** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

? Heisenberg’s 2022/23 Season ?

Heisenberg68

6 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 29. £29,75 Back Poland +8,5 @1,95 to win £27,70 ( v France , Euroleague ?

? Poland gets a 9.5 point start in the point spread and that looks big to me, they have impressed in the knock-out stages getting better and better, and they face france who have been taken to extra time in their last two matches

2 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 31. £75,00 Evans + Poland +8,5 @2,85 to win £138,75 ( Davis Cup ? + Eurobasket ?

? Poland gets a 9.5 point start in the point spread and that looks big to me, they have impressed in the knock-out stages getting better and better, and they face france who have been taken to extra time in their last two matches

I think Evans is in good shape since this summer with a very good tournament in Canada , then eliminated by Cilic at the US Open . 
If he is focused on his game, he should win this match. 

Lost 

? New Bank : £511,00

? Loss to date : £89,00

10 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 27. Back £25,00 Spain @2,66 to win £40,67 ( v Germany , Eurobasket ?)

? Spain is performing above the expected level and they have only lost one game in the whole tournament, a fluke loss against Belgium, it is true that Germany is also performing well as a local team, however I think that the Spanish team has better players with the Hernangomez brothers, Garuba and Rudy defending at a spectacular level

Won 

? New Bank : £720,47

? Profit to date : £120,47

Edited by Heisenberg68

➡️ 34. Lay £25,00 West Brom @3,50 to win £24,50 ( Liability £62,50 , v Norwich , Championship ️)

? Norwich are currently second top of the Championship and have won their last 6 league games. West Brom have now gone 4 league games without a win (D3 L1) and were beaten 3-2 at home to Birmingham in their last game. Norwich are unbeaten at home in the league this season, with 4 wins and 1 draw in their 5 home league games. West Brom have not won away in the league this season. 

3 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

➡️ 34. Lay £25,00 West Brom @3,50 to win £24,50 ( Liability £62,50 , v Norwich , Championship ️)

? Norwich are currently second top of the Championship and have won their last 6 league games. West Brom have now gone 4 league games without a win (D3 L1) and were beaten 3-2 at home to Birmingham in their last game. Norwich are unbeaten at home in the league this season, with 4 wins and 1 draw in their 5 home league games. West Brom have not won away in the league this season. 

Won 

? New Bank : £744,97

? Profit to date : £144,97

it's a disaster! I'm totally devastated.

I don't even know what to think about what happened this weekend.

In fact, I totally broke down mentally and I've been tilting. And I know where it came from and I haven't been suspicious.
I don't know if one day I'll be able to manage my bank properly!

I don't have a specific goal, and I think that's a bad thing, because I would always like to earn more. in the end, I lose!

I had a nice bank to play with all season, and in a few hours I lost everything I had.
This is unacceptable.

I have two solutions: either stop betting altogether, or continue using as much protection as possible so as not to tilter.

For the first solution I think it would be very complicated, because betting, the sport is a passion. I absolutely have to find a solution to manage my stakes.

I will first take a few days to think about what to do next.

have a good day.

4 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Take care @Heisenberg68, I'm sure you will come up wtih a solution to your betting bank problems.  ?

thank you @alexcaruso808

I don't think I'm a bad tipster. But I am a bad gambler.

I bet the wrong way.

I'll have to find a solution, rebuild a bank, and set a objective.

Edited by Heisenberg68

Thank you for your support @Torque @alexcaruso808

it's always nice not to feel alone when things aren't going well!

A forum like punter lounge, it's not just to put likes when everything is going well, when we pass a lot of winning bets !

We need to be able to help each other, to tell each other things, to alert each other when we see that things are going wrong, that the stakes are rising!

We all know that our passions can be destructive, can do a lot of damage already.

So thank you for being there.

I can't thank enough @harry_rag for the strong words he said that made me think.

For the moment my bank management is very bad. But I have the hope to succeed to go back up the slope, and to win as I managed to do it a few years ago.

I am in reflection for the continuation, because I do not see my life without betting, without sport.

I have to find my patience ,  not to want to win quickly because in the end I lose.

• once again, sorry for the poor English