** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing Chat - Sunday July 4th

Feel uninspired today and taken too long to get around looking at the races today.  The class races are not easy to find a winner with only Highfield Princess likely to give me  a good run fro my money

3.13 Ayr Bulls Eye £2 win at 5.6 = £9.02 if it wins.  Hats off to anyone who can work out the winner of this class 3 race

3.27 Chelm Highfield Princess £4 win at 3.55 = £10 profit if it wins.  Tom Marquand will be feeling pretty good after his 4 wins yesterday but I would rather go with with the form of Highfield Princess so I am opposing him on With Thanks

4.10 M/Ras Royal village £2 win at 6.8.  The horse is currently trading at 6.0 but since there are two strong market leaders I think I will get the 6.8 price matched

Total spend = £8.00

Still annoyed with myself for not taking the right action on the 3rd leg of my trixie yesterday.  From now on if I get that far and have the possibility of say £18 v £113 I will seriously consider backing all the other horses in the race so as to ensure at least a 50% profit no matter which horse wins.  It seems silly to wait around for all or nothing scenarios

Good luck to all betting today

6 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Feel uninspired today and taken too long to get around looking at the races today.  The class races are not easy to find a winner with only Highfield Princess likely to give me  a good run fro my money

3.13 Ayr Bulls Eye £2 win at 5.6 = £9.02 if it wins.  Hats off to anyone who can work out the winner of this class 3 race

3.27 Chelm Highfield Princess £4 win at 3.55 = £10 profit if it wins.  Tom Marquand will be feeling pretty good after his 4 wins yesterday but I would rather go with with the form of Highfield Princess so I am opposing him on With Thanks

4.10 M/Ras Royal village £2 win at 6.8.  The horse is currently trading at 6.0 but since there are two strong market leaders I think I will get the 6.8 price matched

Total spend = £8.00

Still annoyed with myself for not taking the right action on the 3rd leg of my trixie yesterday.  From now on if I get that far and have the possibility of say £18 v £113 I will seriously consider backing all the other horses in the race so as to ensure at least a 50% profit no matter which horse wins.  It seems silly to wait around for all or nothing scenarios

Good luck to all betting today

RESULTS UPDATE

It looks like choosing the best class horse races today paid off. Two winners.  Highfield Princess was very game and I think that Royal Village may still have beaten Solar Impulse on the run in as the horse was getting very tired.  Hats off to @MCLARKEfor finding the winner in the 3.13 at Ayr.

All this meant a profit of £19.60 on the day.  My new balance is £755.32 (Bank £1056.22)

Four flat meetings and one over the jumps tomorrow in the UK.  I counted 4 class 3 races in total and 5 class 4's.  I will just be looking at these.

7 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Flat selection

Ayr 3.13

REDARNA 13/2

Won at 9/2. I backed it at BSP so only returned 5.29 points.

Not sure what strategies others use but I find that at odds of 4/1 or below it is better to take the early price with a BOG bookmaker but at odds higher than this it is better to take BSP.

18 / 54 + 24.57 lsp.