** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Wednesday 2nd November.

Musselburgh 3.37 

Coup De Pinceau 9.45 12/1 3rd 

Flying Verse 8.79 7/1 won 

Rapid Raider 8.56 9/2 non runner 

Marathon race just shy of 3 mile 8 furlongs. With predicted rain on soft going. Top rated looks over priced considering he stays the distance and is proven on soft. There’s some unexposed types in the race but I’m not sure they will want it too testing. The selection also runs well fresh and has some decent form from his last few runs and is on a winning mark. 

5 points win top rated 

Edited by Villa Chris

630 kemp 

Just a,quick one 

Mitrisonfire has been running well lately and shouldn't be far-away today 6/1 ew .....and faarh too shy although 16/1 today has been running goid races in defeat in higher grades and when previously dropped to class 3 or below has form figures 112 so with class 3 tiday I'll try ew  .....5pt ew both 

Only one bet so far and a busy domestic day so will post up in case I get fsidetracked. 1.52 Chep Out OF Office 0.5 ew at 14/1 @The Brigadierew at 6/1 (big drifter but when has that stopped a horse winning)

Looked at Faustinovick in the 12.52 Chep @Johnrobertson's selection at 6/1.  This looks risky to me as it doesn't seem to run well first time out.  Money for it into 3/1.  I hope it wins for him though.

Hopefully back later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn nuisance my horse coming 4th when I only had 3 places

3.22 Muss Astra Via 0.50 ew at 10/1.  Camembert Electric is the strong favourite recommended by the Big 3abd @waggy' nap .  Wrap Your Wings is @Astleavistaew selectionso I hope that it goes well. 

Edited by The Equaliser
Update

9 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Musselburgh 3.37 

Coup De Pinceau 9.45 12/1 3rd 

Flying Verse 8.79 7/1 won 

Rapid Raider 8.56 9/2 non runner 

Marathon race just shy of 3 mile 8 furlongs. With predicted rain on soft going. Top rated looks over priced considering he stays the distance and is proven on soft. There’s some unexposed types in the race but I’m not sure they will want it too testing. The selection also runs well fresh and has some decent form from his last few runs and is on a winning mark. 

5 points win top rated 

Ran well enough but finished 3rd. Flying Verse won . 3 non runners . 

P/L jump season start date 8th October 2022 -8.44 points