** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

How many sites do peeps have installed..

Ell Ess Dee

Re: How many sites do peeps have installed.. I've got a similar number ........ just started a spreadsheet this week to record how much money I have in each of them - surprised at how much it adds up to :ok - and I've only got halfway through the list.........

Guest gazza271

Re: How many sites do peeps have installed.. 19, Not including stan james which is about to go on....... Drives the missus mad........."not another bloody poker site" :tongue2 :tongue2

Re: How many sites do peeps have installed.. ive got 20 i dumped all the shortcuts into one folder on my desktop along with a shortcut to this forum and an excel spredsheet with all the logins/passwords and winnings for each room/site not very secure i know, but i aint got a lot of dosh tied up and its spread out next job is to tidy up the start menu by sticking them all under on heading

Re: How many sites do peeps have installed.. 26, and there will be money languishing in some (very small amounts) if I can drum up the enthusiasm to go looking. Perhaps I'll offer it as a prize - guess the right amount and win it ! (clue - won't be worth winning :rollin !)

Re: How many sites do peeps have installed..

I've got a similar number ........ just started a spreadsheet this week to record how much money I have in each of them - surprised at how much it adds up to :ok - and I've only got halfway through the list.........
Come on Gaf you must be able to add up 5cents on every site:rollin 35 on mine and still adding.Poor comp must think its dying:)

Guest gazza271

Re: How many sites do peeps have installed.. Mr V, I get loads of grief from the missus about how many poker sites i have on the desktop, How can i open one folder to show on the desktop with all the poker sites in it ????? In plain English please as i am a complete muppet when it comes to computers:unsure

How can i open one folder to show on the desktop with all the poker sites in it ?????
If you RIGHT click on your desktop (in empty space), you get a menu - Left click on NEW, then FOLDER. This will create a new folder on your desktop. You will have the option to name it as you like. Now you can just (left) click and drag your poker icons into this folder. Another alternative (that I use) - if you have the Microsoft Office Shortcut Bar, you can create a "Poker" bar and put a button for each poker site in there. (I can fit 27 buttons in there)

Guest gazza271

If you RIGHT click on your desktop (in empty space), you get a menu - Left click on NEW, then FOLDER. This will create a new folder on your desktop. You will have the option to name it as you like. Now you can just (left) click and drag your poker icons into this folder.
Done:ok :ok :ok Cheers mate

Re: How many sites do peeps have installed.. Well, at this precise moment I have only Will Hill and Betfair. But that's only because I rebuilt my laptop 2 days ago and haven't installed any others yet. However, I've probably tried at least 20-30 sites. To be honest, I am trying to give up online poker as it is driving me insane, what with all the bad play, bad beats and me losing money. Have you seen my thred about any good online poker rooms? If so, let me know and I may continue. Knowing me, I'll continue anyway - not enough willpower to give up.