Gooner’s 2022 Glory Hunt

JdsGooner90

2 hours ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Bet 9 

PSG vs Nice

Over 0.5 goals

£12.36 @ 1.04

0-0 FT :zzz

This is the 7th 0-0 I have found in 28 bets when backing at odds of 1.04 or less on the over 0.5 goals market in the last 2 weeks :loon 

Have always enjoyed the over 0.5 goals market but it may be time to pack it in. 

5 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

0-0 FT :zzz

This is the 7th 0-0 I have found in 28 bets when backing at odds of 1.04 or less on the over 0.5 goals market in the last 2 weeks :loon 

Have always enjoyed the over 0.5 goals market but it may be time to pack it in. 

Can’t argue that you’ve had some bad luck but I doubt anything has changed with regard to the market itself. I suspect if you had the data for the last 100,000 games on BF where it has traded in that price range you could pick out several pockets where there have been freakish losing runs or long winning ones.

The trouble now is that if you carry on you will feel you are due a decent run and it will be difficult to take the next loser, especially if you hit a couple.

A tough one to decide whether to take a break, press on or change tack!

9 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Can’t argue that you’ve had some bad luck but I doubt anything has changed with regard to the market itself. I suspect if you had the data for the last 100,000 games on BF where it has traded in that price range you could pick out several pockets where there have been freakish losing runs or long winning ones.

The trouble now is that if you carry on you will feel you are due a decent run and it will be difficult to take the next loser, especially if you hit a couple.

A tough one to decide whether to take a break, press on or change tack!

I have felt like I have been due a decent run for a while now but it is just not coming. Every time I bet on the over 0.5 goals market at odds of 1.04 or more I half feel it has lost before kick off and I suppose that is normal when you have the set of results I have recently. 

I will wait now until the weekend and give it another go, I will not stop betting on the market altogether but likely limit the amount of bets I place.