Premier League Predictions > December 26th - 28th

harry_rag

I think Villa beat Man United tomorrow. Villa have played 8 games against the top 10 teams. Won 6 lost 2.  They are so impressive, and I would like to see them go on and do a Leicester and win the whole thing.

United are just atrocious. Ten hag has painted himself into a corner. Buying Antony for 82m has been a disaster. The guy is just outta his league, but if he sits him down, ten Hag looks like a clown for buying him. They buy Onana for 44m and Villa buy Martinez for 17m. Go figure!

Against the top teams United have been atrocious this year. They have taken 1 point from a possible 21. 7 matches 1 draw. Fialed to score 5 times, and outscored in these matches 14-2. Seriously, that is pathetic.

It's like the joke going around " A Man United fan and a Chelsea fan meet in hell to watch the game..." . United are just awful, and I am a fan. Watching them is a brutal waste of time.

I think Newcastle drop points against Forest. They just look out on their feet, and outta gas. 

For me the 2 away wins as a small double are worthwhile.

Burnley vs Liverpool

2023-12-26T18:30+01:00

Burnley

Doubtful: Jack Cork (1/0 m), Aaron Ramsey (8/0 m), Johann Berg Gudmundsson (11/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Luca Koleosho (15/1 f)

Suspended: -

Liverpool

Doubtful: Luis Diaz (17/3 f)

Out (injuries/other): Diogo Jota (12/4 f), Andrew Robertson (8/1 d), Stefan Bajčetić (0/0 m), Thiago Alcantara (0/0 m), Joel Matip (10/0 d), Alexis Mac Allister (14/1 m), Konstantinos Tsimikas (10/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Interesting facts based only on statistics
Liverpool scored at least one goal in 100% of away games.
67% chance that Liverpool will win this game.
61% chance that Liverpool will win and over 1.5 goals will be scored.
67% chance that both Burnley and Liverpool will score in this game.
95% chance that there will be more than 1 goal in this game.
84% chance that there will be at least 1 goal in the first-half.

11 hours ago, neilovan said:

I think Villa beat Man United tomorrow. Villa have played 8 games against the top 10 teams. Won 6 lost 2.  They are so impressive, and I would like to see them go on and do a Leicester and win the whole thing.

United are just atrocious. Ten hag has painted himself into a corner. Buying Antony for 82m has been a disaster. The guy is just outta his league, but if he sits him down, ten Hag looks like a clown for buying him. They buy Onana for 44m and Villa buy Martinez for 17m. Go figure!

Against the top teams United have been atrocious this year. They have taken 1 point from a possible 21. 7 matches 1 draw. Fialed to score 5 times, and outscored in these matches 14-2. Seriously, that is pathetic.

It's like the joke going around " A Man United fan and a Chelsea fan meet in hell to watch the game..." . United are just awful, and I am a fan. Watching them is a brutal waste of time.

I think Newcastle drop points against Forest. They just look out on their feet, and outta gas. 

For me the 2 away wins as a small double are worthwhile.

Agree with Villa but don't agree with Newcastle (my model points them out as massive favorites). But I hope you win!

16 hours ago, neilovan said:

They've certainly been hit by injuries and had some less than great results. Isak the obvious fav in the goalscorer markets but I'm not sure there's a price that's any better than fair. I could make a case for buying Forest hotshots at 14 on the basis that one of the four named players is likely to score but, unless the wheels really come off  for the hosts, there's not that much upside to the bet. Elanga and Wood the most likely scorers for the visitors (both of them have a 2/1 return in terms of games scored in to games started though that's obviously based on a small sample). Whilst they'd be rank bad value at anything close to 2/1 I've taken them at 8 and 6 on the exchange. Gordon at 3.7 just about qualifies as a bet for Newcastle.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

I could make a case for buying Forest hotshots at 14 on the basis that one of the four named players is likely to score but, unless the wheels really come off  for the hosts, there's not that much upside to the bet.

:eyes Would've been 61 points in profit with half an hour to go! Wood could have let Elanga get one. Still, the anytime bet on him won at a decent price even if I didn't anticipate him getting a hat trick.

Solanke anytime at 6/4 and first at 5/1, pretty much a standing dish given how he still seems to be over priced. Bet builder on him to score along with home win and >1.5 goals at 9/2 with the Epic Boost. Pereira for Fulham at 6/1.

Adebayo and Mc  Burnie on the radar in the other game but not unless I get matched on the exchange. (I want a bit better than the 3/1 on offer for both).

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Adebayo and Mc  Burnie on the radar in the other game but not unless I get matched on the exchange. (I want a bit better than the 3/1 on offer for both).

Matched at 4.8 and 4.5 so a winner and a loser. McB and Solanke anytime and BB enough to keep me in front for the day so far despite the smattering of losers elsewhere.

Gakpo 11/4 is an interesting drift while his spread price has edged upwards. On the Forest tack (Wood landing the spoils earlier) a couple of Burnley players look worth a tickle. Foster at a bit better than 4/1 will do and Odobert who is now 9.6 on the exchange. Also Salah 5.2 to open the scoring as he's the other side of 4/1 for me.