** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Saturday 22nd April

4 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Two winners so far with a good profit so I won't blow it all

3.15 Nb Atrium 1 pt ew at 8.0 and Brunch 1 pt ew at 10.5 3p

3.35 Ayr Kittys Light 1 pt win at 6.8 (odds cropped because of non-runners)

4.45 Ayr Castletown 1 pt win at 6.6

4.55 Nb Saturn Five 1 pt win at 8.8

Total points = 11.5 (incl 1.50 on daily L15)

RESULTS UPDATE

A good day with 3 winners, the first being at 33/1.  I can see why a lot of members love the outsiders.  Sail Away also won together with Kittys Light.  I received 1.45 on my L15, should have been a small profit but got reduced because of later non-runners.  My profit on the day was 25.32.  This now makes my MTD -7.41 and YTD -57.23

We seem to have 5 class 4 races tomorrow and one class 3 with a 9/4 favourite.  I may give racing a miss tomorrow.

41 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

RESULTS UPDATE

A good day with 3 winners, the first being at 33/1.  I can see why a lot of members love the outsiders.  Sail Away also won together with Kittys Light.  I received 1.45 on my L15, should have been a small profit but got reduced because of later non-runners.  My profit on the day was 25.32.  This now makes my MTD -7.41 and YTD -57.23

We seem to have 5 class 4 races tomorrow and one class 3 with a 9/4 favourite.  I may give racing a miss tomorrow.

A good day at the office 👍

Not too bad a day, but lot of losses. Finding the coral bet builders the winner for me, like using that.

Mind you must've had the qorst treble nap ever, Hurricane Lane stone last, Lattam and the best Childean,  wtaf, lol, he fell off the horse at the friggin gate, lol

Edited by fd1972uk