th I'll get $220 - $440 from 75th...... No thoughts of limping though - if I get the right situation to shove with a marginal hand - I will - got my eye on the $8,250 first prize ;)

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Just got shafted by an A on the river when my QQ was all in preflop v AQ 2.5x BB left - 2 hands later shoved on the button with A6 - called by BB Q9 - the river? Q....... Out in 33rd - no cash, but a $950 Poker Million Seat tomorrow :)

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Cheers all :D Starts in 25 mins - 2 seats to the Poker million, with $150,000 Gtd prize pool - just 123 players in so far!!!! Been checking out the opposition - which includes.......

Pokergirl1.jpgAlias: Pokergirl1 Name: Morten E Age: 26-35 Sex: Male City: Halsskov Country: Denmark Occupation: Professional Poker Player
clear.gif
First Played? How do you rate yourself as a player (1-10)? 8 How long have you been playing? 3 years Best Poker moment? When I played at the WSOP and I won an online $200 tourney with 1180 players, which paid me $50,000. Any ‘off-line’ tourney wins? No have not played much offline, but want to in the future. If you play in a local Poker card room, which one? I don't Best Poker advice? Any comments on Ladbrokes Poker? Best site at internet for highstakes poker. Very fast service, when you cashout "But when do you fix the stupid rule, that you have to sit out, if you wanna reload" :-) Which player at Ladbrokes Poker do you most respect and why? Dared. Because I think hes a very good nolimit player and he is also a nice guy away from the table. We are like enemies at the table and good friends away from the table. At fixed it seems to me that wassberg, TheSalmon, Shinta, I_knockout_u and some others are doing very well.
kevin2.JPGAlias: TioKevin Name: Kevin O Age: 18-25 Sex: Male City: Country: UK Occupation:
clear.gif
First Played? How do you rate yourself as a player (1-10)? 10 How long have you been playing? Too long Best Poker moment? Holding $1.1 million in cash pity it was not all mine lol Any ‘off-line’ tourney wins? Lots of small ones around Europe and the UK lot of final tables at major comps but never won one YET :) If you play in a local Poker card room, which one? Any where they will have me Best Poker advice? If you feel the game is too big for you get out. Any comments on Ladbrokes Poker? It's getting there you seem to look after your players and the managment can buy a round at the bar sometimes Which player at Ladbrokes Poker do you most respect and why? roy the boy he has convinced himself, he's the best player in the world , but he secretly knows that's me