** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Greyhound Dutching System

Smartins1234

In the 11.09 this morning at Oxford a dog I know goes from Trap 6. Cherrygrove kid! Needs to be close to the bunny to show his best! Should be today! So worth a dabble! 👌Got out well enuff, stayed too, just was a bit lost off second to the third! Still learning the track! Should come good soon tho!

Edited by Smartins1234

On 8/20/2023 at 3:13 PM, Smartins1234 said:

Bammer Butler won again last night! 5/1! That's 2 wins out of last 3 since putting him in the book! 👌

You are supposed to put bets up in advance so that others can form an opinion of your selections. It is pointless and a waste of time putting winners up after they have crossed the line, we can all post winner after winner that way.

It's clear that you like greyhound racing, but the FORUM is for sharing ideas and information. Good luck with your punting.

Mate, sometimes I miss them myself! The point of a notebook is for people to look for the dog themselves if they want! Personally, they all have improving statuses so I back them blind when they are notebooked! So posting them after I missed one is no more than mere evidence that the judgement of improving greyhounds works! Anyway, no probs pal! Just for the record slippy Eva won again other day at 5/2 an is now on a hatrick! Ex season bitch!!! Nothing better just after 16 weeks! 👌

Had a good study of the 6.26 race at Newcastle! Trap 4, Ambervale Duke,, catches the eye! Been running really well in handicap races and looks drawn to be handy in a standard A4 race tonight! I tend to find good handicap form translates into better standard race form! So Ambervale Duke, 6.26, Newcastle! 👀🐶🐰🏆🤞

• 3 months later...

Good evening everyone. Gonna try a double tonight. 

7.09 T3 an T6 Newcastle. T6 10/1👌 13/1 on betfair😁

7.16 T2 an T6 Perry Barr. 🥱🥲 T2 came 2nd

Split a ten point note on first race using exchange for best prices unless of course you take early prices on sports books which I don't.

If we get the first race in, the whole amount back, including original stake, gets split on the next 2 dogs at Perry Barr! 

Here's hoping for some luck! Cheers guys! 

Edited by Smartins1234

Morning all. Really fancy T3 (2/1👌 11/4 on betfair) and T5 in the 10.34 at Suffolk downs very shortly. Will split the atom(10 points) on the 2 dogs and hope for the best!🙏😁 

Right, find another race for the double attempt! 👀👀🤔🤔🐶🐰

Edited by Smartins1234

Right, I'm off to the freezing seaside. 11.41 Hove.

T2 and T6. T2 is a bitch at the peak of her powers! T6 looks to have a great make up to stay on strong around the outside! 

If I had to tip one of them it would be the 6 as the sire is Droopys Sydney! Everyday, winner after winner goes in from this daddies offspring! 👌 

Fingers crossed 🤞

2 found the upgrade too much and 6 got badly bumped at the 1st bend! 🙄

Edited by Smartins1234

• 4 weeks later...