GAF our man

heniek31

Was going to post this in mods forum, but I dont think it belongs there. I had to bring this to attention as job his does is just awesome. How can you concentrate playing few tourneys, posting and updating it in here is beyond me. Of course not to mention all the other things you do in poker section. I :notworthy in front of you and salute you for your excellent work :ok. Thank you man.

Re: GAF our man :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ Cheers everyone....... There's no secret to it really - easy when you know how ...... you just need to make sure you get yourself knocked out of everything early doors and then you have all the time in the world for updates .......... It was a truly fantastic night of Poker - Brael, Jomell and Gazza in the Sun, Valiant and Heniek in the Dollar Up, and EllEssDee and Slapdash in the PokerPlayer Grand Prix, all making their final tables, not to mention everyone who was also leading all these comps at one time or another :clap :clap :clap

Re: GAF our man :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I don't know how he does it... does he eat? does he sleep? where does he get his energy and time from and can I tap into the source??! :lol GaF has made PL, and the poker forum especially, what it is. Keep it up matey!

Re: GAF our man :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ Cheers everyone - really is appreciated, and I get the message, but ENOUGH - the thread can die now :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$