Dubai World Cup Speed Figures.

A few proviso's here.

I could only rate Runners from Britain, Ireland, Meydan, and Jebel Ali.
Which leaves out Japan and the USA. So a bit of caution is advised.

12:05

1 Isolate                        129        3rd

2 Remorse                    129

3 Swing Vote                127

12:40

1 Coltrane                    143

2 Enemy                       134

3 Tower of London     133      won

1:30

1 Danyah                      136

2 Emeraaty Anna        136

3 Dilligent Harry          132    3rd

1:50

1 Mendelsson Bay      (my best guess)

2:25

1 Leading Spirit         132

2 Mouheeb                131

3 Tuz/Colour up       130    won 10/1 /up

3:10

1 Luxembourg         145

2 Real World             135

3 Nashwa                  134

4:00

1 August Rodin         143

2 Spirit Dancer          133

3 Emily Upjohn          131

4:35

1 Military Law             126

2 Derm Sotogaki        125

3 Laurel River             123   won 17/2

Made a bit of profit on the day by way of my Tadhg  O'Shea double on my  O'Shea (L15) and a few bits and bobs on the places/extra places. but overall as usual at this meeting there were some iffy results so can't really complain.

Edited by Zilzalian
Update 1:30 omission

@yossa6133 I always watch all the carnival meets on dubai racing, can get it: awaan.ae on live streams, will be on dubai racing 1,2 or 3.

Had Giavellotto 1240 Meydan on my radar for while, was no good in this race last year which is a worry, but probably had career best last time in Saudi, beaten by Tower Of London and Enemy but was carrying 6lb more as it was a handicap, surely will be in the mix 10/1 paddy Power 5 places

Dubai Is a great meeting to test your speed figures because of the limited population of horses.

Only problem is, after Saturday no more racing until December. World cup night is a bit of an anomaly but the other dates are pretty consistent.

14 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Dubai Is a great meeting to test your speed figures because of the limited population of horses.

Only problem is, after Saturday no more racing until December. World cup night is a bit of an anomaly but the other dates are pretty consistent.

You backing in form ENEMY ?

2 hours ago, calva decoy said:

You backing in form ENEMY ?

Yes it runs very well here but it needs a strong pace which it should get, Coltrane has a huge one off speed figure so its going to be close, i do tricasts and f/cs in the races i back in, but my win bet will be Enemy.

20 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Yes it runs very well here but it needs a strong pace which it should get, Coltrane has a huge one off speed figure so its going to be close, i do tricasts and f/cs in the races i back in, but my win bet will be Enemy.

Good luck , I've not backed SISKANY 6/1 who was 2nd beaten a neck in race last year nor in the last the ever improving KABIRIKHAN 9/2 but has the Japanese to overcome but feel both have a good chance , just US bets for me today .

29 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Good luck , I've not backed SISKANY 6/1 who was 2nd beaten a neck in race last year nor in the last the ever improving KABIRIKHAN 9/2 but has the Japanese to overcome but feel both have a good chance , just US bets for me today .

I have learned that it is wise to back EW at this meeting it throws up some very iffy results. How else have they got the worlds racing people to support it? the other thing bettors should bear in mind the the japanese season is in full swing so they have a small fitness advantage.