DAILY LUCKY 15

So just to agree the framework for the November L15 comp, it’s a L15 on each of the 4 Saturdays and all on NH races, otherwise usual “Bit of Fun” comp rules?

I notice there are 5 races up on the antepost page on Oddschecker. Should we stick an antepost L15 into the mix as well (to be selected by an agreed date) or just keep it simple and go with the Saturdays?

5 hours ago, harry_rag said:

So just to agree the framework for the November L15 comp, it’s a L15 on each of the 4 Saturdays and all on NH races, otherwise usual “Bit of Fun” comp rules?

I notice there are 5 races up on the antepost page on Oddschecker. Should we stick an antepost L15 into the mix as well (to be selected by an agreed date) or just keep it simple and go with the Saturdays?

Keep it simple and go with the Saturdays 

11 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I would keep it simple for now, usual fun rules.  The anti post stuff is quite dodgy at the best of times because it is money lost if a NR which many are this far out. Said elsewhere the best time is after the new year meetings.not saying don't do them but to include them in comps is a bit daft, If @White Feather or anyone wants to post a topic "Cheltenham AntePost Thoughts" i would be happy to contribute.

12 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

I would keep it simple for now, usual fun rules.  The anti post stuff is quite dodgy at the best of times because it is money lost if a NR which many are this far out. Said elsewhere the best time is after the new year meetings.not saying don't do them but to include them in comps is a bit daft, If @White Feather or anyone wants to post a topic "Cheltenham AntePost Thoughts" i would be happy to contribute.

I was going to post on a new thread "Cheltenham Lucky 15 - four from Willie Mullins yard"?

4 minutes ago, White Feather said:

I was going to post on a new thread "Cheltenham Lucky 15 - four from Willie Mullins yard"?

I would put antepost in the title somewhere then it can be expanded on the closer to the festival, Just a suggestion. Or just Cheltenham 2024 maybe

Edited by Zilzalian

3 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

That’s it we’ll over 100 lucky15 most days I did 2 and occasionally 3 or 4 

-£177

so £1 a day lose ish not to bad 😢😂😂

saturday only now 👍

It can be a long wait for a biggie, I was lucky that I got one at the start rather than at the end.

It is still a great bet if you can get 4 selections a day

On 11/1/2023 at 12:33 PM, MCLARKE said:

It can be a long wait for a biggie, I was lucky that I got one at the start rather than at the end.

It is still a great bet if you can get 4 selections a day

If you think about it Lee Quid a day for a hobby/sport is nothing and one treble or a decent double would wipe out your losses.:clap