** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Juggernaut #1

harry_rag

1 out of 2 yesterday, next bet will be 38 (2) and stake will be 15.24 points after second "reload".

Overall record is 35 winners from 37 bets. l. Still in front, 6.21 to actual stakes v 7.2 had I done 10% of bank or 8.12 to level stakes.

Longest winning run so far remains 22 bets. Slightly better off than I was after the first losing bet.

3 losers in the last 5 bets could mean we're into "wheels coming off" territory (or could just be a blip, of course, given the small sample size).

46 winners from 51 bets, 28.2 points down using the staking plan, 13.08 to 10% stakes and 10.77 to 10 point level stakes.

The staking plan always looks worst after a loss but has been best after the longer winning runs.

I think the notion of trying to roll over winnings until bank is increased by 25% (i.e. to get 25 points in front with the 100 point start bank) is over-ambitious given how many of the bets are priced at 1.1 or bigger. Something like 10% then reset would be far more achievable. This is how things stood prior to the 1st 3 losing bets:

1. 24 winning bets and +18.4 points
  2. Another 10 winning bets and +20.02 points
  3. Another 10 winning bets and +19.83 points

I think I'm currently paying the price for not having banked during the relatively good times.

I'm going to press on with this, trying to be slightly more selective with the bets. Next review point will be when the first of the following happens; month end, back to level or loss hits 50 points or more.

On 3/5/2022 at 2:17 PM, harry_rag said:

I'm going to press on with this, trying to be slightly more selective with the bets. Next review point will be when the first of the following happens; month end, back to level or loss hits 50 points or more.

On second thoughts, in conjunction with the "tracker" thread, time to wrap this up and move to a simpler approach with a single thread for all bets whether my own or following others' selections. It's getting a bit too time consuming as it is and I also need to revisit the staking plan approach. Two more winners so the final figures look like this:

48 winners from 53 bets, 26.5 points down using the staking plan, 11.9 to 10% stakes and 9.59 to 10 point level stakes.