4 LeMale £3.40
5 BBBC £2.43
6 MClarke £1.80
7 yossa6133 £1.64
8 Lee Grays £0.46
9 Zilzalian £0.00
10 tonythepaint £0.00
11 Ryanpete £0.00

Day 1 standings with @kroni taking the honours. Can he do a me and lead from pillar to post?

2 minutes ago, LeMale said:

Now i look like a slave driver, making you work on your hols. Buy yourself a stick of rock, on me! 

I still can’t figure out how someone who can take a picture of their selections and send them to someone else can’t get that picture straight onto the forum! I assume you don’t access the forum on the phone so out of interest what device do you place your bets on and what device do you access the forum on? All on a laptop? 

40 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

I still can’t figure out how someone who can take a picture of their selections and send them to someone else can’t get that picture straight onto the forum! I assume you don’t access the forum on the phone so out of interest what device do you place your bets on and what device do you access the forum on? All on a laptop? 

Correct. Yes everything on a laptop. I have a mobile and just dust it off and plug it in just for this comp. If i could post my entry in, i would. I hate most technology and where it is leading people in this world and what it is doing to them and it will destroy them in time, but it seems there are not enough of us to see what is happening and therefore no hope for the future. But hey, let's keep it light, this is a FUN comp. 

24 minutes ago, LeMale said:

Correct. Yes everything on a laptop. I have a mobile and just dust it off and plug it in just for this comp. If i could post my entry in, i would.

No pressure, but here’s the steps if you want to try and use the snipping tool. It would literally take about 10 seconds and be less faff than using the phone and a third party. I’d suggest not bothering with the pic at all rather than go down that route as you won’t be the only one and the others don’t have as good an excuse in terms of being a technophobe to the same extent. But give this a go, you might surprise yourself!

1 - press these 3 keys to open the snipping tool:

image.jpeg
2 - your screen should look like this with an x to mark where you’re about to draw round:

image.jpeg

3 - Use the touchpad to draw round your bet slip; this will take a picture of it, then just paste it in here:

image.png

As I say, takes about 10 seconds. But, if that's too much hassle then just don't bother with the pic rather than go to so much trouble. As long as you can agree a severance package with your PA! :lol

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

No pressure, but here’s the steps if you want to try and use the snipping tool. It would literally take about 10 seconds and be less faff than using the phone and a third party. I’d suggest not bothering with the pic at all rather than go down that route as you won’t be the only one and the others don’t have as good an excuse in terms of being a technophobe to the same extent. But give this a go, you might surprise yourself!

1 - press these 3 keys to open the snipping tool:

image.jpeg
2 - your screen should look like this with an x to mark where you’re about to draw round:

image.jpeg

3 - Use the touchpad to draw round your bet slip; this will take a picture of it, then just paste it in here:

image.png

As I say, takes about 10 seconds. But, if that's too much hassle then just don't bother with the pic rather than go to so much trouble. As long as you can agree a severance package with your PA! :lol

I will give it a go tomorrow "H". (thanks for the "idiot proof" instructions) Been so busy today after waking up late and i've not had much time for racing today. Did have a £1 ew on your man Queally though @Zilzalian.