2pt 7/4 win double

14.22 Sedgefield Dargiannini 4/11

1522 Sedgefield The Ogle Gogle Man 1/1

0.5pt (1pt total) 13/1 e/w double

1415 Ludlow Somekindofstar 11/8

1445 Ludlow Robinshill 5/1

1pt win single

4pts staked in total currently but will probably be a couple more pts added in the morning.

Good luck ?

Edited by Barnes1882

Snowy Burrows Declared for Thursday 25th March

Snowy at Sedgefield 
Our lovely mare Snowy Burrows is declared for the Sean Conway Racing Jumps And Flat Mares' Handicap Hurdle at Sedgefield on Thursday 25th March. The race is a Class 5 over 2m 3f 188y  and at the time of writing there are 12 runners.

We are delighted to have Champion Jockey, Brian Hughes riding for us and feel this is a huge feather in 4Racing's cap and can only thank Rebecca Menzies for securing his services for us.

This is the first time Snowy would have raced in a handicap and also on the ground and distance we feel she needs and as such we are trying to be competitive. Our advice, if you like a little flutter, is to have a small EW bet on her but try doing this on the day of the race. If there are too many early bets on her the bookies will slash the price and may also put Rebecca under investigation, which is the last thing we want to happen. 

Graham Arnold 
Founder & Partner

12 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

Selections tomorrow....

2pt 7/4 win double

14.22 Sedgefield Dargiannini 4/11

1522 Sedgefield The Ogle Gogle Man 1/1

0.5pt (1pt total) 13/1 e/w double

1445 Ludlow Robinshill 5/1

1pt win single

4pts staked in total currently but will probably be a couple more pts added in the morning.

Good luck ?

One last addition...

2pt win single

1345 Ludlow Apache Creek 9/4

12 hours ago, Mikemike13 said:

Snowy at Sedgefield 
Our lovely mare Snowy Burrows is declared for the Sean Conway Racing Jumps And Flat Mares' Handicap Hurdle at Sedgefield on Thursday 25th March. The race is a Class 5 over 2m 3f 188y  and at the time of writing there are 12 runners.

We are delighted to have Champion Jockey, Brian Hughes riding for us and feel this is a huge feather in 4Racing's cap and can only thank Rebecca Menzies for securing his services for us.

This is the first time Snowy would have raced in a handicap and also on the ground and distance we feel she needs and as such we are trying to be competitive. Our advice, if you like a little flutter, is to have a small EW bet on her but try doing this on the day of the race. If there are too many early bets on her the bookies will slash the price and may also put Rebecca under investigation, which is the last thing we want to happen. 

Graham Arnold 
Founder & Partner

Good luck with Snowy Mike ?

There's a syndicate / owners thread somewhere on the At The Races section .

Are you a shareholder ?

Going for 4.25 Sedgefield -Minella Trump - 11/2 Paddy Power today as my only bet. Would be ew if there were 8 or more but it will have to be a win bet as I do not like ew betting with just 2 places. D.McCain Jr and B.S.Hughes have a decent record at the course and with the horse returning to Hurdling it could be worth a bet.

13 hours ago, Mikemike13 said:

Snowy at Sedgefield 

Graham Arnold 
Founder & Partner

I wish you the very best of luck.  Your comments give a sense of how caring horse owners are about their race horses

12.30 Chep I think one has to be desperate to have a bet if you put money on anything in this race.  Pass

1.00 Chep The favourite is 2/5.  say no more

1.35 Chep.  The favourite is once again odds on. Perhaps Major Dundee could upset the apple cart but taking 5/2 about beating an odds on favourite and having two other live contenders that may win the race is not my idea of value

2.07 Chep I See You Will.  I have had £2 to win at 9.4.  Rp's Spotlight mentions "unproven" at the trip but I can't see that any of the others are proven at it either.  Looks to me to be a value bet

1.15 Lud Hurling Magic looks way ahead on Timeform and RPR ratings' However, 4/6 doesn't call me.  I wouldn't want to oppose it though.  Pass

1.45 Lud Glorious Lady.  I have had a £2 win at 9.2 on this one.  The first runner at this track for Keith Dalgleish.  Hats off to Apache Creek if it can defy a 10lbs rise and comlete the hat trick

Total invested so far is a wacking £4

Should be back later after lunch

All prices Bet365:

12.30 Chepstow - 1pt e/w Flanagans Field @ 10/1 

Weak contest and this one is at least likely to run his race. Has run okay around sharp tracks the last twice but the long straight here should really play to his strengths and has solid place claims at the very least I think.

1.45 Ludlow - 1pt e/w Hurricane Dylan @ 11/1

Well treated on old form and shaped really well after a long break last time, travelling into the race nicely before fading late on. Conditions are spot on for him today and he's been given a month off to refresh after that comeback effort, which should see him primed to go well here. 

