** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

2022 World Cup Qualifying European Predictions > Oct 8th - 12th

Czech VS Wales

Kick Off: 10/08/2021 14:45

Czech

At present, Czech ranks No. 31 in the world, and their recent state is poor for the last two consecutive defeat games. Now the team has the same points as Wales, and both sides need to compete for the second place. It is worth noting that Czech is better at home game. The unbeaten rate in the past ten home games has reached 80%.

Wales

Wales ranks 19th in the world, much higher than the Czech. But the team has failed to scored goals in the last game against the weak team Estonia. The team depends more on Bale's extraordinary play. Moreover, the team's defense is not stable, and conceded two goals in the game against Belarus.

Prediction

Due to the small strength gap between the two sides, but considering that the Czech has the advantage of home, coupled with the obvious support of data. On the contrary, Wales is not good at away game and has a poor performance on the offense recently. Czech is worth looking forward to win.

Pick: Czech to win

Total: Over 2/2.5 goals

Germany VS Romania

Germany

The current list of the German team can be called the world of Bayern Munich. The list of 23 people occupied 8 seats, including Neuer, Süle, Gnabry and others. It should be noted that Atlanta midfielder Gosens, who performed well in the European Cup, lost the list again, and Manchester City midfielder Gündoğan also failed to be selected. The rest of the lineup is basically the same as the last match day, and the overall strength is still very strong.

Romania

The players in Romania are not well-known, and basically come from the local league. The only thing to celebrate is that the striker Puskas who plays for reading and the striker Koeman of Bucharest will return to the list, and the adjustment of the front line is relatively large compared with the friendly games. However, Romania has dropped 8 places in the latest FIFA ranking, with a serious decline in strength.

Prediction

After experiencing a short low tide, German has basically gradually solved the problem by changing the coach. Flick has played a good tactical look after taking office. The German team with home advantage is still trustworthy.

Pick: German to win

Total: Over 3/3.5 goals

Latvia VS Netherlands

Latvia

Latvia currently ranks 136th in the world. Their performance in the European qualifier is not ideal. After six rounds of group matches, the team only achieved 1W-2D-3L. The only victory is against Gibraltar. At present, they have failed to win two consecutive rounds.

Netherlands

Netherlands ranks 12th in the world. Their performance in the European qualifiers is remarkable. So far, the team has recorded 4W-1D-1L after six rounds of group matches, ranking the first place in the group with 13 points, and beat Norway behind with a goal difference advantage. At present, they are in a hot period of two consecutive wins.

Prediction

In terms of historical confrontation, Netherlands won all the past four exchanges, of which the most recent one beat the opponent 2-0, occupying an absolute psychological advantage. Netherlands is undoubtedly more worthy of pursuit.

Pick: Netherlands to win

Total: Over 3.5 goals

Czech Republic vs Wales

It's a huge game for Wales on Friday night as they travel to the Czech Republic for this crucial Group E clash that is scheduled to kick-off at 7:45pm BST from the Sinobo Stadium in Prague. Both teams know that the 2nd place spot in the group is wide open with group leaders Belgium looking well set to seal their place at the 2022 World Cup automatically. The result of this game could have a big say in who finishes in that play-off position.

Czech Republic are currently sat in 2nd place in the group but have played a game more than Wales. Head coach Jaroslav Silhavy's side have already lost to Wales in the campaign and are ranked lower than their opponents for this game in the UEFA Nations League play-off qualification ranking system. I think! You do need a maths degree to work that out though so I am open to being corrected there. Results have been inconsistent lately for this Czech side with just 1 win from their last 4 matches and 2 victories in their previous 7 games. However, it is interesting to note that their last three wins have all come with clean sheets dictating that their chances of winning are largely influenced by how well their back-line performs. The team is without a number of key players including Vladimir Coufal, Petr Sevcik, Lukas Masopust, and Jan Boril. Patrik Schick is a pick for anytime scorer having bagged 11 goals in his last 13 appearances for Czech Republic.

