** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November

And both have a good potential to produce all-exciting 0-0 draws;)
I reckon there will be goals in both matches. Not going to commit myself to how many there will be but I think there will be goals. Hopefully T+T score 1st and that should open that match out and if Australia score early the same could happen there.

I reckon there will be goals in both matches. Not going to commit myself to how many there will be but I think there will be goals. Hopefully T+T score 1st and that should open that match out and if Australia score early the same could happen there.
There's hoping;)

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November I know the Aussies have forgotten how to win at any sport this year but, the Aussies looked good first half at the weekend, and with home advantage, and 82,000 fans cheering them on, I'm taking the 2.20 on offer for the home win. Also a small dabble on the Czechs, just trying to buy a little money

Playoffs On November 12 and November 16, 2005, five two-legged playoffs will be conducted, with the winners earning the last five places in the World Cup. Each playoff will be home-and-home, with the winner determined by aggregate goals. Ties will be broken first by away goals, followed by extra time if necessary, with the potential of a penalty shootout.
OK, so this tells me if Australia win 3-1, then they're through. I was thinking that score would lead to ET. THANKS! :ok

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November Hiddink's such a genius when it comes to helping underdogs overachieve(with PSV, South Korea and now Australia) - Australia certainly looked a far more disciplined, mature side than the lot of headless chickens running around in the same fixture 4 years ago... Nice to see the Aussies back in the WC for the first time in 31 years! :ok

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November Bahrain v trinidad and tobago. Midfielder salmeen, defender al marqooqi and striker talal yousef are all missing for bahrain. These are three of their most important players so im sure that will be a big blow. Trinidad are best price 5/2. and have a full squad to choose from, does anyone have any views on this game.

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November just found out bahrain havnt won any of their last eight games, they drew 4 and lost4. they got 4 points in their qualifying group, they drew with iran and beat north korea for their points. i think that doubled with the loss of their star players could point towards a trinidad win. they got to a play off against uzbekistan and drew 1-1 away, then held on for nil nil at home.