singles & double. 

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

Fakenham 2.05 

Topofthecotswolds 9.45 8/1

Pilbara 9.26 33/1

Spritofthegames 9.15 4/1

Shetland Bus 8.95 7/2

Pilbara could probably do with a bit of rain and has pulled up several times on his last few runs but is an interesting price. Spiritofthegames could be too good for these dropping in class  but finds it hard to win . Top rated will love the ground .

5 points win top rated 

13 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

Cold Stare   2 50 Hyd/      1/10 of a pt win   10/1     

P/L   + 160.70  pts

I like that one  of O'Meara's aswell as his one in the 4.00  race @ Haydock Hortzadar but both e/w for me.

Edited by Tedthewolf

16 minutes ago, Tedthewolf said:

I like that one  of O'Meara's aswell as his one in the 4.00  race @ Haydock Hortzadar but both e/w for me.

yes ted i like your "hortzadar" also but have had my eye on "chance" for few weeks now { waiting for ground to ride heavy}

i'll be having a punt on "hortzadar" over on the  20 quid daily thread /  good luck pal

35 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

1.30 Fak Cawthorne Lad 1 pt win at 4.6).  Sophosc is favourite but it is his handicap debut and not won at the distance so it looks worthwhile to oppose him for the Jonjo O'Neil runner that has been running well of late   

Wasted too much time today looking at short priced favourites

Sophosc won at a canter, maybe boobed as I opted for Haliphon instead of this horse along with Destiny's Spirit. Hope it doesn't bite my bum.

7 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Fakenham 2.05 

Pilbara 9.26 33/1

Spritofthegames 9.15 4/1

Shetland Bus 8.95 7/2

Pilbara could probably do with a bit of rain and has pulled up several times on his last few runs but is an interesting price. Spiritofthegames could be too good for these dropping in class  but finds it hard to win . Top rated will love the ground .

5 points win top rated 

Thanks for this honestly had some spare change lying around from the other day followed your other post a few days ago which won me some money which went towards this to win me over 300 pound plus thanks for everything you truly are a punter 

8 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Fakenham 2.05 

Pilbara 9.26 33/1

Spritofthegames 9.15 4/1

Shetland Bus 8.95 7/2

5 points win top rated 

Good run from top rated but didn’t quite have enough to hold on and finished third.  Spiritofthegames just denied the win, will he ever win another race? I hope so. 

2 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

Sophosc won at a canter, maybe boobed as I opted for Haliphon instead of this horse along with Destiny's Spirit. Hope it doesn't bite my bum.

Bit me on the bum, what an absolute bummer indeed.

Of the 3 favs at Fakenham I fancied, I took the wrong one who was also the worst price out them all.

1 hour ago, Zenhuzz said:

Thanks for this honestly had some spare change lying around from the other day followed your other post a few days ago which won me some money which went towards this to win me over 300 pound plus thanks for everything you truly are a punter 

Welcome to the forum .  It’s just a bit of fun for me and I only really bother with the proper NH season as I’m not keen on flats and AW, and summer jumps can be a bit sketchy. There’s some great tipsters on here so stick around .