Wales will come into this game knowing that a win will put them in a very good position to seal 2nd place in this group but knowing the 0-0 draw at home to Estonia in their last competitive game is likely to haunt them if they draw or lose this game. Robert Page came under fire for that result despite his squad missing 13 players. Once again, Page is without a number of big name players including Gareth Bale, David Brooks, and Ben Davies. Still, there is an element of pressure off. Top of the group is effectively out of sight for Wales now barring some miracle turn of results and a play-off spot has already been guaranteed (again, I think!) through their UEFA Nations League performance so it's essentially a game of pride. Recent form hasn't been great for Wales with just 1 win in their last 5 games and the team failing to even score in 4 of their last 5 matches. The good news is that Aaron Ramsey is fit and available to play, even though Juventus beg to differ, and, in my opinion, he's just as important (if not, more so!) than Bale to the Welsh cause.

Unfortunately, history isn't on the side of Wales here. They have lost every away game against Czech Republic down the years. However, the Welsh have kept clean sheets in 3 of their last 4 encounters with the Czechs. The fact Czech Republic have only lost 2 of their last 16 home games in major tournament qualifiers means I have to back them to win this one. I just feel if Wales were to get anything from this game we'd need a fully fit squad and we don't have that. I can see Czech Republic earning a narrow win.

Czech Republic to Win @ 1.78 with SBK

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.63 with Mansion Bet

Scotland vs Israel

The 2022 World Cup qualification action continues on Saturday afternoon when Scotland play Israel in Group F in a 5pm BST kick-off at Hampden Park in Glasgow. This group is proving to be very closely contested for the 2nd place play-off spot and this game could have a big say in who progresses to the play-off phase with just a single point separating these two sides with just 4 games left to play.

Scotland ended a winless run of 4 matches with back-to-back 1-0 wins over Moldova at home and Austria away in the last round of qualification matches. Head coach Steve Clarke has now guided his team to 2nd in the group and 1 point ahead of their opponents for this game. Group leaders Denmark are 7 points clear at the top so automatic qualification now looks all but gone. However, the play-offs are very much still on. It's now just 1 loss in their last 6 World Cup qualification matches with three clean sheets being kept in their last 5 games. Scoring goals is still a problem though with the Tartan Army only managing 3 goals in their last 6 matches.

Israel know that this game could make or break their play-off hopes. The automatic qualification spot appears out of reach and with head coach Willibald Ruttensteiner seeing his team move to 3rd in the group and just 1 point behind their hosts for this game the pressure is on. The Blue and Whites are in decent form at the moment having won 4 of their last 6 matches. The past two games have been a classic example of this side's inconsistency that has plagued them for years though. Defeating Austria by an impressive 5-2 score-line at home was followed up by getting destroyed 5-0 away to Denmark. Defence appears to be a weakness for Israel having conceded 11 goals in their last 4 games and keeping just 1 clean sheet in their last 8 matches.

This is such an influential game for this group. If either team wins then they are looking well set for a play-off spot. A draw would then potentially allow Austria back into the play-off conversation if they win their game away to the Faroe Islands. I feel Scotland are still vulnerable in a few areas of the pitch but man-for-man they are superior to Israel and this is their game for the taking.

Scotland to Win @ 1.95 with Sport Nation

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.67 with Boylesports

Azerbaijan vs Republic of Ireland

OK, so it's that tough time of the year again for Irish football fans as we preview one of their games. Azerbaijan host Republic of Ireland in this latest 2022 World Cup qualification Group A game that is scheduled to kick-off at 5pm BST on Saturday at the Olympic Stadium in Baku. The home side are already officially eliminated from the qualification process but can they deliver another morale-sapping blow to the away team?

Azerbaijan might well be bottom of this group with just a single point but they've actually played like a team that has deserved more. Head coach Gianni de Biasi has overseen his team narrowly lose 1-0 to 2016 European Championship winners Portugal, only lose 2-1 to Serbia and Luxembourg, and hold Republic of Ireland to a 1-1 draw. It's a harsh reality for a team whose efforts warrant more. Unfortunately, it's now 7 losses from their last 9 matches. Scoring goals is a clear issue with Azerbaijan only managing to score 2 goals or more in 1 of their last 19 matches played.

