Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

GaF

Guest gazza271

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final Out in 109th, Was down to 5k and 4k blind was about to get me so went all in with 33, was called by A K and flop and turn threw down K 10 ? K so that was goodbye Gazza271.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final Ok - I've just realised how serious this is getting now - so I'm gonna take your advice, and stop posting/reading here - I'll get straight back after I'm knocked out (hopefully a long time!!!). I'm also switching chat off - so don't think me rude...... Cheers for your support everyone!!! Seeya soon........

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final im gone but very happy bigokay.gif cheers for support all. Lost one big hand that hurt when i should have gone all in post flop and made a small bet which he saw drawing a 3rd 3. I had Pair A and A high flush draw after flop. cost me dear and never recovered............. wont get me to Poland but its a start happy.gif Cheers guys. Im off to get pissed laugh4.giflaugh4.gif