** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Nations League Predictions > Jun 14th - 18th

nationsleague.jpg

It's the UEFA Nations League 2022/23 Finals coming up this next week. The Semi-Finals are up first with Netherlands facing Croatia and then Spain taking on Croatia. Who are you all backing to win these matches? @Fader is going to be delivering his expert tips for these games on the main site which we shall link to in here. Tell us if you agree with him or not! We also want to know your own predictions! :ok

Preview for tonight's match - https://www.punterslounge.com/football-news/netherlands-vs-croatia-tips-14-06-23/

My main bet is going to be under 2.5 goals. I feel like Holland are lacking that goalscoring touch at the moment. They only beat Gbiraltor 3-0 when Gibraltar went down to 10 men are a very poor side. Greece beat Gibraltar 3-0, also, for example. Holland had so many chances in that match and they couldn't put them away. Prior to that, they were beaten easily by France 4-0. 

To add to that, Croatia are a solid defensive unit and with Gvardiol in the side, they have a very good base. We saw in the World Cup that both these teams had a good campaign and both lost to the eventual champions. Croatia got two 0-0 draws in that group stage and only conceded 1 in each of the following knockout matches. Eventually being outclassed by the Champions. 

They've only conceded a 94th minute to Wales and got a clean sheet in their most recent match in the Euro qualifications.

I think it's more of a 50/50 game than what the bookies say and as well as the 4/6 on under 2.5 goals, I'm also taking a chance on a Croatia win. I fancy a 1-0 Croatia tonight.

6pts Under 2.5 goals 4/6 Bet365
2.5pts Croatia to beat Holland 16/5 Bet365

The RP tipped Holland at evens and favour Italy in the outright market. There's been money for the Dutch to the extent that Croatia can now be backed at 4/1. I'm taking the contrarian view regarding the outcome and the goals here; I fancy Holland to win and btts and have combined that with a Gakpo SoT at 9/2 for the purposes of the 365 25% boost offer.

While I was looking at the potential goalscorers Gakpo's price took a walk with Uni and I was able to back him at 19/5 (now into 27/10). I had a small bet on that and the Holland win at 21/4 as a bet builder, taking advantage of the daily 10% boost offer.

Gakpo and the absent Depay are the "hot" players for the Dutch with Dumfries bringing up the rear. Kramaric not the worst looking 4/1 shot you'll see and very much the only "hot" player for the visitors, with 9/1 Modric next best and, perhaps, worth considering if you fancy Croatia to win a penalty.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Kramaric not the worst looking 4/1 shot you'll see

Took 5.8 on BF. Unfortunately matched on Bergwijn at 5.6 so the earlier he gets on the better! Need to be more careful with bets made or requests put up before the line ups are confirmed. 

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Kramaric not the worst looking 4/1 shot you'll see and very much the only "hot" player for the visitors, with 9/1 Modric next best and, perhaps, worth considering if you fancy Croatia to win a penalty.

Phew, was expecting to see Modric pop up as the scorer when I saw Croatia had a penalty! :unsure

Hopefully I didn’t put anyone away with that Modric comment. 2 of his recent goals were pens where Kramaric was on the pitch and Kramaric had scored one when Modric wasn’t.

That was a really entertaining game last night. One that Croatia should have won in normal time. I was completely wrong on the unders but hopefully, Croatia go and win it. At least for Modric, who is possibly going to retire after the final (from international football)

My preview of tonight's second semi-final - https://www.punterslounge.com/football-news/italy-vs-spain-tips-15-06-23/

I'll be taking both teams to score tonight. We've seen this happen in 4 out of the last 6 between the two. I also think Italy are value. Spain has won just 1 match in the last 5 now. I've gone for BTTS and Italy to win.

5.5pts Both teams to score 8/11 Bet365
2pts Italy to win and BTTS 13/2 Bet365

Tough game to call, draw a decent runner in this one. Agree, at the prices, Italy are the more attractive proposition though I'd be inclined towards them winning the tie at 6/5 rather than getting it done in 90 minutes. Btts looks like a coin toss and is no bet either way for me at the prices, though I'd back "no" if you forced me to pick a side.

Looked at the scorer market and taken 3 on a "void if not starting" basis (no consensus on likely starting line up from a quick look).

Pellegrini at 13/2 with 365 (probably starter), Gnonto at the same price with Uni (probably won't start but big if he does) and Jorghino at 21/2 with Uni (should start and may be taking pens). See what the line ups look like before considering anyone else.

Bet Builder interest; Italy to win the tie, both teams shown a card and Morata SoT at 13/4 Sky Bet

I'd have taken 2 shots over a SoT had it been an option but seems to be just 365 where that would be viable and it's only 11/4. If you get the 25% boost then I'd go that way, in case he doesn't get one on target.

4 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Pellegrini at 13/2 with 365 (probably starter), Gnonto at the same price with Uni (probably won't start but big if he does) and Jorghino at 21/2 with Uni (should start and may be taking pens). See what the line ups look like before considering anyone else.

Only Jorghino starts so the other 2 are void.

On Zaniolo at 10/1 (big if he's playing up front) and Rodrigo at 6.2

Yeah, must admit that I was caught out. I probably would have gone for Holland based on how poor Italy looked. Nevertheless, the final is tonight. My preview is here - https://www.punterslounge.com/football-news/croatia-vs-spain-tips-18-06-23/

I already have Croatia at 5/1. However, Id put nobody off of the 6/4 available on Croatia to lift the trophy.