Republic of Ireland have had one of their worst qualification campaigns in recent memory. Head coach Stephen Kenny is clinging onto his role with the national team by the skin of his teeth. The Boys in Green are 4th in the group with just 2 points taken from their 5 matches so far. Those two points have come in 1-1 draws against Serbia and Azerbaijan in their last two group games so are there signs of progress? Well, before those two draws they were also just a matter of minutes away from a famous 1-0 win away to Portugal but a Cristiano Ronaldo injury-time brace secured the home win. Still, it's just 1 loss from the nation's last 4 games so maybe they are moving in the right direction?

I think the fact that 3 of the last 4 Republic of Ireland games have ended up having less than 2.5 goals scored and with Azerbaijan's long-standing impotency in front of goal I think we can all agree this won't be a classic or be packed with goals. There was very little separating these two sides when they met earlier in the campaign and I'm still not convinced by Kenny in his role. This is going to be a struggle for both teams and I'm tempted to back another draw.

Draw @ 3.15 with Mansion Bet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.55 with Unibet

Switzerland vs Northern Ireland

The 2022 World Cup qualification games continue to come at us thick and fast in the UEFA section with this 7:45pm BST kick-off on Saturday evening between Group C rivals Switzerland and Northern Ireland. It's looking like Italy have got the automatic qualification spot wrapped up but the 2nd placed play-off position is wide open and could go some way to being decided in this game.

Switzerland might have had a 2020 European Championship to remember with their run to the Quarter-Finals that saw them knock out reigning World Cup champions France in the 2nd Round but it's been a big bump back down to reality for Murat Yakin's men as a new regime has started. The Red Crosses are in 2nd place in this group but only ahead of 3rd placed Northern Ireland due to a superior goal difference. 0-0 draws with Italy and Northern Ireland have stunted what had appeared to be a very encouraging start to their campaign but those dropped points have now seen Italy move clear at the top of the group with Northern Ireland and Bulgaria now hot on the Swiss heels. In fact, 4 of the last 5 Switzerland games being draws shows that there is a certain level of conservatism and caution present within their play and it could be doing them more harm than good.

Northern Ireland have arguably had a qualification campaign so far that can be labelled as par for the course. Head coach Ian Baraclough saw his team lose their opening game 2-0 away to European champions Italy before a 0-0 draw at home with Bulgaria was followed by a dominant 4-1 win away to Lithuania and then a 0-0 draw at home with Switzerland. Back-to-back clean sheets against Estonia and Switzerland has given the Northern Irish back-line a degree of confidence heading into this game but it'll be a tough one. Northern Ireland have won 3 of their last 4 away games so they seem to have an understanding of how to best approach these games on the road. It's also been 4 clean sheets in the last 6 matches with just 2 goals being conceded during that period as well.

I think we all know how this game is going to be played out. Switzerland are going to want to take the game to Northern Ireland with the visiting side keen to try and absorb the pressure and look to hit a smash and grab job. I'm not sure I can see a Northern Ireland win here but the only way Switzerland are going to get a victory from this is if they show a little bit more endeavour and invention than they have in the majority of their recent games. They were unlucky to draw 0-0 with Italy when they really should have won that game but football isn't a game of what ifs. I think a narrow Swiss win is still worth backing and it'll probably come with a clean sheet.

Switzerland HT/FT @ 2.20 with Mansion Bet

Switzerland to Win to Nil @ 1.90 with BetVictor

Andorra vs England

It's games like this that make the 2022 World Cup qualification period so beautiful. Andorra versus England in Group I kicks off at 7:45pm BST on Saturday evening from the Estadi Nacional in Andorra la Vella. The fate of both of these teams is on the verge of being sealed with the home side staring into the abyss of early elimination and the visiting team storming towards automatic qualification.

Andorra are always the minnows in any qualification campaign but having been drawn with fellow underdogs San Marino in this group it's actually given them the rare experience of winning when they sealed a 2-0 victory against their rivals. That was their only victory in their last 19 matches and just their 2nd win in their last 34 matches. 10 defeats in their last 12 games shows how this is not a team that is used to getting something from games. Conceding goals is a huge problem with Andorra letting in 18 goals already in this calendar year with 14 of those goals coming in these qualifiers. Head coach Koldo Alvarez's side have failed to score in just 2 of their last 6 matches though so there are areas of encouragement.

