** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Naps - SUNDAY 5th May

2 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Well done , hope you had a few quid on 👏

Had a forecast with Porta Fortuna (won) tricast with Pretty Crystal (lost) made it my nap on here, got it in a couple of "multi bets" (doing well) looked at all my accounts and i fu**ing forgot to put the bet on!!!!!!! Heard people talking about mega boost on Hills and tried to log on, but couldn't as i haven't used for so long and spent so long trying to sort it out and not doing so, the Mrs keeping on about cutting the bloody grass, i just went back on 365 and did the forecast then on skybet and did the tricast.....and then i went and cut the grass and forgot i hadn't put the bet on!!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry, didn't even use the boost on Bet365, god i hate getting old. 

1 hour ago, LeMale said:

Had a forecast with Porta Fortuna (won) tricast with Pretty Crystal (lost) made it my nap on here, got it in a couple of "multi bets" (doing well) looked at all my accounts and i fu**ing forgot to put the bet on!!!!!!! Heard people talking about mega boost on Hills and tried to log on, but couldn't as i haven't used for so long and spent so long trying to sort it out and not doing so, the Mrs keeping on about cutting the bloody grass, i just went back on 365 and did the forecast then on skybet and did the tricast.....and then i went and cut the grass and forgot i hadn't put the bet on!!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry, didn't even use the boost on Bet365, god i hate getting old. 

😆 Nevermind , you could always teach her to cut the grass & or wax lyrical about the delights of " gravel " 😉