** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

New Bet365 Account

adamo123

Hi,

Probably been asked before but I can't find a good answer with new payment methods.

I have a Bet365 account that has been severely limited (we're talking max 50p stakes) likely due to my consistent winnings. We're not talking huge amounts (c. £3k profit over 3 months) but I guess that they are scared of consistency rather than big one off wins.

I never did update my details such as address on my current Bet365account and have moved house since then.

If I use my partners details to make a new account, with a new address, use a VPN to log into the website and use a different deposit method, are they likely to ban me?

I used my regular debit card for deposits but would use paypal for the new deposits so I'm not sure if they would be able to match the details?

If they did catch me, what would happen to my winnings?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you have moved house then I'm guessing you would have a new IP address, as your old IP address is probably tied to your old property.  They might be more suspicious if you used a VPN, as they would suspect you were purposely trying to evade something.

If you did get caught then you would lose any winnings and any deposits that you had made.  

£3k in 3 months is very impressive for 50p bets.  I'm guessing you were placing a large number of bets to win that kind of money?  

• 3 months later...

I was stopped betting on 365 and skybet, similar winning streak....

A friend has told me that you need to spread bets across different sports, he has had two 10k ish wins in the past three months one on the darts and one on the racing..... they have not restricted his account

I opened a unibet acc, after two weeks of no wins to talk about they restricted my acc.... 

I am trying to bet using the exchanges now which is more challenging but doing ok, but obviously can't put on the acca bets

John

11 minutes ago, Caradoc73 said:

I was stopped betting on 365 and skybet, similar winning streak....

A friend has told me that you need to spread bets across different sports, he has had two 10k ish wins in the past three months one on the darts and one on the racing..... they have not restricted his account

I opened a unibet acc, after two weeks of no wins to talk about they restricted my acc.... 

I am trying to bet using the exchanges now which is more challenging but doing ok, but obviously can't put on the acca bets

John

It's all a bit random, I suggest opening as many accounts as you can and take advantage of the opening offers and promotions before your account is closed.

Take it as a sign that you are being successful.

All my serious bets are on the exchanges, they offer better value than the standard bookmakers.

I wouldn't worry about the acca bets, they are really just fun bets. 

• 7 months later...