England will certainly feel this game is done and dusted but with the Three Lions sitting proudly on top of the group table and 4 points ahead of 2nd placed Albania they'll want to keep morale and performances high. A disconcerting statistic for England's opponents is that they have managed to score 4 or more goals in 50% of their qualification matches thus far. It was a 4-0 win for Gareth Southgate's men when they last met Andorra earlier in the qualification campaign at Wembley Stadium. It's now 16 matches in a row where England haven't been beaten over the course of 90 minutes and 13 of those games ended with England winning with 11 of those 16 games producing clean sheets for the English.

OK, so we know this isn't a case of trying to work out the win. No disrespect to Andorra but we all know England are winning this one. The challenge is finding a price that makes the betting worthwhile. I think backing players to score two or more goals is worthwhile but before we know the line-ups it's hard to decide. I can see England winning this by at least 4 goals so I'll start there.

England -3 @ 2.00 with Betfair

Harry Kane to Score 2 or More Goals @ 2.25 with Boylesports

Luxembourg - Serbia

It's really fun to watch Serbia this time around. Head coach and legend of Yugoslavian football,Dragan Stojkovic Piksi, brought big changes to our game and our mentality. We are know playing a very offensive minded football, always going for one more goal. I could easily say that in this very moment,Serbia is one of most exciting teams to watch. Having a players like Tadic, Sergej Milinkovic Savic, Kostic, Vlahovic and Mitrovic,in team,it's not difficult to understand why. But,on the other hand, our defense is quite shaky and we don't have good balance in the game. This is why Serbia conceding a lot of goals. In fact:in last eight Serbia's matches only once we didn't concede a goal (International friendly match against Qatar,which we won 4:0 btw). Having a players like Rodrigues,Goncalves,Sinani and Till i can easily see Luxembourg scoring here. Luxembourg is underdog,but not a type of underdog who "parks a bus" in front of their goal,but like to go up front as well. After all: h2h suggests another high-scoring match.

Like i said,Serbia is doing well in these qualifications and still have a chance to finish top of the group.  To do that our national team has to win all of remaining matches: Luxembourg (a), Azerbaijan (h) and then a 'big finale' of the campaign - Portugal (a). Not a easy task,but i think we will start with 3 points on Saturday.

Serbia ah2(-1) @1.90
Total goals scored: over 2.5 @1.80
Anytime scorer: Aleksandar Mitrovic @1.80 (Mitrovic could score 2 or more goals here,but i don't have this option in local bookie)

Switzerland vs Northern Ireland

After four matches played in the World Cup Quals, Switzerland still hasn’t suffered a defeat. However, the hosts are six points behind Italy, but they have two games in hand. Vladimir Petkovic’s side opened the campaign with two victories, but Switzerland tied two goalless draws in the last pair of matches. Ricardo Rodriguez and the lads have been almost unbeatable in the back so far, as they conceded just once. On the other hand, the home side has been producing one goal per match on average, and they might improve their efficiency. If they win this one, Switzerland will stay in the competition for the top spot while being at a safe distance from Northern Ireland.

Northern Ireland also played four times in these qualifiers so far, and they collected five points. The away side is three points behind Switzerland, but they haven’t lost three times in a row. Ian Baraclough’s team opened the campaign with a 2:0 defeat against Italy, but the visitors conceded only once in the next three matches. They held Switzerland to a goalless draw in their latest clash, and now Northern Ireland has a much tougher challenge. This game might be the key one for Northern Ireland, as they will remain in the race for the World Cup spot if they remain undefeated. However, it is going to be tough, and they need to be very disciplined at Stade de Geneve.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

It will be a tight clash, as the stake is very high, and three points can bring a lot to either side. Nevertheless, we believe the hosts are more experienced in these situations, and they should celebrate a valuable victory here.

Goals Market Prediction

The home side has been excellent in the back lately, as they managed to keep the clean sheet in the previous two games. On the other hand, Northern Ireland failed to score four consecutive times against Switzerland, and the hosts might keep their net intact again.

