** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Premier League Predictions > May 2nd - 6th

Can only see overs in the Prem match tonight. Over 2.5 goals in 9 of the last 10 Chelsea home fixtures. They've won 7 of those 10. 8 of the last 10 away matches for Spurs have also been over 2.5 goals. However, Spurs have only won 2 of the last 10 away and they were against Nottingham Forest and Villa. Chelsea beat Spurs 4-1 away from home, back in November. Chelsea have won 6 of the last 10 head to heads. Spurs just once. I fancy Chelsea tonight but to get a bit of extra value, I'll go with the following : 

2.5pts Chelsea to beat Spurs and BTTS 11/5 Bet365

On 4/29/2024 at 1:15 PM, harry_rag said:

image.png

image.png

Here's the weekend's Premier League fixtures plus a "catch up" game for Chelsea and Spurs on Thursday. For those of you whose jam it is, here are the ELO ratings for these games.

image.png

image.png

Yes, the ELO ratings are back up and running for plenty of leagues, check them out here.

https://www.punterslounge.com/football/elo-ratings/

Looking at the ratings there could be a nice treble on the Sunday.

On paper, Villa, Liverpool, and Chelsea should get the win. The only question is how tired are Chelsea and Villa from playing on Thursday?

Aston Villa
Liverpool
Chelsea

Treble at bet365 (5/1)

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Here's you're sure things/bets to fade (delete as appropriate) for the 3:00 games.

Toney 17/10 and Muniz 9/4

Wood 17/10 and Gibbs-White 3/1

Larsen 3/1

:spank No better emoji for that lot! I am finding the odd winner today but (Kane aside) not doing a very good job of posting them.

The getting out stakes!

Foden flagged as a bet at 6/5 so happy enough to get 2.4 on the exchange.

KDB assist and City to win by 2+ goals at 6/4 Hills. Less generous than some recent winning boosts they've done on the golden boy but just about playable. He's pretty much evens or less for an assist and if City win by 2 or more it's more likely than not that he'll have assisted one. I make it that he's assisted in 7 out of 16 starts this season and in only one did City fail to cover the handicap.

Thing BetMGM are at it, but kept a pic of the supposed betting rules, which Incouldnt find.

Had Palmer first goal, 8 corners or more and had Mavropanos booking, he wasn't playing, I had done bet in morning.

They voided it at around 420pm. 

Should have been paid out on what else was open.

Will keep it for future reference though.

24 minutes ago, fd1972uk said:

Thing BetMGM are at it, but kept a pic of the supposed betting rules, which Incouldnt find.

Had Palmer first goal, 8 corners or more and had Mavropanos booking, he wasn't playing, I had done bet in morning.

They voided it at around 420pm. 

Should have been paid out on what else was open.

Will keep it for future reference though.

Bet voided is what I'd have expected and confirmed by checking there rules. Any leg void = whole bet void. Most firms do it that way, 365 maybe the main one to have a differing approach.