** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Greyhound Dutching System

Smartins1234

It's derby final night tonight at Towcester. Will Swords Rex prove to be the unbeatable champion that his form so clearly suggests? Perhaps his kennel mates Clona Duke and Gaytime Nemo can somehow get the better of the mighty Rex! The former actually being the track record holder suggests it isn't impossible to beat his imperious kennel mate! However, Romeo Command is my flutter for this final. He is one ultra game dog and is the value call for me! Around 5/1 at the moment! Should be a great spectacle so be sure to tune in to RPGTV tonight! Enjoy! 🐶🐰♥️👀

Edited by Smartins1234

I like the look of Boomerang Indie in the 5.03 at Central Park! They are running 11 metres further now the track has been resurfaced, but this dog has been kept ticking over whilst the new surface was being layed! Was 2 classes higher than today's race not so long ago and the form before the track closed is very good relative to this field he's against today. So T6 for me! 🙏🏆🐶🐰♥️👀 The danger dogs are T3, fastest dog by a mile but is arguably not in that kind of form at the moment, and T1, may need the run having been inactive since the resurface began! 🤔

Afternoon all! Trying these 4 today. All 4 have good pedigree, competitive ratings, and the form reads hopeful to me! ACCA and trebles I'm doing! Small stakes as always! 

2.32 T1 Ashville Twirl Hove, went lame! 😔

3.18 T2 Coolouge Pest Hove 😔

3.28 T2 Dunbolg Rainbow Monmore 😔

3.58 T2 Race With Buster Monmore 😔

Good luck to everyone today! 👌👀🐶🐰♥️

Edited by Smartins1234

Morning all! 👍 Day off work today so let's have a bet! 👌🐶🐰♥️

11.39 T1 Suffolk Downs🙄

12.09 T6 Suffolk Downs🙄

12.28 T1 Sheffield🙄

12.58 T1 Sheffield🙄

2.12 T2 Romford🏆🐶🐰

2.32 T6 Romford🙄

ACCA, five folds, and four folds!👀🙏🐶🐰

Edited by Smartins1234

Let's have another go ay! 

12.39 T1 Hove🏆🐶🐰👀6/1🍻

12.54 T4 Hove Just cudnt get round the bend! 🙄

1.57 T4 Monmore🏆🐶🐰👀4/1🍻

2.12 T2 Monmore 🏆🐶🐰👀3/1🍻

They say early early pace wins the race and you can't beat a good draw! So that's what these selections are based on! Small stakes as always! ACCA and trebles! Good luck today! 🐶🐰👀🏆♥️ Treble landed! Woohooooo! Cheers dogs! 👌

Edited by Smartins1234

Taking a punt on T5 some rover at Towcester 2.52! Extremely well bred, nice draw, looks a decent chance to me! The dam won open races for fun around shelbourne! 👌🐶🐰🏆👀Bumped as soon as traps opened! 🙄

Edited by Smartins1234

Okayyyyyy! One single for today! Home osin in the 4.37 at Mullingar! Nice draw, wins plenty of races, this looks a good opportunity to take another gold bone! Fingers crossed! His principal rival is the 2 dog, though the breeding suggests getting the distance might be difficult! So Trap 6 for me! 🐶🐰♥️👌3/1🏆 Ran a great race! 👀🐶🐶🐶🥰

Edited by Smartins1234

4 hours ago, Smartins1234 said:

Okayyyyyy! One single for today! Home osin in the 4.37 at Mullingar! Nice draw, wins plenty of races, this looks a good opportunity to take another gold bone! Fingers crossed! His principal rival is the 2 dog, though the breeding suggests getting the distance might be difficult! So Trap 6 for me! 🐶🐰♥️👌3/1🏆 Ran a great race! 👀🐶🐶🐶🥰

👏👏👏  Trap 6 in a house :)  congrats mate

Good morning all. Gonna try an make an early profit in the 11.24 at Suffolk Downs! I reckon savanna twirl has the perfect draw to bomb round the 1st bend in front here from trap 4! The dam was a top winning  grader at Central park so the pedigree is there to win a race as low as A8 level! 🐶🐰👀♥️🏆3/1 👍🐶🐰♥️

Edited by Smartins1234

50 minutes ago, Smartins1234 said:

Good morning all. Gonna try an make an early profit in the 11.24 at Suffolk Downs! I reckon savanna twirl has the perfect draw to bomb round the 1st bend in front here from trap 4! The dam was a top winning  grader at Central park so the pedigree is there to win a race as low as A8 level! 🐶🐰👀♥️🏆

what a dog Savana Twirl all race in front great dog , congrats :)

20 minutes ago, Smartins1234 said:

Had a good look at the 12.28 at Swindon! I think traps 1,2,3 are over priced so I'm gonna spread a tenner on all 3 to win! See what happens! 🤔🐶🐰♥️

by the money traded , almost all money on T4 , and he won , but if you had a feeling why not ? :)