Switzerland AH -1 @ 1.65 

BTTS No @ 1.55 

Correct score 2:0 @ 5.40

Andorra vs England

Kick Off: 10/09/2021 14:45

Andorra

Andorra are second from bottom after a run of largely expected results. They lost 2-1 against Hungary on the road the last match-day. While Andorra have lost five of their six games thus far and boast a goal difference of -10, they did at least pick up a single win. That victory came over fellow minnows San Marino in September, with Andorra running out 2-0 winners. 

England

England have taken 16 points from a possible 18 to sit pretty at the top of the pile with an unbeaten record. In fact, they have a 100% winning record barring a single draw. They’ve also scored 18 goals and conceded just two. However, their last match saw them held to a draw by Poland thanks to a late equalizer that meant the game ended 1-1.

Prediction

Despite England being likely to rest key players, this should still be a largely one-sided game due to the gulf in talent between the squads. Expect a goal-fest later on Saturday.

England to Win with AH -3.5

Moldova vs Denmark

Kick Off: 10/09/2021 14:45

Moldova

Moldova’s horrid World Cup qualifying run continued last time out as they fell to a 2-1 defeat against fellow strugglers Faroe Islands. It was the third consecutive loss for them, who were beaten 2-0 by Austria before falling to a 1-0 defeat against Scotland. With just one point from their opening six outings, Moldova are currently rock-bottom in Group F.

Denmark

Denmark is comfortably sitting at top of the table 7 points ahead of Scotland Denmark continued their blistering run of results last time courtesy of an emphatic 5-0 victory over Israel. They have now won six of their last seven games in all competitions, scoring 18 goals and conceding three. Denmark are yet to drop points or concede a goal in Group F of the qualifiers with 18 points.

Prediction

Denmark had an excellent run leading to the tournament, it seems like they have finally found their old form with the morale boosting win against Russia. Therefore, expect Denmark will win with a narrow difference.

Denmark to Win with AH -2.5

Netherlands VS Gibraltar

Kick Off: 10/11/2021 14:45

Netherlands

Netherlands beat Latvia 1-0 in the recent game. Davy Klaassen scored the only goal of the game in the 19th minute and his fourth goal in the qualifying game, which helped the Netherlands win a difficult victory, making them to establish a lead in the championship. After forgetting the disappointment of the 2020 European Cup, Netherlands has now won three consecutive World Cup qualifiers.

Gibraltar

Gibraltar's 2022 World Cup qualifier largely met the expectations of the 197th ranking in the world. Gibraltar was defeated by Montenegro in the last game. They have played 7 games without win and scored only 3 goals. Gibraltar also has a poor performance in defence for conceding a total of 20 goals.

Prediction

The previous league match between the two sides was a qualifying match in March, which ended with Gibraltar's score of 0-7 to the Netherlands—— This is the first time the two sides have ever met - Louis van Gaal's team will strive for a greater victory in front of their fans.

Pick: Netherlands

Total: Over 5 goals

North Macedonia VS Germany

Kick Off: 10/11/2021 14:45

North Macedonia

In the first round, North Macedonia beat Germany 2-1. At present, they have surpassed Armenia to the second place in the group, and there is still hope of qualifying. They have not conceded in four consecutive games recently, and in three home games of series, they achieved 1W-2D and remained unbeaten, with good home game ability.

Germany

From the situation of the last round, the fatigue of the German team gradually revealed. The coach Flick basically used the original team who had won consecutive victories before. Flick's tactical concept has achieved initial results. After taking over the team, they have scored 14 goals in four games and only conceded one goal, which shows both offense and defense is very stable. 

Prediction

Germany and Northern Macedonia met again. German has taken on a new look after the change of coach, and the playing method has made great progress. This time, German team will not be soft and there must be a strong sense of revenge.

Pick: Germany

Total: Over 2.5 goals

North Macedonia vs Germany

After an unsuccessful campaign at EURO 2020, the hosts entered a streak of four matches without losing. They tied three draws before beating Liechtenstein on the road on Friday. That victory launched them to 2nd place in the group, and North Macedonia is leveled with Armenia. Elif Elmas and the lads have been very efficient in front of the oppositions’ net, while they lost just once in the WC Quals campaign so far. North Macedonia still hasn’t lost at the home ground in this campaign, and they also haven’t conceded in front of the home crowd. However, the biggest challenge is ahead of them as the group leaders come to Skopje.

