** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November

just found out bahrain havnt won any of their last eight games' date=' they drew 4 and lost4. they got 4 points in their qualifying group, they drew with iran and beat north korea for their points. i think that doubled with the loss of their star players could point towards a trinidad win. they got to a play off against uzbekistan and drew 1-1 away, then held on for nil nil at home.[/quote'] A more pertinent point is they actually lost the first leg against Uzbekistan in Tashkent - they only got another bite at the cherry after FIFA ruled the ref had made a technical error and ordered the tie to be replayed which they then went on to win. Same sentiments there - expect Trinidad to bounce back... :tongue2

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November OT: This from Sportinglife.com's Market Moves: 1500: Bet365 make Michael Owen 2/1 to score more goals than the whole Australian team at the 2006 World Cup Finals. Spokesman Steve Freeth said: "Australia may have ran up cricket scores against the likes of Tahiti, Fiji and the Solomon Islands in qualifying, but they will find it a little tougher in Germany. "Owen on the other hand has got the t-shirt when it comes to scoring at the highest level and in his current form, he's going to take some stopping." Australia are 13/10 to top Owen's tally with the tie 15/8. :rollin

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November Anyone fancy the Spain Slovakia game to have over 2.5 goals. Slovakia need a minor miracle to come back from 5-1 down but you would think they should make the game very attack minded. Spain seem to be free scoring and if Slovakia push to many men forward (which they will have to do to stand any chance ) the Spanish strikers will punish them.

Anyone fancy the Spain Slovakia game to have over 2.5 goals. Slovakia need a minor miracle to come back from 5-1 down but you would think they should make the game very attack minded. Spain seem to be free scoring and if Slovakia push to many men forward (which they will have to do to stand any chance ) the Spanish strikers will punish them.
I think a more pertinent question that needs to be asked is : do you see both teams scoring? More often than not, for a O2.5 to come in, you're effectively banking on both sides to score and obviously motivation is a factor which many seem to have concerns over(people wondering if Slovakia would even turn up after the morale-sapping 5-1 loss in Madrid, just as they wonder how hard Spain will try to win this). Personally, I don't see Slovakia scoring - expect a narrow Spain win/draw for this one. Good luck anyway...

I think a more pertinent question that needs to be asked is : do you see both teams scoring? More often than not, for a O2.5 to come in, you're effectively banking on both sides to score and obviously motivation is a factor which many seem to have concerns over(people wondering if Slovakia would even turn up after the morale-sapping 5-1 loss in Madrid, just as they wonder how hard Spain will try to win this). Personally, I don't see Slovakia scoring - expect a narrow Spain win/draw for this one. Good luck anyway...
Cheers Ed, I didn't look at it that way. I guess if Spain had won 3-1 then Slovakia would have felt they still had a chance and would have pushed for the win. Spain on the other hand may feel they've done enough and will look to "shut up shop".

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November Everyone likes FREE CASH...Well, Turkey -1 corner to win most corners must be a close as it gets to buying money... Turks will have to go for it from the off and the fans at Fenerbahce's Sukru Saracoglu stadium can freeze some teams to death. Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu and Schalke's Hamit Altintop return from suspension, however, and Hertha Berlin midfielder Yildiray Basturk should be fit to resume. If you only ever have 1 bet in you life make it this one ;) TURKEY -1 Corner to win more corners 10/11 Bet365 Football-Tipper

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November Hope i'm in time to place this bet . I see this bet well worth the bet . Turkey are surely going to get more corners here. The swiss should be coming here to camp and hold their 2-0 lead. :clap :clap :clap

Everyone likes FREE CASH...Well, Turkey -1 corner to win most corners must be a close as it gets to buying money... Turks will have to go for it from the off and the fans at Fenerbahce's Sukru Saracoglu stadium can freeze some teams to death. Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu and Schalke's Hamit Altintop return from suspension, however, and Hertha Berlin midfielder Yildiray Basturk should be fit to resume. If you only ever have 1 bet in you life make it this one ;) TURKEY -1 Corner to win more corners 10/11 Bet365 Football-Tipper

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November I need the corner counts of both teams . Where do i get this piece of info ? For your info , i have placed a bet . AS I was speaking , SWISS SCORES an early goal . Turkey 1-0 down , needs 4 goals now to qualify for World cup . Glad i took turkey -1 at corners . Better chances now i guess .

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November Football tipper . Pushing this thread for you to view . You may have missed it . lol

I need the corner counts of both teams . Where do i get this piece of info ? For your info , i have placed a bet . AS I was speaking , SWISS SCORES an early goal . Turkey 1-0 down , needs 4 goals now to qualify for World cup . Glad i took turkey -1 at corners . Better chances now i guess .

Re: World Cup Quals PLAY-OFFS, 12th and 16th November Latest weather news from Prague - was raining, but stopped about an hour ago, still damp and prettz cold. Still can§t see whz the odds on the home win have eased at exchanges, but I§m already heavilz staked on the home win so no change.