2.07 Chepstow - 1pt e/w Donnie Brasco @ 11/1

Showed solid form in novice hurdles over staying trips and has had a multitude of excuses since in what has still been a lightly-raced career. Promises to enjoy these conditions and I think the better ground can unlock a bit more too so worth giving another chance down the weights.

2.15 Ludlow - 2pts win Do Wanna Know @ 9/2

Looked the winner coming down to the last at Huntingdon last time out in a slightly better race, before being run down by a few rivals on the run-in but shaped like he was coming back to form, is 2lbs lower here with conditions to suit and should go very close if backing that up.

2.37 Chepstow - 1pt e/w Hedgeinator @ 20/1

I backed him at Exeter last time and he went much better than the end result, jumping really well despite going left handed on occasions. Traded blows with the winner the whole way round but the competition for the lead saw him weaken out of things from the top of the straight. Is down a further 5lbs here in a weaker race and goes left handed so I think he's got solid enough claims in a race where his jumping could see him catch a few cold in behind so at 20s is worth a go e/w.

4.25 Sedgefield - 2pts win Good Boy Bobby @ 5/1

Ran no sort of race at Wetherby last time which was uncharacteristic as he's usually fairly consistent. However, he's been given the best part of six weeks off to recover from whatever wasn't right and he also has a good record when fresh, so that might just revitalise him and if returning to form, 5/1 looks a big price here.

1 hour ago, Bathtime For Rupert said:

All prices Bet365:

12.30 Chepstow - 1pt e/w Flanagans Field @ 10/1 

Weak contest and this one is at least likely to run his race. Has run okay around sharp tracks the last twice but the long straight here should really play to his strengths and has solid place claims at the very least I think.

1.45 Ludlow - 1pt e/w Hurricane Dylan @ 11/1

Well treated on old form and shaped really well after a long break last time, travelling into the race nicely before fading late on. Conditions are spot on for him today and he's been given a month off to refresh after that comeback effort, which should see him primed to go well here. 

2.07 Chepstow - 1pt e/w Donnie Brasco @ 11/1

Showed solid form in novice hurdles over staying trips and has had a multitude of excuses since in what has still been a lightly-raced career. Promises to enjoy these conditions and I think the better ground can unlock a bit more too so worth giving another chance down the weights.

2.15 Ludlow - 2pts win Do Wanna Know @ 9/2

Looked the winner coming down to the last at Huntingdon last time out in a slightly better race, before being run down by a few rivals on the run-in but shaped like he was coming back to form, is 2lbs lower here with conditions to suit and should go very close if backing that up.

2.37 Chepstow - 1pt e/w Hedgeinator @ 20/1

I backed him at Exeter last time and he went much better than the end result, jumping really well despite going left handed on occasions. Traded blows with the winner the whole way round but the competition for the lead saw him weaken out of things from the top of the straight. Is down a further 5lbs here in a weaker race and goes left handed so I think he's got solid enough claims in a race where his jumping could see him catch a few cold in behind so at 20s is worth a go e/w.

4.25 Sedgefield - 2pts win Good Boy Bobby @ 5/1

Ran no sort of race at Wetherby last time which was uncharacteristic as he's usually fairly consistent. However, he's been given the best part of six weeks off to recover from whatever wasn't right and he also has a good record when fresh, so that might just revitalise him and if returning to form, 5/1 looks a big price here.

first two also my picks ?

5 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

One last addition...

2pt win single

1345 Ludlow Apache Creek 9/4

6pts staked in total today.

Apache Creek landed 2pt bet at 5/2 after small drift for 7pt return. Then somehow with an absolute disgrace of a ride, the 2pt double has just lost with The Ogle Gogle Man cruising up the home straight, jockey just sat on it being incredibly smug and it's been beaten. Would have been at least another 6pts returned with the slight drift on it. Very frustrating when something like that happens, should have been 7 or 8pts up today but instead only 1pt in profit.

Edited by Barnes1882

19 hours ago, Mikemike13 said:

Snowy at Sedgefield 

Graham Arnold 
Founder & Partner

Very well done and many thanks for bringing this winner to our attention

RESULTS UPDATE

No winners for me today so a loss of £16.50.  I cleanly forgot about Snowy Burrows, would have had £1 on at around 10's on the Betfair Exchange had I remembered.  This means my balance is now £531.70 (Bank £500)

Four UK meetings tomorrow.  Having had a look it occurs to me that there are loads of very open races at Newbury, Mussleburgh and Lingfield. I advise everyone to take caution in their bets tomorrow.  Looks to me like a bookies benefit day

Edited by The Equaliser