Germany tops Group J, and the away side is very close to direct qualification for the World Cup 2022. They are six points ahead of their upcoming rivals and Armenia, and they come to this match after beating Romania at home. Although they haven’t been too convincing in their latest game, as they trailed at halftime, Thomas Muller and the lads booked three important points. Hansi Flick’s side tied four victories in a row, and Germany wants to pick up where it left off. With a potential triumph in Skopje, the visitors can secure the top spot in the group and a direct ticket for Qatar.

Germany stabilized its form significantly after Hansi Flick took over the bench. They will look for revenge for a 2:1 defeat in their first clash earlier in this campaign, and we believe the visitors will deliver a victory here. Germany should secure their advantage already at halftime.

Goals Market Prediction

Both sides have been pretty efficient so far in the campaign, and we expect to see an interesting clash. The crowd should enjoy an entertaining display, and the match should go over a 2.5 margin.

Germany HT-FT @ 1.70 

Over 2.5 FT @ 1.45 

Correct score 1:3 @ 10.50

Portugal vs Luxembourg

Kick Off: 10/12/2021 14:45

Portugal

With 13 points taken from a possible 15 so far, Portugal occupy second spot in Group A - one point behind Serbia. Portugal continued their superb string of results last Friday as they claimed a comfortable 3-0 win over Qatar when the sides squared off in Almancil. September's victories over Qatar, Azerbaijan and the Republic of Ireland mean that they are on the back of four successive victories across all competitions.

Luxembourg

Luxembourg are now winless in all but one of their most recent six outings, with a 2-1 victory over Azerbaijan on 1 September being the only exception. Luxembourg continued to drop points as they fell to a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Serbia last time out. This followed a 1-1 draw with Qatar when the sides met in a friendly fixture back in September.

Prediction

Luxembourg are not the easiest side in the world to break down. However, Portugal will be looking to move into top spot with a star-studded squad. Predict Portugal will claim a comfortable win.

Portugal to Win with -2.5 AH

Final Results: 3-0

England vs Hungary

Kick Off: 10/12/2021 14:45

England

With 19 points gleaned from seven matches in Group G, England have cemented their position at the top of the rankings. England come into this game on the back of a 5-0 win over Koldo Alvarez's Andorra yesterday. They are on a remarkable streak of 12 successive World Cup Qualifying victories on home soil. England have scored 14 and conceded just one in four World Cup Qualifying battles.

Hungary 

After suffering their third defeat in four qualification matches, Hungary sit fourth in the rankings. Their victory over Andorra on September 9 represents their only win from their last eight in all tournaments. Hungary succumbed to a 1-0 defeat to Albania last time out.

Prediction

Though Hungary nearly qualified from their group, and earned global praise for their performances, England were simply a class above and should have too much for any opponent. They will be the favorites to win the game.

England to be unbeaten with AH -2

Final Results: 2-0, 3-0

Estonia vs Wales

It's all out attack for Wales in their 2022 World Cup qualifier with Estonia on Monday night as the two teams in Group E go head-to-head in a 7:45pm BST kick-off from the Lillekula Stadium in Tallinn. The two teams drew 0-0 in a very one-sided affair in Cardiff just last month with the Welsh still wondering how they didn't take all 3 points at home. Anything less than a win will throw their 2nd place hopes into severe doubt.

Estonia have had some decent performances recently. The Blueshirts won their 4th Baltic Cup title over the summer after picking up wins over Latvia and Lithuania that sandwiched a victory over Finland. Head coach Thomas Haberli has now also seen his team pick up 4 points with two clean sheets in their last two World Cup qualification matches after the resilient, and slightly fortuitous, 0-0 draw away to Wales and then a solid 2-0 win at home to Belarus over the weekend. Those two results have moved the team off the bottom of the group and a win here would put them within just 1 point of their opponents with just 2 group matches left to play. The Estonians will be without top scorer Henri Anier and influential midfielder Vladislav Kreida.

