** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Juggernaut #1

harry_rag

5 out of 5 today. If I’ve got my sums right, tomorrow’s stake is 11.65 points.

Bet 13: 11.65 points on England to beat Italy by 8 or more points at 1/9 with Uni

This game (6 Nations for the avoidance of doubt) was always going to feature, it was just a matter of the preferred angle of attack. England win, win the second half or get 20+ points were all possibles. To be honest, the latter at 1/25 could still be an option!

16 hours ago, harry_rag said:

If I’ve got my sums right, tomorrow’s stake is 11.65 points.

11.64 points to be precise (blame it on how rounding works)!

Bet 14: 11.64 points on England to have the highest scoring half v Italy at 1/20 with 365

Double jeopardy if you like, in the event of an England misfire but, all things considered, I'm happy enough that both should land. England to reach 20 points had shortened to 1/33 so this appealed more. No big surprise if Italy have at least one blank half.

I'm risking calling Celtic +1 weighed in with them 3 up and 15 minutes left so that makes it 17 without loss for the thread so far.

I'm +12.59 points from the staking plan (ROI 6.81%) compared to 12.05 if I'd staked a simple 10% of bank and 11.53 to 10 point level stakes. That gap should widen if I can keep things rolling a while longer without running into a losing bet.

Next stake is 12.52 points.

Bet 30 (7): 13.57 points on Elche +2 v Vallecano at 1.17

Pushing the envelope a bit in terms of price for this thread but I like the perceived value enough to risk it. Obviously +3 is a safer punt but it fell between two stools, not close enough to being a "certainty" for my other thread and not a big enough price to tempt me in for this one.