Smartins1234

Cheeky multiple!Β 

5.08 T5 Hove Just failed to get a pitch off second bend! πŸ™„πŸ°

5.54 T5 Monmore Cracked out, narrow 2ndπŸ™„πŸ°

6.02 T1 Hove Didn't start how I thought! πŸ™„πŸ°

Usual good form, breeding, etc! πŸ€”πŸΆπŸ°πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‘€

Edited by Smartins1234

Starting a notebook! They get 5 chances to win before giving up on them!Β 

First one in - Tomahurra Kev, Hove! Looks ready to win when turning handy off the second bend!
Β 

Second dog - Moanteen Evie, Hove! Just back off lay off. Second up today and ran a blinder! Should be collecting soon!Β 

Dog 3 Coonough barry - Hove! Couldn't have a better dad and grandad! Last race was badly crowded on all 4 bends πŸ†11/10 10/08/23

Dog 4 Bammer ButlerπŸ†6/1 8/8/23 - Hove! This dog pings and is relentless all the way to the paystick when getting it all right! Bred to go up the grades! Should be a gooden! Won yesterday but will leave this in the notebook cos of pedigree! Five consecutive losses and it's out tho! πŸ‘ŒΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Dog 5 Slippy Eva - Bitch who will be 16 weeks out of season in 3 days! Just watched her and she's boiling up nicely! 2nd up since returning, nicely away but more importantly, dug in all the way to the paystick! Finished second! Should go in soon!Β 

Dog 6 - Cherrygrove kid, Oxford raider from Swindon. Proper bunny dog this, should be suited by Oxford I think.

Edited by Smartins1234

Afternoon! 1.57 Romford. Gonna baΓ§k T1 and T5 splitting five points! Bit more on the shortest price but not too much so as to allow the bigger price to be the biggest return! If I get first one in Al do another race! πŸ‘€πŸΆπŸ°β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ† Great! Winner! 11/5 on Betfair I got! 3.5 points on it! 11.20 back! Whole lot going on 2 dogs in another race! Study time! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸΆπŸ°πŸ‘€πŸ₯±πŸ€£

Right, 2.23 Crayford! Traps 2 an 3! 11.20 points split on both applying same method as above! πŸΆπŸ°πŸ‘€πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‘€Β The 2 got legs took as she went into the lead! πŸ™„πŸ™†πŸΆπŸ°β™₯️ Try again tonight ay! πŸ‘

Edited by Smartins1234

Right,,, let's try 2 dogs in this 6.43 at Hove! Trap 1 and Trap 3! Split a fiver on Betfair! Most on shortest but enuff on longest to pay better than shorter dog if poss! πŸ‘ŒπŸΆπŸ°πŸ†β™₯οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Whoooossshhhh! 🀣🀣🀣 Winner winner, chicken dinner! Only 6/4 on Betfair but had 3.20 points on it so 8 points to split on next one! Study time! πŸ‘Œ

Edited by Smartins1234

19 hours ago, Smartins1234 said:

Hello all. Moanteen Evie goes in the 2.32 at Hove soon! Out of the notebook! Fingerscrossed!Β 

You seem to jump from track to track, I would try and focus on just a couple, get to know the dogs and their trainers and it will help in the long run ( as well as save time and money).

Moanteen Evie ran really well yesterday again! Should win soon! Had a nice win with Bammer Butler out of the notebook yesterday! Managed to get 9's matched on smarkets! It was 6/1 on industry too! And if I played forecasts Tomahurra Kev out of the notebook came second to the butler! But I don't do forecasts! Never have! Anyway, Al keep an eye out for eye catchers and add them into the notebook! πŸ‘€πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

11 hours ago, Bang on said:

You seem to jump from track to track, I would try and focus on just a couple, get to know the dogs and their trainers and it will help in the long run ( as well as save time and money).

Hello @Bang onΒ So your strategie are doing on same tracks and some knowledge from dogs and trainers but for that you have to be inside the circuit and have and know news about the dogs, which is not for all people. Are you in profit with your stategie ? Just for curiosityΒ 

On 8/9/2023 at 10:18 PM, buga00 said:

Hello @Bang onΒ So your strategie are doing on same tracks and some knowledge from dogs and trainers but for that you have to be inside the circuit and have and know news about the dogs, which is not for all people. Are you in profit with your stategie ? Just for curiosityΒ 

Greyhound Stats UKΒ 

Look at this website - on TRAINER STATS use the drop down menu and pick GRADED.

Then on the TRACK drop down menu, choose the track you want. It shows you the stats for all trainers at that track, including Strike rate %.

Edited by Bang on

On 6/13/2023 at 10:21 AM, Smartins1234 said:

Here's industry price compared to Betfair exchange price 2 mins before that race went off! As you will see the value is incredible!Β 

Industry - T1 11/2Β  T2 9/2 T3 5/1 T4 2/1 T5 15/8 T6 7/1

Exchange - T1 10/1 T2 11/2 T3 9/1 T4 9/4 T5 5/2 T6- 13/1

Conclusion for me, not spreading on that much value would be daft! πŸ‘€πŸ™„πŸ‘Œ

Β 

Backing bookies dogs prices at higher odds on bookies is bad idea. However if u get early price on a Dog that's decent (usually 4-1 or lower) , it can beat bookies price and profit longterm. Exchanges issue is they don't form until 4 mins before the race properlyΒ 

Edited by Wildgarden

17 hours ago, Wildgarden said:

Backing bookies dogs prices at higher odds on bookies is bad idea. However if u get early price on a Dog that's decent (usually 4-1 or lower) , it can beat bookies price and profit longterm. Exchanges issue is they don't form until 4 mins before the race properlyΒ 

Yeah but the prices are still massive ultimately!