Wales will feel better after the 2-2 draw away to Czech Republic but it still feels like a missed opportunity. Robert Page deserves huge credit for making the tactical decision to go for the jugular out in Prague and on another night the Dragons could well have been celebrating all 3 points. Unfortunately, it was not to be and it's now just 1 win in the last 6 matches for the Welsh. The team find themselves in 3rd place in the group and level on points with 2nd placed Czech Republic but they possess an inferior goal difference. Page has already come out and said that Wales will go fully attacking in an effort to improve the goal difference but is that a dangerous approach? Gareth Bale, David Brooks, and Ben Davies are all still missing 

The head-to-head record shows that Wales haven't lost to Estonia in any of their three encounters. It might only be 2 wins from the last 10 for Wales but they are unbeaten in their last three away matches and it is just 2 defeats from their last 17 World Cup qualifiers. I can see a solid Wales win here but they'll need to take their chances because this is an Estonia side that has stung them once already in this campaign.

Wales to Win to Nil @ 2.15 with Betway

Wales -1 @ 2.88 with Betfair

Denmark vs Austria

The hosts enjoy an excellent campaign in these World Cup qualifiers, and they are just one win away from securing the top spot in the group. Denmark is seven points ahead of Scotland, and a victory here would book them a ticket for Qatar. Kasper Hjulmand’s side hasn’t allowed a single point to their group rivals, and they celebrated all seven victories. Yussuf Poulsen and the lads have been lethal for oppositions’ goalkeepers, as they have been scoring almost four goals per game on average. On the other hand, Denmark still hasn’t conceded, and they want to continue that record as well. The home side is full of confidence, and they want to get the job done after this clash.

Austria hasn’t been so convincing in the qualifiers so far, as they sit in 4th place. The visitors have been inconsistent lately, as they lost three times and celebrated twice on the previous five occasions. Franco Foda’s side is four points behind Scotland, and they desperately need points in this match. Aleksandar Dragovic and the lads should have been more confident in the back, as they have been conceding almost twice per match on average. Austria heads to this match after beating the Faroe Islands 2:0 on the road, but this will be a much tougher challenge for them.

Denmark is on a hot streak, as the hosts celebrated four times in a row, while Austria hasn’t been very good lately. We believe they will keep up where they left off and book another victory in the qualifiers.

Goals Market Prediction

Matches between these two sides have been pretty efficient throughout history, and Denmark managed to beat their rivals 4:0 on the road in their latest clash. Since both sides have been involved in efficient matches lately, we expect to see at least three goals in total in this one.

Denmark to Win @ 1.50 

Over 2.5 FT @ 2.05 

Correct score 3:1 @ 14.00

Bulgaria vs Northern Ireland

The end is near for Bulgaria and Northern Ireland as they go toe-to-toe in this 7:45pm BST kick-off on Tuesday night from the Vasil Levski National Stadium in Sofia in this Group C qualifier from the 2022 World Cup qualification campaign in the UEFA section. Both teams are on the brink of elimination and a defeat would be the nail in the coffin but even a win might not be enough.

Bulgaria are currently in 4th place in the group but their 3-1 loss away to Lithuania over the weekend leaves them on the edge of failure to reach the 2022 World Cup. Head coach Yasen Petrov will be disappointed in that result given his team were unbeaten in the previous three matches. A victory could've moved them into 3rd place and just 3 points behind 2nd placed Switzerland. Instead, the Lions are 6 points adrift with 2 games to play. Home form is a problem for Bulgaria in major tournament qualifiers with the team having lost 5 of their last 7 of those matches on home turf.

Northern Ireland know their qualification hopes currently realistically lie out of their own hands. The Green and White Army are in 3rd place but 6 points behind 2nd placed Switzerland with 3 games left to go. Ian Baraclough will be looking to win this game in the hope that Switzerland slip up away to Lithuania in their game but with the Swiss boasting a 6 goal superior goal difference it looks like a win for the Swiss will all but end Northern Ireland's qualification hopes. The team has suffered a blow that centre back Jonny Evans is unavailable still. It's been two games in a row without a goal scored so the big challenge here will be whether Northern Ireland can breach this leaky Bulgarian back-line.

If we're being honest, this game is a battle for third place and nothing more. Bulgaria are potentially a wounded animal after their loss on the weekend and they'll be keen to make amends in front of a home crowd. That could bring its own pressure though. Northern Ireland have already won in Eastern Europe this year away to Lithuania and Estonia. This is set to be a tougher challenge and I'm not entirely convinced either team will take the win.

