** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls

GaF

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Hope you make it Rosie :ok If you go beyond midnight, my experience of Ladbrokes help is they'll let you in anyway (in Jan - they let me in twice when technically they shouldn't - once i hit midnight with 499 hands - and the other I didn't realise the change in when the raked hands were earnt .....) I've hit my 500 raked hands (and just under $100 profit for it as well - nice!!)

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls well. I'm a little annoyed actually My rake hand count showed 311 but I knew it must be more. SO I attempted to qualify and guess what? I was through. Would they have me trying to qualify all night and contributing to thir rake?

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls So much for hoping for low entry :loon - Is the biggest entry so far!!!! 1536!!!! Still with 200th place getting $150 - not complaining - am going to be patient today and try and get a return for once!!!!! Good luck Norfolk and everyone else :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Do laddies accept NeTeller ? If they do i may have a crack at this for next week. When does the raked hands period for this week run from ?

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls Second break and I'm struggling - on 2,497 chips ..... but the blinds will hit me in 2 hands - and I think they're up to 1500/750 now - I'm 202nd out of 217 ....... might fold both my blinds (unless very good cards!!) to try and limp into the money (top 200, starting at $150!!!)

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls It's going to be close - I have 247 chips - am on the button (blinds are 750/1500) - and am 201st out of 207 - at even money, don't know whether I think I'd back myself to make it or fail from here.........

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls

He finished 158th for $150 :ok
Cheers everyone - can't believe how quickly everyone fell away after hitting 200th place ......... there seemed to be about 50 people who made no serious effort to get into the top 100!!!!

Guest gazza271

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls A big thank you to MCGIN, I was struggling on the NL tables and took a break when about $15 down and only about 10 raked hands. Had a proper read through this thread and saw mcgin's advice about $1/$2 FL speed tables and decided to give it a bash, an hour later I'm $40 up with nearly 70 raked hands:D :D Gonna have a game of ladders as a break then back to it, want to hit 150 hands tonight

• 1 month later...