Draw @ 3.00 with 888Sport

Correct Score: 1-1 @ 7.25 with Mansion Bet

Faroe Islands vs Scotland

The road to the 2022 World Cup enters the next phase in Group F as Faroe Islands play Scotland in a 7:45pm BST kick-off on Tuesday night from Torsvollur in Torshavn. The home side may well be eliminated already but they take on an away team who are in a prime position to qualify for a favourable home draw in the play-offs if they can pick up a couple of wins from their remaining three group games.

Faroe Islands are positioned 5th in the group having picked up just 4 points from their games so far. Head coach Hakan Ericson knows expectations are limited for the European minnows and simply avoiding finishing bottom is enough. The National Team are already eliminated and have lost 6 of their last 8 matches but the 2-1 win picked up against Moldova and 1-1 draw earned against the same side earlier in the campaign show they have the ability to cause teams problems. One concern for the team is that they have lost and failed to even score in 3 of their last 4 qualification matches. The Faroes also haven't scored in their last 4 encounters with Scotland. It's also just 1 clean sheet kept in their last 18 qualification games for major tournaments.

Scotland are flying high right now after the dramatic late 3-2 win over rivals Israel at Hampden Park on the weekend. That victory has moved Steve Clarke's men into 2nd place and 4 points clear inside the play-off place. The Tartan Army know that a win here would put them one giant step closer to sealing a play-off spot. It does appear that Denmark has automatic qualification wrapped up so that's not realistically on. The team hasn't lost in 10 meetings with Faroe Islands. It's now 3 wins in a row for Scotland and the last time they won more consecutively was with a run of 6 wins back in 2007. Lyndon Dykes has also scored in those 3 games in a row. The last player to score in 4 games or more straight was Colin Stein back in 1969.

This surely has to be the first step of Scotland's seemingly inevitable stomp towards the qualification play-offs. Moldova away and Denmark at home are there other two games and you'd expect them to get 3 points from those matches. That means a win here will really do the job. Faroe Islands are a more organised unit than they once were but they're still a small nation that's coming into this game as huge underdogs. I'm backing a Scotland clean sheet win.

Scotland to Win to Nil @ 1.73 with Betfred

Anytime Scorer: Lyndon Dykes @ 2.40 with Bet365

England vs Hungary

The final 2022 World Cup qualification game I'll be previewing as part of the UEFA section in this international break is the 7:45pm BST clash on Tuesday night in Group I between England and Hungary at Wembley Stadium. The home team can take a step closer towards automatic qualification against a travelling side who know they need a win to keep their realistic hopes of a play-off place alive.

England have had a close to flawless qualification campaign so far. 6 wins and 1 draw have moved them to 19 points after 7 games and 4 points clear of 2nd placed Albania. Gareth Southgate knows all the odds are stacked in their favour but they'll want to avoid any red faces by getting the job done here. The Three Lions have pulled off the impressive feat of averaging over 3 goals per game in this group so far scoring 32 goals in this campaign. It's just 1 loss from the last 12 games played on home turf for England with 9 clean sheets kept during that period. It's hard to say who Southgate will pick for this game but you'd like to think he'll go for his strongest squad despite fringe players impressing against Andorra on the weekend.

Hungary are clinging on to their qualification hopes via the play-offs. Head coach Marco Rossi's team are down in 4th place on 10 points and they are 5 points off the pace of 2nd placed Albania. As Albania host Poland at the same time as this game it means that anything but a win will leave Hungary with a miracle to pull off to snatch that second spot. It's just 1 win from the last 8 matches for that Magyars. However, it is just 1 loss from their last 8 away matches. That defeat did come in their most recent road trip though that was a 1-0 loss to Albania back in September.

OK, so we can all agree this will be a step up in terms of a challenge from Andorra but this is still a game that England should be expecting to win. It's been 3 wins from 3 matches at home in this group for England and I can't see Hungary changing that. It might be a close game but I've said that before with England only to see them dismantle an opponent. Maybe I'll play it safe and go for the clean sheet victory.

England to Win to Nil @ 1.54 with BetVictor

England HT/FT @ 1.63 with Mansion Bet